All About the Oslo Accords

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Sixties Fan, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Hollie

Hollie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,989
    Spam videos. Not interesting at all.

2. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,911
    I did; Regarding the Oslo Accords which dealt with “ building settlements “ I am referring to after that . Still haven’t acknowledged Israel’s forbidden access to their Holy Sites. That wasn’t in the Video either
    Why are you so reluctant to address it and recognize it? Because it’s easier for you to just ignore the issue

3. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,892
    I don't know. :dunno:

4. ILOVEISRAEL

ILOVEISRAEL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,911
    I do. It’s because not even you can justify it so rather then being objective you ignore it. Exactly how I feel about the Palestinians

5. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,892
    The Oslo Accords: The Five Star Israeli Occupation

Perhaps the Oslo Accords, which were concluded between the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and Israel, will be registered in the modern and contemporary history as the worst agreement between the representatives of a people under occupation and an occupying power.

Since then, 26 years have passed. The Palestinian negotiator thought that the Accords would be a prelude to the establishment of an independent Palestinian state on the soil of the West Bank (WB) and Gaza Strip (GS). However, he found himself establishing a self-government authority that provides a cover to a “five-star occupation,” that continued with Judaization and settlement building plans, to destroy the dream of a “two-state solution,” and keep the functional Palestinian Authority (PA) that serves the occupation’s objectives rather than the goals of the Palestinian people.

It is the trap, which the late Palestinian scholar Edward Said talked about, when he stated that that ‘Arafat “has entangled his people in a trap from which there is no escape,” and that he had thrown himself among the Israelis and the Americans (Al-Hayat newspaper, 21/8/1995).

The Oslo Accords: The Five Star Israeli Occupation

6. Hollie

Hollie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,989
    I thought the "country of Pally'land" was invented in 1924 by the Treaty of Lausanne and "Pal'istanians" became, you know, Pal'istanians in 1967 by the decree of an Egyptian.

Is there a new state of Pal'istan that needs to be invented?

Link?

7. member

member Pls trust in God

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,076

"Perhaps the Oslo Accords, [between the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and Israel] will be registered in the modern and contemporary history as the worst agreement ..."

[​IMG]

"Since then, 26 years have passed" .

. . .a Palestinian Authority (PA) that serves the occupation’s objectives rather than the goals of the Palestinian people...

"Palestinian scholar Edward Said [stated]: ‘Arafat “has entangled his people in a trap from which there is no escape."

it's hamass/abbas now doing all the entangling.... [​IMG]