All Churches on Arabian Peninsula to be destroyed

:offtopic: as usual Ropey

The OP is about churches in the Arabian Peninsula.

There are several other threads for you to bash Islam and Muslims.

It's about Christian Churches being destroyed on the Arabian Peninsula. Thus it is about Christians being destroyed on the Arabian Peninsula as well.

2012.03.22 (Mosul, Iraq) - A Christian is kidnapped and murdered.

See my post above.
Ropey retard

Iraq is not located on the Arabian Peninsula. :cuckoo:

Plus, the OP is about buildings and not people.

So once again you are :offtopic:

Iraq is considered connected to the Peninsula since it borders directly onto Saudi Arabia. Destroying Churches IS destroying the faith of the people and destroying who they are. I know you don't get this.

ArabianPeninsula.jpg

So, once again you seek to obfuscate what is the point. That being Islam is intolerant.

Obviously you don't understand the definition of the word "peninsula".

Even the map you posted clearly shows you are wrong.

But, in "Ropey World", logic and facts take a back seat to his reality. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Obviously you don't understand the definition of the word "peninsula".

Even the map you posted clearly shows you are wrong.

But, in "Ropey World", logic and facts take a back seat to reality. :cuckoo:

So, once again you seek to obfuscate what is the point. That being Islam is intolerant and that they are destroying Churches on the Arabian Peninsula AND that is not the only place in the Middle East.

That's enough for me. :)

But since you say I am hijacking, then back to the OP.

Top Saudi Religious Official Calls for 'Destruction of All Churches', Christian News

Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh, the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, the highest official of religious law in the Sunni country, reportedly declared this week that it is "necessary to destroy all the churches" in the region, implying that no other religion besides Islam will be tolarated on the Arabian Peninsula -- as there are currently no churches in Saudi Arabia.

Al-Asheikh made the statement Monday during a meeting with a delegation of a Kuwait-based NGO, Society of the Revival of Islamic Heritage, in response to a question of what Shariah law says about building churches, reported an Arabic Christian publication, Linga.org.

That's enough to make the American left start to drool.

Discuss...

Unlike the West; muslims do not worship at the alter of "Tolerance".

So throwing around the secular based slur of "intolerance" directed towards Islam means zip.

Also, there aren't any churches in the Arabia Peninsula.

So all this faux outrage is actually quite silly.

Last edited:

So throwing around the secular based slur of "intolerance" directed towards Islam means zip.

No they worship at the alter of whackjob and hypocrisy.

They want to go whachjob crazy the instant they feel slighted or offended but could care less about slighting and offending.... :cuckoo:

They have zero problem about defacing other religions art...and yet go whackjob crazy when a book gets burned.

They think its fine to destroy and oust all other religions and churches... but demand that their mosques be built.

It works for me if the whackjobs think its alright.... i have zero problem with destroying every last mosque in the world not on hallowed muslim ground of the arabian peninsula.

They want to go whachjob crazy the instant they feel slighted or offended but could care less about slighting and offending.... :cuckoo:

They have zero problem about defacing other religions art...and yet go whackjob crazy when a book gets burned.

They think its fine to destroy and oust all other religions and churches... but demand that their mosques be built.

It works for me if the whackjobs think its alright.... i have zero problem with destroying every last mosque in the world not on hallowed muslim ground of the arabian peninsula.

That's because you have absolutely no understanding of islam at all. There is no such thing as tolerance of other religions because islam is dominant. All religions other than islam is heresy. Certainly not worthy of respect but destruction. I don't see anything hypocritical here. They start out judging all religions as evil. It isn't like they want islam respected as one of many religions equally deserving of respect. Islam is the ONLY true religion. By their very existence all other religions disrespect islam.

How come Obama not speakin' out?...
:eusa_shifty:
U.S. Silent on Top Saudi Cleric’s Call to ‘Destroy Churches’
March 23, 2012 – Ten days after Saudi Arabia’s foremost religious leader called for a demolition of all churches in the Arabian Peninsula – in line with a purported injunction by Mohammed – the U.S. government and other allies of the kingdom have yet to react.
Major media outlets also have largely ignored the incident; a Nexis search finds reporting on the issue has been restricted to blogs and opinion columns, including a Washington Times editorial on March 16. On March 12, Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Asheikh was quoted in Arabic media reports as telling a visiting Kuwaiti delegation that it was “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region.” Lawmakers in Kuwait are mulling a ban on the new construction of any non-Islamic places of worship in the small Gulf state, and the delegation asked Asheikh for his opinion. The grand mufti, a member of the ruling royal family, is the undisputed Sunni spiritual arbiter in Islam’s birthplace.

