ALGORE blames the altutude! LOL

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtkw8stAlrM&feature=share]Al Gore Blames Denver for Obama debate loss - YouTube[/ame]

The inventor of the Internet says the altitude is to blame for Obama's debate performance.. I guess Mitt Romney had a pressure cabin with him last night that we all somehow missed??

WOW.. Libruls are WHACKO!

I don't necessarily agree with him but, in point of fact, suddenly going that high an altitude does indeed have consequences. One does have to have a brain in order to know that however. If Ms Shoots Blanks should happen to learn to spell a-l-t-i-t-u-d-e, he/she/it could even research those effects. Since that ain't gonna happen I did it for him/her/it. Please note that these links contain lots of big words.

Also note that Romney had more time to acclimatize. The meaning of that word is ...

1) Acclimate.
2) Respond physiologically or behaviorally to changes in a complex of environmental factors.

How Does Colorado’s Altitude Effect Your Health? « CBS Denver

Into Thin Air: Mountain Climbing Kills Brain Cells: Scientific American

OA Guide to High Altitude: Acclimatization and Illnesses

It's Jim Lehere's fault. It's Denver's fault for being so high. It's never going to be obama's fault.

I laughed at first, but thinking about it, he might have a point.

Obama looked extremely tired. I know when I would be out in Utah the first few times, it usually took me a day to adjust to the altitude. I was always dizzy and tired.

I don't necessarily agree with him but, in point of fact, suddenly going that high an altitude does indeed have consequences. One does have to have a brain in order to know that however. If Ms Shoots Blanks should happen to learn to spell a-l-t-i-t-u-d-e, he/she/it could even research those effects. Since that ain't gonna happen I did it for him/her/it. Please note that these links contain lots of big words.

Also note that Romney had more time to acclimatize. The meaning of that word is ...

1) Acclimate.
2) Respond physiologically or behaviorally to changes in a complex of environmental factors.

Denver is a mile high, 5250 feet. It is not on a mountain top and is not high enough to cause any health issues in a healthy person. Above 7,000 feet, average people, especially those born or raised at much lower altitudes can start seeing shortness of breath, and decreased physical capability.

1) Acclimate.

Denver is a mile high, 5250 feet. It is not on a mountain top and is not high enough to cause any health issues in a healthy person. Above 7,000 feet, average people, especially those born or raised at much lower altitudes can start seeing shortness of breath, and decreased physical capability.

That's the rw's for you. Ignore SCIENTISTS in favor of the opinion of some twerp on the internet.

Forum List

Back