"All Children Are Gifted" another load of crap shoveled by the Left.

All children are NOT gifted. Sorry Mom and Dad but the majority of kids are average, and capable of achievement only if they apply themselves. That's just the way it is, but for some reason over the Left pushes this nonsense that all children are gifted, and it is up to the teachers to unlock their gifts. And if they don't I suppose it's the failure of the teacher, the school, the government or Donald Trump or Russia or who knows. Anything but admitting your kid is just part of that wide swath of average intelligence and limited talent. The problem is if you do not face that reality, you are setting your child up for colossal failure in adult life. The earlier you recognize your kid is not the next Elon Musk the earlier you can put him or her on a different track where they can be successful.

Average kids are the result of below average parents holding them back with just this type of loser thinking.
Nonsense. 'All children are gifted' is akin to claiming all children have athletic skills. Kids are different with vastly different levels of ability. I believe it is being pushed mainly to keep the pipeline to colleges filled with applicants, whether or not they are qualified.

The entire college system is a racket designed to keep funneling people and vast amounts of money into a corrupt system which makes a few very rich and powerful and turns out a continuous supply of good little drones who'll spend half their lives now trying to get out of the debt they're in, intent that if they had to go broke to get a job, they sure as heck ain't going to allow another, more talented person, better educated outside the formal system from getting a job without "paying" into the system as well.

All children are NOT gifted. Sorry Mom and Dad but the majority of kids are average, and capable of achievement only if they apply themselves. That's just the way it is, but for some reason over the Left pushes this nonsense that all children are gifted, and it is up to the teachers to unlock their gifts. And if they don't I suppose it's the failure of the teacher, the school, the government or Donald Trump or Russia or who knows. Anything but admitting your kid is just part of that wide swath of average intelligence and limited talent. The problem is if you do not face that reality, you are setting your child up for colossal failure in adult life. The earlier you recognize your kid is not the next Elon Musk the earlier you can put him or her on a different track where they can be successful.

The greatest gift you can bestow upon your children is to unlock their minds and souls by getting them out of the fucking public school system.

When was the last time you were in a public school classroom?

Average kids are the result of below average parents holding them back with just this type of loser thinking.
Nonsense. 'All children are gifted' is akin to claiming all children have athletic skills. Kids are different with vastly different levels of ability. I believe it is being pushed mainly to keep the pipeline to colleges filled with applicants, whether or not they are qualified.
Only an idiot would think saying all kids are gifted means they all have the exact same specific skill sets. All kids are gifted specifically because they each bring some specific gift to the table. For instance my 4 girls are all gifted but their strengths lie in different areas. All are highly intelligent but that intelligence manifests itself in different ways.
Maybe you have 4 gifted girls. Just like I have two gifted sons. Have you considered yours or my personal experience does not extrapolate to every kid? I have news for you. It doesn't.
Lol!!

Thinks his kids are gifted but not the next guys.

You guys are hilarious!

For instance my 4 girls are all gifted but their strengths lie in different areas.

Just for your edification, the term "gifted" means an IQ of 130 or higher.

Last edited:

Only an idiot would think saying all kids are gifted means they all have the exact same specific skill sets. All kids are gifted specifically because they each bring some specific gift to the table. For instance my 4 girls are all gifted but their strengths lie in different areas. All are highly intelligent but that intelligence manifests itself in different ways.
Maybe you have 4 gifted girls. Just like I have two gifted sons. Have you considered yours or my personal experience does not extrapolate to every kid? I have news for you. It doesn't.
Lol!!

You guys are hilarious!
Evidence, my friend. Oldest son graduated Cum Laude in math and working as a systems engineer. Youngest son top of his class in Aerospace Engineering.

I work with kids. I have yet to meet one thats not gifted. I dont know the count but I've been working with them for over 15 years. Surely I would have met just one average kid by now.
You must have a much broader definition of the term "gifted" than I do. Are you trying to tell me in 15 years you have not worked with an average kid? Give me a break that's ridiculous.
I would define gifted as having an exceptional talent.
I'm not trying to tell you...I am telling you. Its only ridiculous if you dont have the intelligence to see the giftedness of all children.

Your an idiot and a lying asshole. If you work with kids all the time and believe that all kids have an exceptional talent of some kind, you're an even bigger idiot than I ever imagined. Thank god you'll never be near any kids I know! And you probably shouldn't be around anyone else's.

I work with kids. I have yet to meet one thats not gifted. I dont know the count but I've been working with them for over 15 years. Surely I would have met just one average kid by now.
You must have a much broader definition of the term "gifted" than I do. Are you trying to tell me in 15 years you have not worked with an average kid? Give me a break that's ridiculous.
I'm not trying to tell you...I am telling you. Its only ridiculous if you dont have the intelligence to see the giftedness of all children.
And I am telling you that what you are saying is statistically impossible. And as usual you made every attempt to insult me personally which is how you roll. It is not how I roll.
I disagree but I am of the opinion that it takes intelligence to see gifted children. This was not to insult you personally. It was simply an educated observation.