In his response, Asheikh cited a hadith (a saying or tradition of Mohammed), in which the 7th century founder of Islam was recorded to have said on his deathbed, “There are not to be two religions in the [Arabian] Peninsula.” Saudi Arabia prohibits churches, but other Arab Gulf states do allow limited numbers of non-Islamic places of worship to accommodate mostly foreign believers. The United Arab Emirates boasts a number of Catholic, Anglican, Orthodox and evangelical churches, and Qatar opened its first church in 2008 – a Catholic church whose exterior displays no cross, bell, steeple or signboard. There are about 500,000 Christians in Kuwait, the vast majority of them foreigners. According to a recent report in the Kuwait Times daily, the number of Kuwaiti nationals who are Christians has dropped, from 300 in 2007 to 150 today.

Despite the relatively large number of expatriate Christians – Kuwait total population is only 2.6 million, a number that includes 1.2 million non-nationals – the report also said there are only eight churches in the country. Last month a Kuwaiti Islamist lawmaker, Osama Al-Munawer, announced plans to submit a draft law to ban the building of any more non-Islamic places of worship. He and another Islamist lawmaker, Mohammad Hayef, said there were already too many churches, given the size of the Christian minority. Munawer was initially understood to be calling for existing churches to be demolished, and his comments prompted the country’s minister of Islamic affairs to say that doing so would violate the law and damage Islam’s image. The lawmaker clarified that he only wanted to prevent additional churches from being built.

Against that background, the Kuwaiti delegation sought the guidance of the top Saudi cleric. Asheikh’s comments were first brought to wider attention by Middle East Forum associate fellow Raymond Ibrahim, who wrote on March 14 that the grand mufti was “not just some random Muslim hating on churches” but a prominent spiritual leader whose words on what Islam teaches are regarded as “immensely authoritative.” Foundation for Defense of Democracies president Clifford May pointed out in a column Thursday that the Kuwaiti delegation seeking the mufti’s advice comprised members of a group identified by the U.S. government as a supplier of funds to al-Qaeda and al-Qaeda affiliates including Lashkar e-Toiba. The Barnabas Fund, a charity that helps Christian minorities in Islamic societies, noted that Asheikh’s comments came against a backdrop of intensifying pressure on Christians in the Middle East as a result of the “Arab spring” and growing dominance of Islamist groups.

MORE

:lol: :clap2: :lol:

Sacred Islime Hadeeth: "Umar b. Abd al-Aziz reported that the last statement made by the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was: O Lord, perish the Jews and the Christians. They made churches of the graves of their Prophets. Beware, there should be no two faiths in Arabia. (Muwatta Imam Malik)"

It's about Christian Churches being destroyed on the Arabian Peninsula. Thus it is about Christians being destroyed on the Arabian Peninsula as well.

See my post above.
Ropey retard

Iraq is considered connected to the Peninsula since it borders directly onto Saudi Arabia. Destroying Churches IS destroying the faith of the people and destroying who they are. I know you don't get this.

ArabianPeninsula.jpg

So, once again you seek to obfuscate what is the point. That being Islam is intolerant.

So this clown wants all the Churchs destroyed in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, etc?

This is not true, I have been to Kuwait which is on the Arabian Peninsula and they have Churchs, there are none in Saudi Arabia though.

The Lighthouse Church, Kuwait

Ropey retard

ArabianPeninsula.jpg

So this clown wants all the Churchs destroyed in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Kuwait, etc?

The pedophile mahomet and his thugs destroyed the churches in Arabia [Saudi Arabia] and elsewhere 1400 years ago Islamic doctrine forbids that houses of worship operate independently, they must be under Islamic rule, dhimmitude.

The muslimes turned the once-great Hagia Sophia Christian church into an islime piece of garbage.

This is not true, I have been to Kuwait which is on the Arabian Peninsula and they have Churchs, there are none in Saudi Arabia though.

The Lighthouse Church, Kuwait

Most churches in muslime shitholes are under attack.

ArabianPeninsula.jpg

The pedophile mahomet and his thugs destroyed the churches in Arabia [Saudi Arabia] and elsewhere 1400 years ago Islamic doctrine forbids that houses of worship operate independently, they must be under Islamic rule, dhimmitude.

The muslimes turned the once-great Hagia Sophia Christian church into an islime piece of garbage.

That's a damn shame.

That's because you have absolutely no understanding of islam at all. There is no such thing as tolerance of other religions because islam is dominant. All religions other than islam is heresy. Certainly not worthy of respect but destruction. I don't see anything hypocritical here. They start out judging all religions as evil. It isn't like they want islam respected as one of many religions equally deserving of respect. Islam is the ONLY true religion. By their very existence all other religions disrespect islam.

I have a good enough understanding of islam. I know there is no such thing as tolerance in their cult.

I have a good enough understanding of islam. I know there is no such thing as tolerance in their cult.

Well, just because their shariah law calls for death to those who leave islime doesn't make it a cult. On second thought...

I am against tearing down any existing Churches on the Arabian Peninsula.

But no new ones should be allowed to be constructed.

Let's tear down that pagan kabah containing that stupid pagan rock the ignorant muslimes think was a gift sent by allah and build a combination Christian church/Jewish synagogue/Hindu temple.

More infidels can only help the backward muslimes emerge out of the middle ages. :clap2:

Forum List

Back