All bask in my glory!

I live in Australia, booze is religion here, and religion is booze.

Let me introduce you to my freind Coopers Sparkling Ale, 5.8%.

I have often drank so much of this I voted for Obama. In the Australian election!

A fine class of hangover can be obtained from Coopers, instead of the usual banging and crashing I get the Anvil Chorus :lol:

Welcome Sandgroper JW - I trust your wit finds targets :eusa_angel:

I live in Australia, booze is religion here, and religion is booze.

Let me introduce you to my freind Coopers Sparkling Ale, 5.8%.

I have often drank so much of this I voted for Obama. In the Australian election!

Australian beer totally sucks. But I'll give you this ... anyone that can drink Victoria Bitters and not see their lunch for the second time around is one hardcore MFer. First slug I took of that horse piss I looked like Old Faithful and had to drink a dozen Heinekens to get the taste out of my mouth.:eusa_angel:

Australian beer does not suck. Your problem is that being brought up in the US you were conditioned to think that gnat's piss you have to put up with deserved to be called "beer" and not condemned for the fucking outrage it is. Granted there are some that can be remotely labelled "beer" but those are few and far between.

Now, VB is trash. I last drank it in 1973 in Coober Pedy one night at the local caravan park and I was a guest of some folks and couldn't turn it down. You can buy Coopers in the States. I had a very nice conversation with a bloke at Wholefoods in Austin a few years ago, he wanted to know all about the fine Coopers Sparkling Ale they were selling and was happy to know it came from Austin's Sister City in Aus.

Now, sing along, "What made Milwaukee famous made a loser out of me!"

You don't have to put up with the gnat's piss, find real beer for a change!

Naah... I'd rather quit drinking beer than drink that beaver piss.

We had...

3535407030_7c4e32f69f_o.jpg

Never heard of it. Is it a regional beer? Lager? Ale?

The picture looks a little "Brokeback" if you ask me, but I don't judge those who drink it.

are you gay? anytime you see a picture of two dudes in a canoe fishing with a dog you think of homos....might want to recheck your compass....

Could be worse, could have been a poodle.

JW, how in the hell did you manage to get banned?
guilt by association, friggers and I used to spend some fragrant times egging each other on to create posts of simple lunacy usually late at night for me, when I had returned from a good night out with my wife.

I played Puck to his Sir Les Patterson, they were very funny even on re-reading.

Neither of us takes ourselves or these forum's to seriously.

Catz. I should have listened to you long ago. But I hate cats. I am a dog man. See my wife for further details. (Only I can critisise her, because I love her, though not enough. Shit I am getting all Leanard Cohen now!)

Anywhoo, what were we all on about?

By the way, I just want to say, BZ is a hell of a man.

The Internet is a cold place, you really never know what you are dealing with, who you are playing with, who you are really talking to.

But BZ is one of the few true voices out here.

Any forum that bans him is a disgrace to human discourse. To our very nature.

Last edited:
By the way, I just want to say, BZ is a hell of a man.

The Internet is a cold place, you really never know what you are dealing with, who you are playing with, who you are really talking to.

But BZ is one of the few true voices out here.

Any forum that bans him is a disgrace to human discourse. To our very nature.

That is so true. BLZ is one of the best humans on the planet. I totally agree with you, JW. I really don't understand how his banning can ever be justified.

And, welcome. You should always listen to me because I'm a woman, and thus, always right.

Thank you, Im very touched.

I have some meetings to go to, but I will try to enter this place later:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back