Algore was right... the altitude was responsible for obam's defeat

mex

Sep 16, 2012
How do we know this? Why, there's a CONSENSUS of experts.

ABC, SeeBS, NBCCCP, PMSNBC, MSNBCCCP, CNN, the NYT and PBS.

All agree that under normal environmental conditions, obam wins.

Then I suppose this was just a fluke and Obama will dominate next debate.

No shit? Really? There are people who are actually spewing this nonsense?
These fucking libs will stop at nothing.

Ha.ha.--Denver is one of the low points in Colorado--and since Obama has been living in Denver for the last several months--one would think he could handle 5k feet by now--:badgrin::badgrin:

He sure didn't appear to have a problem with the altitude at Mile High stadium when he gave that speech with the Greek Columns back in 2008--lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqre-hECbB8]Al Gore Blames Denver's High Altitude for Obama's Poor Debate Performance - 10/3/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

If traveling to a mere 5 Thousand feet makes him so off his game he loses a debate. Then he should be disqualified on the basis of not being healthy enough to be president.

I have drove a semi loaded with 80,000 Pounds over passes higher than that, and was able to keep it together lol.

Ha.ha.--Denver is one of the low points in Colorado--and since Obama has been living in Denver for the last several months--one would think he could handle 5k feet by now--:badgrin::badgrin:

He sure didn't appear to have a problem with the altitude at Mile High stadium when he gave that speech with the Greek Columns back in 2008--lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqre-hECbB8]Al Gore Blames Denver's High Altitude for Obama's Poor Debate Performance - 10/3/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Only difference between the 2008 speech and last night's debate is the absence of the teleprompter. I think we've determined the problem.

That is the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard. Surely you can do better than that.

Hey Jackson,

I think Mex is on our team. My guess is he was lampooning Gore.

Personally, I'd like to harpoon the fat bastard.

Risk of Altitude Exposure in Sickle Cell Disease

I dont agree with Gore, but is he suggesting this?

I would love to know what is going through that nut jobs head when he made that statement, was he trying to make a snarky hit on obama while defending him or was he just stupid. Altitude effects Obama, so when hes in air force one faced with the most important decision of his life and our life that means what?

I have to ask myself, how does this guy figure out what he says. Why does he say what he says? This isnt about Obama, its about Gore. Where is Gores head?

Forum List

Back