Alibi First!

Because the incidence and effects are much lower than those dwelling on it would have us believe. It's not no concern, it's just that we're not psycho about it.

Probably because the "ruling elite" who are mainly Dems won't investigate.

From what I've read defective machines have been removed. If there's no evidence of defect, the most logical alternate reason would be voter error. So far the fraud angle has been accompanied by nothing but innuendo. As everyone should know, polls are staffed by poll watchers of BOTH parties. Real fraud would not be able to avoid investigation.

Because the incidence and effects are much lower than those dwelling on it would have us believe. It's not no concern, it's just that we're not psycho about it.

From what I've read defective machines have been removed. If there's no evidence of defect, the most logical alternate reason would be voter error. So far the fraud angle has been accompanied by nothing but innuendo. As everyone should know, polls are staffed by poll watchers of BOTH parties. Real fraud would not be able to avoid investigation.

If that were true I would expect some Democrat votes to switch Repub. To date that has not happened.

If that were true I would expect some Democrat votes to switch Repub. To date that has not happened.

You absolutely know that? I find that hard to believe. Gonna need a cite. I explained why you haven't heard incidents from the other side. Most people see their mistake and make it right. It's the Republicans who are going in, making mistakes and then calling it a conspiracy. That's as valid as any other explanation I've seen.

You absolutely know that? I find that hard to believe. Gonna need a cite. I explained why you haven't heard incidents from the other side. Most people see their mistake and make it right. It's the Republicans who are going in, making mistakes and then calling it a conspiracy. That's as valid as any other explanation I've seen.

By all means find one and post it. If it were happening the progressive toady's would be all over it. However we have yet to see one of you or them present a single case of it happening.

What don't you understand about "Democrats aren't dishonest professional victims"? You'll lie about voting machines in the name of your party. We won't.

That's part of the general case. You'll gladly lie about anything for the glory of the Republicans, while we won't lie on behalf of the Democrats. Not having any integrity, you don't understand the concept of integrity.

(Speaking of integrity, if you're going to keep claiming to be a "liberal Democrat", you should probably refrain from constantly going unhinged solely at Democrats. It kind of make the charade obvious.)

True.

Otherwise it's pointless to attempt to reason with republicans on this issue. Their heads are encased in the concrete of rightist dogma that republicans lose elections as a consequence of 'fraud,' refusing to accept the fact that they lose elections because the voters reject their failed and reckless agenda.

By all means find one and post it. If it were happening the progressive toady's would be all over it. However we have yet to see one of you or them present a single case of it happening.

Nice try, but YOU'RE the one making an affirmative proposition, thereby making it your duty to provide the evidence.

Nice try, but YOU'RE the one making an affirmative proposition, thereby making it your duty to provide the evidence.

My evidence is the fact that I haven't been able to find a single report that a Democrat vote was changed to a Repub vote. Not one. I looked in all the sources too, both left wing and right wing. There are none.

My evidence is the fact that I haven't been able to find a single report that a Democrat vote was changed to a Repub vote. Not one. I looked in all the sources too, both left wing and right wing. There are none.

I thought you were a scientist! You should know that absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. If it were, that would prove there is no God.

I thought you were a scientist! You should know that absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. If it were, that would prove there is no God.

I am. I haven't been able to find a SINGLE case of a Democratic vote being altered into a Repub vote. I CAN find Repub votes being altered in two states however.

"Jim Moynihan, Republican candidate for the Illinois State House, went in Wednesday to vote early, and to vote for himself. But when he touched the screen mark his name, it was his Democratic opponent’s name that registered the vote.
“While early voting at the Schaumburg Public Library today, I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan told Illinois Review. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

Vote For Republicans In Chicago Changed To Democrats The Daily Caller

"Voting machines that switch Republican votes to Democrats are being reported in Maryland.
“When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the ‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the Democrat candidate above it,” Donna Hamilton said.
“This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the ‘x’ to stay on my real selection,” the Frederick, Md., resident said last week.
Queen Anne County Sheriff Gary Hofmann said he encountered the problem, too, personally.
“This is happening here as well. It occurred on two candidates on my machine. I am glad I checked. Many voters have reported this here as well,” Hofmann, a Republican, wrote in an email Sunday evening."

Voting Machines in Maryland Change Votes For Republicans to Votes For Democrats - Katie Pavlich

How do you know these are party operatives phonying up these incidents? You don't. I can't help but think this is a red-herring planned to coincide with the election. It smells of Republican shenanigans.

How do you know these are party operatives phonying up these incidents? You don't. I can't help but think this is a red-herring planned to coincide with the election. It smells of Republican shenanigans.

I'm not saying anything of the sort. What I am saying is the evidence shows that only Repub votes are being altered.

I'm not saying anything of the sort. What I am saying is the evidence shows that only Repub votes are being altered.

I know you're not. You wouldn't allow yourself to believe that it's actually the Republicans perpetrating a scam. Most of the machines showed no problems despite the reports. That should set off alarm bells, if you weren't so partisan.

I know you're not. You wouldn't allow yourself to believe that it's actually the Republicans perpetrating a scam. Most of the machines showed no problems despite the reports. That should set off alarm bells, if you weren't so partisan.

I think BOTH parties are crooked konrad. That's the difference between you and I. You think the Dems are as clean as the morning rain, but I know they and the Repubs are as corrupt as you can get.

Westwall, you're being a racist in this thread.I"m not quite sure how yet, but you are.

And seriously LOL
konradv claiming this is some sort of Republican scam.

As Judge Judy says "The simplest explanation is often the true explanation"

Democratic cheating.

Time to make Westwall's head explode. Well, not really. We'll just make him run for the hills.

Voting machine again displays wrong choice - News-Record.com News
---
Percy Bostick, 69, of Greensboro said he tried casting a vote for Democrat Kay Hagan at the Old Guilford County Courthouse, only to have the machine register Republican Thom Tillis as his choice.

“I called one of the poll workers over,” Bostick said. “She said do it again. And again, I touched the screen at the proper place for Kay Hagan, and it again reported it for Thom Tillis.”
---

Go on, Westwall. Tell us how this case is diiiiiiiiiiferent. It's not like you've ever held a consistent standard before, so don't start now.

And by the way, note how nobody claimed this was a Republican conspiracy. That's how honest people act. Cheaters, OTOH, instantly assume everyone else must be cheating too.

Never say never, it can come back and bite you. Do you really think those reporting these glitches would mention those going the other way? I'd say it goes both ways, but we only get one side because it fits the Republican meme. Dems are just saying "my bad" and correcting the error before they leave the booth. Why else would there be so many complaints, but very few instances of defective machines and none that have actually been tampered with?
There were only 20 voters that complained in NC, that's not that many....they were able to check 12 of the 20's story and they show it being basically, voter's fat fingers or pressing the line between candidates...

Westwall, you're being a racist in this thread.I"m not quite sure how yet, but you are.
And seriously LOL
konradv claiming this is some sort of Republican scam.
As Judge Judy says "The simplest explanation is often the true explanation"
Democratic cheating.

It WAS a scam. There was talk of massive fraud in MD, yet the Republican won the governorship easily. It seems it was just the Republicans hedging their bets, i.e. "if we win, we crow, if we lose, we scream fraud".

They just love to take things they have done before and accuse Democrats of dong them now. I doubt that they believe any of it, it's just part of their plan to make it harder for Joe average to see who is who.
they are truly scared and desperate about the long haul and rightly so.

Forum List

Back