Alibi First!

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Democrats are preparing for the most corrupt election in America’s history:

Md. Board of Elections Probe Republican-To-Democratic Ballot Switch Claims
October 28, 2014 5:45 PM

Md. Board of Elections Probe Republican-To-Democratic Ballot Switch Claims CBS Baltimore

If the Administration hired the same companies to rig voting machines that they hired for the ACA rollout there would be many so glitches the country might finally get an honest election:

NOTE: Democrats only have to steal a few to hang onto the Senate. Media polls repeatedly tell us that Senate races are too close to call. It all sounds like crooks going to the cops with an alibi before the crime has been committed.

Lining up excuses for when the Reps lose? Did you read the article? The overwhelming number of these cases were due to voter error. I guess the Reps aren't quite as smart as they think they are. They should get a lesson from their kids on how to use modern technology properly.

Lining up excuses for when the Reps lose?

To konradv: No. A long history of Democrats stealing elections tells me the media came up with a new wrinkle:

Pre-election polls encourage blind acceptance of election returns
By A. Dru Kristenev October 30, 2014

Pre-election polls encourage blind acceptance of election returns

Did you read the article? The overwhelming number of these cases were due to voter error. I guess the Reps aren't quite as smart as they think they are. They should get a lesson from their kids on how to use modern technology properly.

To konradv: It’s always voter error and it always takes votes away from a Republican and gives them to a Democrat.

Doing everything to stop voter ID laws shows that Democrats are not going to surrender their license to steal without a fight.

It's White House vs. Americans on voter ID
10/29/2014 @ 8:02 pm
ALEX NEWMAN

WND It 8217 s White House vs. Americans on voter ID Print

Lining up excuses for when the Reps lose?
Did you read the article? The overwhelming number of these cases were due to voter error. I guess the Reps aren't quite as smart as they think they are. They should get a lesson from their kids on how to use modern technology properly.

To konradv: It’s always voter error and it always takes votes away from a Republican and gives them to a Democrat.

You don't know it was always against the Republicans. Those are just the people complaining. How do you know it wasn't voter error, most realized it and changed the vote to the correct one? YOU DON'T. This is just a made up persecution complex or people purposely lying, IMO. If it were true it would happen in places with close elections, NOT where Democrats are liable to win anyway. You're just gullible because the story fits your bias.

enhanced-buzz-wide-20258-1329238653-13.jpg

I see that the same intellect that doesn't believe it could be voter error, doesn't notice grammatical errors before posting. You a LOL Cat or something?!?! :lmao:

I see the same pond scum that has no legitimate comeback, uses the old grammar police thing.... You are weak, face facts! Comrade!

The topic was the stupidity of some voters who claim the vote is rigged when the obvious answer is voter error. In that case pointing out a grammatical error is apropos and underlines a pattern of group stupidity into which you fall.

How do you know it wasn't voter error,

To konradv: Because Democrats never claim voting machines cheat them. They always swear their voters are being denied the Right to vote. That false claim leaves rigged machines open to Democrat abuse —— followed by the standard pooh-poohing from your kind.

To konradv: Because Democrats never claim voting machines cheat them. They always swear their voters are being denied the Right to vote. That false claim leaves rigged machines open to Democrat abuse —— followed by the standard pooh-poohing from your kind.

Can you prove it wasn't voter error? Your kind is too willing to accept conspiracy theories. That's how you're being controlled. Open up the windows of your mind and release the self-imposed shackles.

Never say never, it can come back and bite you. Do you really think those reporting these glitches would mention those going the other way? I'd say it goes both ways, but we only get one side because it fits the Republican meme. Dems are just saying "my bad" and correcting the error before they leave the booth. Why else would there be so many complaints, but very few instances of defective machines and none that have actually been tampered with?

the desperation to cover for the administration is almost palpable.

If you've got some evidence, show us. All I've seen are complaints that are either easily explained as voter error or faulty machines that are taken off the line. There's been no evidence of fraud or collusion, and therefore, no reason for a cover-up.

Why are Democrats unconcerned about possible vote fraud?

Because the incidence and effects are much lower than those dwelling on it would have us believe. It's not no concern, it's just that we're not psycho about it.

\

Probably because the "ruling elite", who are mainly Dems, won't investigate. Funny how that works.

Forum List

Back