All bask in my glory!

One of mine:

hemp.jpg

Is that what I think it is? I've never seen it before, but I'd sure like to taste it... :D

de shutes

damn good beer, and they have a holiday ale, hmmmm, and the content of the holiday cheer.....hmmm

Last edited:
Is that what I think it is? I've never seen it before, but I'd sure like to taste it... :D

Yes it is, and it is damn good brew.

What does it taste like, if you could describe it?

And where the heck do you find it?

It's a darker amber ale, tastes kind of like Sam Adams Black Lager but it pours a reddish amber color and the head is off-white/brownish. It has a rich malt smell. It is slightly sweet, malty, with a hint of roast. You don't really notice the hemp taste at first, it comes with the after taste, kind of like burping after a bong hit. They use the industrial hemp for the flavor.

As for buying it, do you have a BevMo near you? They may sell it online, but I don't know how that works. I first discovered it at the Firestone Brewery in Buellton.

First person to send me a 6 pack of Hemp Beer gets much respect from me!

Shit.......may even send ya one of my patented smoking devices!

First person to send me a 6 pack of Hemp Beer gets much respect from me!

Shit.......may even send ya one of my patented smoking devices!

I'll be moving to Houston or Dallas in a few months, perhaps I'll swing through Amarillo on the way and toss a sixer out the window in your general direction along the way...

Yes it is, and it is damn good brew.

What does it taste like, if you could describe it?

And where the heck do you find it?

It's a darker amber ale, tastes kind of like Sam Adams Black Lager but it pours a reddish amber color and the head is off-white/brownish. It has a rich malt smell. It is slightly sweet, malty, with a hint of roast. You don't really notice the hemp taste at first, it comes with the after taste, kind of like burping after a bong hit. They use the industrial hemp for the flavor.

As for buying it, do you have a BevMo near you? They may sell it online, but I don't know how that works. I first discovered it at the Firestone Brewery in Buellton.

Wow.... sounds like something I'd like to taste but not consume in a large quantity.

I've lived from Florida to California and I've never heard of a "BevMo." There is a huge liquor store north of me a ways in Baraboo, and I'm through there on my way to my sons house in Portage. Sounds like I better stop in there and see if they sell that juice.

Australian beer totally sucks. But I'll give you this ... anyone that can drink Victoria Bitters and not see their lunch for the second time around is one hardcore MFer. First slug I took of that horse piss I looked like Old Faithful and had to drink a dozen Heinekens to get the taste out of my mouth.:eusa_angel:

Now please regail us with tales of how you got the German men out of your ass?

Last edited:
One of the more painfull ways to go. You won't be so glib when the liver fails.

Mr Happy, spreading cheer and good will, as usual.:lol:

OOOPS! sorry Gunny I'm not much of a drinker. Don't mean to poop in the the punchbowl.

I watched an ex's mom die from alcohol poisoning and liver failure. It wasn't pretty.

Carry on~! Bottoms up! Skol!

I was glib in war. I was glib in jail.

I am still here, still glib, and don't do fear.

Incidentally, beer was given to the Israelites by the Egyptians as a way to feed them (they called it "liquid bread"), as well as a good method of keeping them docile (they'd get drunk and go to sleep easier at night).

Beer is GOOD!

No wonder it took so long to build the pyramids. Same reason construction projects in Western Australia last unto the ages.

Australian beer totally sucks. But I'll give you this ... anyone that can drink Victoria Bitters and not see their lunch for the second time around is one hardcore MFer. First slug I took of that horse piss I looked like Old Faithful and had to drink a dozen Heinekens to get the taste out of my mouth.:eusa_angel:

Now please regail us with tales of how you got the German men out of your ass?

By the way German lover boy, I agree, VB does suck, Cricket sponsorship aside. Try Coopers Red Lable, Sparkling Ale. Lovely taste, nice kick in the cerebellum.

Forum List

Back