All 5 living ex-presidents to appear at Texas hurricane benefit show — without Trump

You may want to read the link.

This has been debunked many many here in this site. I am very surprised an old timer like you are still bringing this up.

As hints for you. Trump uses all the garbage, lies and tricks against Hillary. I don’t recall Trump ever mentioned Hillary and uranium deal with Putin.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Never been debunked, and is about to be the biggest scandal in US history, Senate getting ready to investigate. Lots of heads need to roll. Hillary, Bill, Obama, for starters.

You may want to read the link.

This has been debunked many many here in this site. I am very surprised an old timer like you are still bringing this up.

As hints for you. Trump uses all the garbage, lies and tricks against Hillary. I don’t recall Trump ever mentioned Hillary and uranium deal with Putin.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?
Never been debunked, and is about to be the biggest scandal in US history, Senate getting ready to investigate. Lots of heads need to roll. Hillary, Bill, Obama, for starters.
You guys never give up.

And is that supposed to be a great accomplishment or just totally screwed.

So far I have not heard Kim Jung Un shut up. He is still blasting Trump. Mexico is not paying for the wall. And you better get ready and pray for higher cost if this unfit POTUS abandon NAFTA.
This is the POTUS calling people SOB
because they are (kneeling) protesting peacefully and exercising their freedom of speech. Is that supposed to be acceptable or plain amateur or unfit POTUS?

Hitting (tweet) a woman ( Hillary) with a golf ball supposed to be dignified? Or just plain stupid, dumb or unfit POTUS.

You can have your BIGGRIN later.
FALSE! Kim Jong Un publicly threatened to attack Guam ("in a few days") That was 2 months ago. No attack occurred, after Trump gave his own threat of "Fire & Fury" - Rocket boy backed down.

No higher costs when NAFTA goes away.

Calling the spoiled brat SOBs what they are, is acceptable, and refreshing.

What's this about a golf ball ? The latest leftist whiney Trump-bash ? :rolleyes:

As for "Freedom of Speech", there isn't any in private industry. Just say the bosses wife is a hooker, and watch how fast you go out the door. Besides that, freedom of speech is the weakest part of the Constitution. It has numerous exceptions, didn't you know ?

Trump has demonstrated nothing but ineptness, incompetence, like a petulant little kid always doing something dumb or stupid.
Even a GOP senator telling you he need a babysitter and total incompetence.

Top Republican senator blasts Trump: 'It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center'

Bob Corker slams Donald Trump for lack of ‘competence’ and ‘stability’
Trump has demonstrated competence. Best president on immigration since Eisenhower. ISIS going down in defeat after only 10 months of Trump in office, and 8 years of jihadist Obama colluding with ISIS, and propping them up.

Refreshingly tough also on Islam and affirmative action. Corker is a clown who is likely to be voted out of office, next election.

Yeah...you really need to catch up....the story has broken and everything that has been said about hilary and Russia....is true...

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

FBI watched, then acted as Russian spy moved closer to Hillary Clinton

upload_2017-10-24_3-49-46.png

Trump has demonstrated nothing but ineptness, incompetence, like a petulant little kid always doing something dumb or stupid.
Even a GOP senator telling you he need a babysitter and total incompetence.

Top Republican senator blasts Trump: 'It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center'

Bob Corker slams Donald Trump for lack of ‘competence’ and ‘stability’
Trump has demonstrated competence. Best president on immigration since Eisenhower. ISIS going down in defeat after only 10 months of Trump in office, and 8 years of jihadist Obama colluding with ISIS, and propping them up.

Refreshingly tough also on Islam and affirmative action. Corker is a clown who is likely to be voted out of office, next election.

Competence and best president are based on accomplishments, demonstrate leadership and majorities of what Americans think. Not just the minority numbers that support him.

Trump has demonstrated poor leadership, ineptness, ignorance, asshole, racist, arrogance, hypocrite and liar. Etc etc etc etc.

Corker is not seeking re-election. Is that mean what he is saying against Trump is incorrect?
Like Bannon said. Trump has only 30% of completing his first term.
How about all other GOPs and other groups blasting or denouncing this kid?
Trying to shut down news media that disagree with him.

ISIS —— Can you tell us what did this kid president help defeat ISIS in Raqqa or Iraq? Just like the economy—— All of those Trump is lucky to be in the right place at the right time. Not because of lousy president.

I’ve asked this question many times but so far nobody can give me an honest answer.
Can you enlighten me how did Obama colluded with ISIS?
And why do you call Obama jihadist?

I need you to answer those questions.

Forum List

Back