All Across The Country, Town Councils, State Legislatures, And Now Retail Merchants..

Maybe our mildly retarded VP will take Big Sister Nappo to show what sportsman they are.

napolitano_shooting-250x200.jpg

Progs hate it when the people fight back, which is why they want to disarm us in the first place

So many with so much fear.
A very bad thing.

…and ignorance.

There are no ‘gun-grabbers,’ yet another rightwing contrivance.

Not only will there be no ‘gun-grabbing,’ but there’ll be no new Federal AWB, either.

The gun grabbers are those grabbing up the guns right now out of fear.
Better hurry up and buy a $1,200 gun I do not need on credit before I can't get one!

A very bad thing.

…and ignorance.

Not only will there be no ‘gun-grabbing,’ but there’ll be no new Federal AWB, either.

The gun grabbers are those grabbing up the guns right now out of fear.
Better hurry up and buy a $1,200 gun I do not need on credit before I can't get one!

That's not fear...that's prudence.

A very bad thing.

…and ignorance.

bullshit...

30 years ago, libs were proud to publicly state in no uncertain terms that they wanted to disarm the American citizenry by any means possible...

but after having been shown that such a stand is a losing proposition,

they've become sneaky weasels, claiming that they back the Second Amendment, and only want "sensible gun control"...

figuring that they can ultimately achieve their goal of disarming the citizenry by taking the slow and measured "frog in a stew pot" approach...

Last edited:
Progs hate it when the people fight back, which is why they want to disarm us in the first place

So they are conservatively using their elected officials to get laws passed to well regulate guns and you disagree?

Any bones you can thow to passify the masses before we get an assault weapon ban that does little more than sell clips and AR15s?

Would you support me in requiring a background check for all private gun sales? Would be like going to the notary public and paying 20 to sell a gun to another individual. I have a couple similar ideas also.

We can revisit the issue in five years if gun violence does not dscrease.

A very bad thing.

…and ignorance.

bullshit...

30 years ago, libs were proud to publicly state in no uncertain terms that they wanted to disarm the American citizenry by any means possible...

they've become sneaky weasels, claiming that they back the Second Amendment, and only want "sensible gun control"...

figuring that they can ultimately achieve their goal of disarming the citizenry by taking the slow and measured "frog in a stew pot" approach...
I contend that is EXACTLY why our wise forefathers used the words "shall not be infringed".

…and ignorance.

bullshit...

I contend that is EXACTLY why our wise forefathers used the words "shall not be infringed".

And why they used the phrase "well regulated".

bullshit...

And why they used the phrase "well regulated".

Yes, "well regulated" as in properly functioning.

A [properly functioning] militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it."

Meaning of the phrase "well-regulated"

A very bad thing.

…and ignorance.

“I’m going to introduce in the Senate and the same bill will be introduced in the House, a bill to ban assault weapons. It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession. Not retroactively but prospectively. And it will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets. So there will be a bill. We’ve been working on it now for a year,”
Dianne-nazi2-150x150.jpg
It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession.

Forum List

Back