All business must accept legal tender

By being forced to weasel your way out of something, you allow an unjust law to stay on the books, and encourage the control types to find a way to end your weaseling.

Granting the federal government the power to decide is where you fucked up ... :thup:
The need to weasel is borne in desire ... Desire cannot be governed by law ... At least not in a way that provides adequate protections for all.

By being forced to weasel your way out of something, you allow an unjust law to stay on the books, and encourage the control types to find a way to end your weaseling.

Granting the federal government the power to decide is where you fucked up ... :thup:
The need to weasel is borne in desire ... Desire cannot be governed by law ... At least not in a way that provides adequate protections for all.

Most PA laws and laws designed to make pharmacists sell or stock morning after pills are at the State level.

My contention is that even these States have to either limit what a PA is to an ACTUAL PA, or have to take 1st amendment issues into account when deciding if a given law is applicable.

it's then up to the federal courts to sort things out.

Most PA laws and laws designed to make pharmacists sell or stock morning after pills are at the State level.

My contention is that even these States have to either limit what a PA is to an ACTUAL PA, or have to take 1st amendment issues into account when deciding if a given law is applicable.

My contention is that moving the matter further from the People doesn't respect the People at all.

State governments are far more susceptible to the People than the federal government is.
The only thing the federal government allows in that regards ... Is the ability of others to leverage support outside of their state and further from the People.

There is no Pollyanna world where you are going to get what it is you want ... If you keep granting the federal government the power as the arbiter.

If you want to gamble what little remains of your protected rights on Congress and nine Supreme Court Justices ...
All I can say is that I am going to be pissed when I get screwed because you and the People in your state couldn't manage to handle matters better yourselves.

My contention is that moving the matter further from the People doesn't respect the People at all.

State governments are far more susceptible to the People than the federal government is.
The only thing the federal government allows in that regards ... Is the ability of others to leverage support outside of their state and further from the People.

There is no Pollyanna world where you are going to get what it is you want ... If you keep granting the federal government the power as the arbiter.

If you want to gamble what little remains of your protected rights on Congress and nine Supreme Court Justices ...
All I can say is that I am going to be pissed when I get screwed because you and the People in your state couldn't manage to handle matters better yourselves.

Why is this on me all of a sudden? You go to federal courts to protect your federal rights. That is how you involve the feds in cases where 1st and 2nd amendment rights are broached by overreaching State and Local governments.

Why is this on me all of a sudden? You go to federal courts to protect your federal rights. That is how you involve the feds in cases where 1st and 2nd amendment rights are broached by overreaching State and Local governments.

That's not what I posted or suggested at all ... Because I don't go to the federal courts to protect my rights.
In the state where I live ... We have decided to take those measures even further on our own.

In fact ... The only way the People of the state where I live can be banned from owning an AR platform firearm ...
Is if some dumbass like you makes it a federal issue.

We passed (and ratified by the people) an amendment to our State Constitution that doesn't allow our State Legislature to do crap like that ... :thup:
Get off your ass and handle these issues at your state level ... And quit gambling with our fucking rights.

I don't want to end up having to do what New York or California approves of ...
Just because People like you are too weak to do what you need to do in your community.
Hold your own Representatives in your own community responsible for their actions with respects to your rights as supported in the Constitution.

If you are waiting for the federal government to protect you ... You are simply waiting on the next pile of shit they send down the pipe ... Open wide!

Last edited:

That's not what I posted or suggested at all ... Because I don't go to the federal courts to protect my rights.
In the state where I live ... We have decided to take those measures even further on our own.

In fact ... The only way the People of the state where I live can be banned from owning an AR platform firearm ...
Is if some dumbass like you makes it a federal issue.

We passed (and ratified by the people) an amendment to our State Constitution that doesn't allow our State Legislature to do crap like that ... :thup:
Get off your ass and handle these issues at your state level ... And quit gambling with our fucking rights.

I don't want to end up having to do what New York or California approves of ...
Just because People like you are too weak to do what you need to do in your community.
Hold your own Representatives in your own community responsible for their actions with respects to your rights as supported in the Constitution.

If you are waiting for the federal government to protect you ... You are simply waiting on the next pile of shit they send down the pipe ... Open wide!

Your state having its own RBKA does not mean I don't get to run to the federal court to keep my own federal RKBA.

Just because I live in a State full of progressive lemmings doesn't mean I feel like giving up my constitutional rights like they do.

"I got mine, screw off" isn't exactly neighborly.

Forum List

Back