ALL drugs would be legal - if libs had their way

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
stuff like meth, crack cocaine, heroin, you name it

Legalization of weed is a nec first step ......................

you and your types would put anything in your bods if it felt good

you and your types would put anything in your bods if it felt good

Jusr say... No to Ethyl Alcohol

A certain portion of the ethanol you drink passes through your stomach to your small intestine, is absorbed into your bloodstream and carried to your brain. That’s what we’re really concerned with. The slow reactions, slurred speech and memory loss of a drunk are probably caused by ethanol attaching to glutamate receptors in your brain’s neural circuitry. These receptors normally receive chemical signals from other parts of the brain, but instead they get an ethanol molecule. This disrupts the flow of signals and generally slows the whole brain down.

Official Retro Gamer Blog » Blog Archive » Why do we get drunk? Brought to you by How It Works

The stuff is like liquid stupid....

ALL drugs would be legal - if libs had their way

By making drugs illegal, the only thing America has succeeded in is funneling billions of dollars into the hands of drug lords and organized crime.

Instead of remaining in a state of denial supporting policies that are counterproductive, its time to face reality and put the money into rehabilitation where it belongs.

Last edited:
Nancy_Reagan(1).jpg

If any of those were legal, right now... Would you do them?

Already did weed and cocaine - could count the numberof times both hands - also drank before I was 21on a fewo ccassions

Sure I would do weed if it was legal - buts its not

Just likeI woulnt have have drank alcohol during the Prohibition

Already did weed and cocaine - could count the numberof times both hands - also drank before I was 21on a fewo ccassions

Sure I would do weed if it was legal - buts its not

Just likeI woulnt have have drank alcohol during the Prohibition
Well... Ok then. I guess you were honest...

a bad trait
Hell no... A good one. Respectable.

Not to be confused with my agreement. Like yourself I have done several drugs as a teenager... Pretty much everything under the sun that I could get my hands on. Well... Except the mushrooms. I couldn't ... Slimy fuck'n... That wasn't for me.

But pot... I did it several times... Six, seven... Something like that. And not once did I enjoy it. I kept trying it because I knew a lot of people who loved it... I can't for the life of me figure out why people would pay to be depressed. Horrible... God awful... So damn tired... Too tired to sleep. Hungry... Too lazy to get up and get something to eat... I just don't get it.

Coke... I've done coke... I fucking loved it. I loved it so much that I have absolutely no doubt it would be the death of me if I ever lost myself with it. So I'll never do it again... Ever.

But to be clear... FOR ME... Legality wasn't an issue when I did them. If I wanted to do them now legality wouldn't be an issue now either. I just don't like and/or can't afford to do them. Whither is financial or I just don't want to fuck up my family.

But that's MY truth. If yours requires others to keep you on the straight an narrow... I don't fault you for YOUR truth. It's respectable. It's just different for me.

Forum List

Back