"Aliens"

Jan 1, 2015
I see a lot of alien gibberish on this section.
Stop watching history channels "ancient aliens". Like everything else on that station, it's conspiracy theory garbage.
We are alone because the Holy Bible doesn't mention space invaders. The earth is unique

Satan-church-lady-87539991316.jpeg

Stop watching history channels "ancient aliens". Like everything else on that station, it's conspiracy theory garbage.
We are alone because the Holy Bible doesn't mention space invaders. The earth is unique

I don't believe in most of the stuff we hear about extra terrestrial life but your "logic" is sadly lacking.

Your bible doesn't mention computers either but there you are - typing out silly nonsense on one.

I don't believe in most of the stuff we hear about extra terrestrial life but your "logic" is sadly lacking.

Your bible doesn't mention computers either but there you are - typing out silly nonsense on one.

I wouldn't doubt if there were other life forms out there. Just think of how vast the universe is. Is it even possible that we could be the ONLY planet with life? I'm doubtful, especially considering that we haven't even BEGUN to explore space in reality. We've only been able to explore a VERY small piece.

I wouldn't doubt if there were other life forms out there. Just think of how vast the universe is. Is it even possible that we could be the ONLY planet with life? I'm doubtful, especially considering that we haven't even BEGUN to explore space in reality. We've only been able to explore a VERY small piece.

I agree. Its very unlikely our planet is the only one with life on it. Other life forms will probably not be anything like ours but there's no reason to think they won't be intelligent.

Last edited:
Ludicrous, The Almighty created the earth unique. If He didn't, then we would have to save the "little green men" from an eternity in "alien" hell.

Nope, just stating that creating life once 6000 years ago does not imply 12 eyed green men with tentacles from pluto

Where are they? We should start examining all the sand on every beach because there is so much sand there has to be intelligent life living on one of those grains of sands. It just odds.

The Bible is certainly full of reference to UFOs and space travelers.

Start with Ezekiel 1:16.

Genesis 6:1-4

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

2 Kings 2:11
And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Need more?

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Need more?
Those are descriptions of the Holy Father taking sinless souls to Heaven without needing to die first.
The bible never used the word space ship even one time

...Its very unlikely our planet is the only one with life on it. Other life forms will probably not be anything like ours but there's no reason to think they won't be intelligent.
They may be intelligent because they're probably not anything like us!

The search for 'intelligent life' should begin on Earth.

Need more?
Those are descriptions of the Holy Father taking sinless souls to Heaven without needing to die first.
The bible never used the word space ship even one time

I thought Jesus was the only sinless Man? They may not have used the word, because they had no word, but Ezekiel sure seems to be describing one. Where exactly is Heaven? Extraterrestrial?

Aliens don't exist, neither do their "flying saucers"
You will use blind faith to believe in your lies rather than Gods Truth

Where are they? We should start examining all the sand on every beach because there is so much sand there has to be intelligent life living on one of those grains of sands. It just odds.

What are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back