alive and sorta well

jon_forward

Nov 18, 2003
nashville.tn
haven't been able to get on-line in about a month and dont have land line yet. The worst thing about not being on-line is not being able get in on my USMB fix!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully soon I will have this situation resolved. I am surrounded by totally dumbass Democrats and you folks are my link to sanity. OCA over RWA yet? And I see we need to take up a collection for Johnney, we need to get him one of those big padded Sumo wrestler coustumes so the next time he crashes off a roof he dont hurt himself. You didnt use the P- finger anyway did you. You all take care. Hope to be back soon.:(

Originally posted by jon_forward
haven't been able to get on-line in about a month and dont have land line yet. The worst thing about not being on-line is not being able get in on my USMB fix!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully soon I will have this situation resolved. I am surrounded by totally dumbass Democrats and you folks are my link to sanity. OCA over RWA yet? And I see we need to take up a collection for Johnney, we need to get him one of those big padded Sumo wrestler coustumes so the next time he crashes off a roof he dont hurt himself. You didnt use the P- finger anyway did you. You all take care. Hope to be back soon.:(

jon, hurry back! Sandy and I miss you! :p: been lonely without you! hahha!

Originally posted by jon_forward
thanks for thinking of me Jon...lol

hurry back, we need your kind of humor around here

Forum List

Back