Alien Chess: A David Tale

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a commerce-universe paranoia-tale inspired by the upcoming humanity-futurama film Blade Runner 2049 and by the tradition-champion Biblical stories of King David (advocate of rituals).

Signing off,

====

A galactic alien-traveller named 'Tokyo' was hunting a ruthless alien-warlock named 'Ghoul' who landed on Earth in the year 2017. Ghoul believed that the commercial apathy of 'TrumpUSA' reflected humanity's lack of focus on temperance in its 'jovial embracing' of consumerism-culture (e.g., eBay, Wall Street, European Union, Microsoft, etc.). Ghoul met with the leader of North Korea and encouraged him to attack South Korea (a prominent trading-partner of USA) with nuclear missiles! Ghoul then set about attacking policemen and policewomen all over Europe.

Tokyo knew that Ghoul's intention was to create panic in an already suffocating commerce-gauged geopolitical landscape on Earth, a landscape poorly-managed by the United Nations. U.S. President Donald Trump was trying to coordinate the World Bank and IMF with South Korean negotiations so as to secure the nuclear-hot zone of North Korea. Ghoul, meanwhile, was galloping across Europe, biting the hands off policemen and using machetes to cut policewomen in half. Tokyo knew Ghoul wanted to catalyze a devastating apocalypse.

TOKYO: You are the AntiChrist!
GHOUL: I'm merely a 'servant.'
TOKYO: Ghoul, you used machetes to cut European policewomen in half!
GHOUL: They deserved it...
TOKYO: I doubt that fully; why did you bite the hands of European policemen?
GHOUL: Idle hands belong to the Devil...isn't that what human Christians believe?
TOKYO: Let humanity embrace its own traditions and tackle its own problems.
GHOUL: You're not an advocate of 'deux ex machina' I see...
TOKYO: We are not gods, Ghoul, we are 'diplomats,' and you're a monster.
GHOUL: Tokyo, I see this consumerism-driven Earth, and I find only holes!
TOKYO: By catalyzing calamity, you provoke the forces of darkness...
GHOUL: There are African tribes engaging in bizarre female genital mutilation rituals.
TOKYO: Those controversial puberty-initiation 'tattoo-rituals' are being investigated...
GHOUL: You miss my point, Tokyo; Earthlings are the victims of their own vices.
TOKYO: No, consumerism and commerce will breed its own brand of 'logic,' Ghoul!
GHOUL: I doubt that fully; 'TrumpUSA' is merely a vehicle for commercial arrogance.
TOKYO: You can't cure the heart by spreading fire like a demon.
GHOUL: Why does Hollywood make so many horror films, Tokyo?
TOKYO: Americans are fascinated by controversy and danger, since it's a land of 'intrigue.'
GHOUL: I doubt many Americans care that European policewomen are being killed.
TOKYO: Perhaps television has numbed humanity's senses, but spiritual torture spells doom!
GHOUL: If President Trump can avert nuclear war with North Korea, I'll depart....Deal?
TOKYO: The U.S. government has what it takes to deal with the complications of NATO.
GHOUL: If you're mistaken, Tokyo, consider this a 'chess-match,' which I've half-won.

====

{Tokyo & Ghoul}

tokyo-ghoul.jpg

Forum List

Back