Sorry, no, jackass. Giftedness in children is not something "judged" or "guessed at" by clowns like you, it is clinically tested and determined in specific ways! You have once again boxed yourself into some fantasy escapism trip about a topic you really know nothing about.

Lol!!

You guys are hilarious!
Evidence, my friend. Oldest son graduated Cum Laude in math and working as a systems engineer. Youngest son top of his class in Aerospace Engineering.

First, I don't believe you. It's easy to lie on the internet.

Second, everybody thinks their kids are special.

Define gifted!

Compared to a Monkey most children are gifted.

For instance my 4 girls are all gifted but their strengths lie in different areas.

It appears like youre horribly behind the times. Its already been proven you cant assign an arbitrary number to someones intelligence because you cant measure intelligence with a test. If youre going to post at least be up on the facts. Also I would like to see where you got that definition from.

Smells like a participation trophy...
Only if youre used to getting participation trophies.

It appears like youre horribly behind the times. Its already been proven you cant assign an arbitrary number to someones intelligence because you cant measure intelligence with a test. If youre going to post at least be up on the facts. Also I would like to see where you got that definition from.

Dear LOBOTOMIZED,

Of course you can measure intelligence with a test! You may not measure ALL forms of intelligence with ONE test, but you can establish a baseline comparison upon which to measure all people for comparative purposes on most usual forms of intelligence, specifically, math, science, education, thinking, and problem solving. Where it becomes harder is measuring intelligence as it relates to CREATIVITY, as there are so many different forms of creativity, from artistic to musical/interpretiveness to intuitive and inventiveness.

Last edited:

Dear LOBOTOMIZED,

Of course you can measure intelligence with a test! You may not measure ALL forms of intelligence with ONE test, but you can establish a baseline comparison upon which to measure all people for comparative purposes on most usual forms of intelligence, specifically, math, science, education, thinking, and problem solving. Where it becomes harder is measuring intelligence as it relates to CREATIVITY, as there are so many different forms of creativity, from artistic to musical/interpretive to intuitive and inventiveness.
Bullshit. For starters you cant measure the fact that someone is thinking about how to safely get home or how to avoid getting jacked by the cops while they are taking the test. There are way too many variables that can affect the persons performance on the test. Lets not even get into the fact that someone used to a different philosophical view of the world will interpret the problem differently than the way the person who wrote the test intended.

I don't care what you all say wheelies are a special talent you are born with. My grandma said so.

Dear LOBOTOMIZED,

Of course you can measure intelligence with a test! You may not measure ALL forms of intelligence with ONE test, but you can establish a baseline comparison upon which to measure all people for comparative purposes on most usual forms of intelligence, specifically, math, science, education, thinking, and problem solving. Where it becomes harder is measuring intelligence as it relates to CREATIVITY, as there are so many different forms of creativity, from artistic to musical/interpretive to intuitive and inventiveness.
Bullshit. For starters you cant measure the fact that someone is thinking about how to safely get home or how to avoid getting jacked by the cops while they are taking the test. There are way too many variables that can affect the persons performance on the test. Lets not even get into the fact that someone used to a different philosophical view of the world will interpret the problem differently than the way the person who wrote the test intended.

By your jacked-off way of thinking, nothing can be measured or tested,. You are an idiot.

Dear LOBOTOMIZED,

By your jacked-off way of thinking, nothing can be measured or tested,. You are an idiot.
Lots of things white people believe can be tested cant be. Youre not smart enough to come up with a test to measure intelligence. Other races understand that whites made up this system to fight their insecurity complex. Thats why whites made sure they were the ones that appeared to be the smartest when they made up the tests.

Let me see. I am going to make a test to measure intelligence. Holy shit! According to this test my race is smarter than all the other races. What are the odds of that? :laughing0301:

Dear LOBOTOMIZED,

Lots of things white people believe can be tested cant be.

Right back to the racist bullcrap.

Youre not smart enough to come up with a test to measure intelligence

Ha! You drooling moron, I actually DID develop a comprehensive test which included intelligence and personality back in 1988 and wrote a book on it! What a fucking clueless asshole.

Dear LOBOTOMIZED,

Ha! You drooling moron, I actually DID develop a comprehensive test which included intelligence and personality back in 1988 and wrote a book on it! What a fucking clueless asshole.
Do you really expect me to believe that? :laughing0301:

Dear LOBOTOMIZED,

No. But it is the truth. I could take a picture of the graph that maps all the test data, but it is three feet across (originally drawn on vellum with technical pens and I'd have to do it in a way so that it wasn't all readable because the system is proprietary. But no matter, I could mail you an autographed copy of the book and you'd STILL not believe me.

No. But it is the truth. I could take a picture of the graph that maps all the test data, but it is three feet across (originally drawn on vellum with technical pens and I'd have to do it in a way so that it wasn't all readable because the system is proprietary. But no matter, I could mail you an autographed copy of the book and you'd STILL not believe me.
I'm sorry man. You just said intelligence could be measured. The fallacy in that statement should be obvious to you if you truly wrote a book on the subject. You simply have no way of proving it. You have no clue what it is or how it appears. What exactly did you map and who told you that you mapped the right variables?

Forum List

Back