Alexandria will seek to move Confederate statue and rename Jefferson Davis Highway

The system works. In the greatest Country in the world the majority of the people are allowed to destroy old monuments and change the direction of political culture. If the majority of yokel idiots become confused by the liberal agenda they were subjected to in school and whine about the system when they control the system, the left always wins.

What ever happened to Americans making their kids proud to work, get educated, be decent human beings, moral fibered, good, and loyal patriots in this country be it black or white etc.???? We were close to this in the seventies and early eighties, but then we went global, and it all went to hell.

That's a good question. I'll tell you what happened. Big corporations got rid of the unions and the worker protection laws and the tax code that kept the rich from getting too greedy,and surprise, surprise, surprise, the rich screwed the working man to the point where working just ain't worth the trouble anymore.

The only thing that keeps people from overthrowing the privileged like they did in France in 1789 or Russia in 1917 or Cuba in 1959 is that the government gives people a pittance to keep them mollified. Which is why I have to laugh my ass off when I hear some wingnut white trash living in a trailer park talking about how the gummit needs to cut off all that welfare to the coloreds.

I saw an elderly black lady speaking to her son when she said no one today owes you anything son, but the doors are open for you, and it is up to you to do right by it... Now if an African American chooses a path in life that is bad, should we think that it is because of us (the white man of today) that he did this ??? NOPE.

Okay, guy, that's a nice sentiment and all, but the fact is, when it's white people doing the hiring, they are going to hire other white people first.

They've studied this. They send out dummy resumes in Boston and Chicago. Half of them had white names like Tyler and Ashley. And half of them had black names like Jamal and Moesha. same education. Same experience.

Guess which resumes got more call backs?

The system works. In the greatest Country in the world the majority of the people are allowed to destroy old monuments and change the direction of political culture. If the majority of yokel idiots become confused by the liberal agenda they were subjected to in school and whine about the system when they control the system, the left always wins.

Uh, guy, I think you are the one that is confused.

We had a civil war because a certain portion of the population owned other human beings and got a certain percentage of the population to fight for them.

They lost. They lost badly. The winning side decided to not really punish them for losing by doing things like hanging the leaders and showing them what they did wrong.

This is what we did at the end of WWII. We hung the German and Japanese leaders and exposed all their crimes. As a result, Germany and Japan are model worlds citizens today.

The South, we let these leaders retain their honor. We looked the other way when they backslid into the behaviors that started the war to start with.

The biggest problem with the Civil War is it took another 100 years to make good on winning it.

What ever happened to Americans making their kids proud to work, get educated, be decent human beings, moral fibered, good, and loyal patriots in this country be it black or white etc.???? We were close to this in the seventies and early eighties, but then we went global, and it all went to hell.

That's a good question. I'll tell you what happened. Big corporations got rid of the unions and the worker protection laws and the tax code that kept the rich from getting too greedy,and surprise, surprise, surprise, the rich screwed the working man to the point where working just ain't worth the trouble anymore.

The only thing that keeps people from overthrowing the privileged like they did in France in 1789 or Russia in 1917 or Cuba in 1959 is that the government gives people a pittance to keep them mollified. Which is why I have to laugh my ass off when I hear some wingnut white trash living in a trailer park talking about how the gummit needs to cut off all that welfare to the coloreds.
So in your mind there just can't be no black trash doing the same things eh racist ? If you could stop being so racist, someone might like some of your points made, but that ain't happening is it ?

We had a civil war because a certain portion of the population owned other human beings and got a certain percentage of the population to fight for them.

They lost. They lost badly. The winning side decided to not really punish them for losing by doing things like hanging the leaders and showing them what they did wrong.

This is what we did at the end of WWII. We hung the German and Japanese leaders and exposed all their crimes. As a result, Germany and Japan are model worlds citizens today.

The South, we let these leaders retain their honor. We looked the other way when they backslid into the behaviors that started the war to start with.

The biggest problem with the Civil War is it took another 100 years to make good on winning it.
. Why did they backslide ???? Is there no truth to what Martin Luther King's words were, when he spoke about a person's character being of the utmost importance over ones skin color???? We're the blacks all these upstanding characters in which white culture wanted intermingled within their culture early on or way back then or did the blacks themselves have alot of transformations to do over the years, as well as the whites also before the two became better balanced with one another ???? Are whites totally to blame for it all up to this point ??? Do you think whites by a majority should embrace the thug culture that exist amongst the blacks today, and if they reject it then are they racist in your mind ???

Last edited:
So in your mind there just can't be no black trash doing the same things eh racist ? If you could stop being so racist, someone might like some of your points made, but that ain't happening is it ?

You work on the assumption I care if people like what I say or not.

I am sure there are a lot of blacks who engage in bad behavior, but it's not like we reward the ones who engage in "good" behavior. I know black folks who hold down jobs, served in the military, take care of their families, and they are still regularly pulled over by the cops for a "Driving While Black".

As one quipped, "It's no sin to be born black, but sometimes it's damned inconvenient."

Why did they backslide ???? Is there no truth to what Martin Luther King's words were, when he spoke about a person's character being of the utmost importance over ones skin color???? We're the blacks all these upstanding characters in which white culture wanted intermingled within their culture early on or way back then or did the blacks themselves have alot of transformations to do over the years, as well as the whites also before the two became better balanced with one another ???? Are whites totally to blame for it all up to this point ??? Do you think whites by a majority should embrace the thug culture that exist amongst the blacks today, and if they reject it then are they racist in your mind ???

Was there a coherent thought in there somewhere?

The problem seems to be, "Why are some black validating racist views if one doesn't look at statistics."

Reality- most adult blacks have jobs. Yes, black unemployment is higher than white unemployment, because, you know, racism, but the vast majority of African American adults do have jobs. Conversely, the majority of people on "welfare'* are white.

ANd when I say "Welfare", i mean entitlements to assist poor people, not payments made to middle class white people who are too stupid to realize Social Security and Medicare and Unemployment are government programs someone else is paying for.

Now, as far as the "Thug Culture", the problem there isn't a race one, it's a cultural one. Every generation thinks the one that preceeded it were a bunch of old people with messed up values, and the one that follows it is soft and has no sense of responsibility or hard work.

Of course, none of this has anything to do with the thought of this thread... and that is, should we continue to honor men who started a racist civil war in order benefit a few rich people.

. Why did they backslide ???? Is there no truth to what Martin Luther King's words were, when he spoke about a person's character being of the utmost importance over ones skin color???? We're the blacks all these upstanding characters in which white culture wanted intermingled within their culture early on or way back then or did the blacks themselves have alot of transformations to do over the years, as well as the whites also before the two became better balanced with one another ???? Are whites totally to blame for it all up to this point ??? Do you think whites by a majority should embrace the thug culture that exist amongst the blacks today, and if they reject it then are they racist in your mind ???
That was a selective quote whites such as yourself have latched onto in your attempt to make Black people white. No we dont want to be white. We want to be Black. MLK said it best.

"I want to get the language so right that everyone here will cry out: ‘Yes, I’m Black, I’m proud of it. I’m Black and I’m beautiful!”
-Martin Luther King

I saw an elderly black lady speaking to her son when she said no one today owes you anything son, but the doors are open for you, and it is up to you to do right by it... Now if an African American chooses a path in life that is bad, should we think that it is because of us (the white man of today) that he did this ??? NOPE.

Okay, guy, that's a nice sentiment and all, but the fact is, when it's white people doing the hiring, they are going to hire other white people first.

They've studied this. They send out dummy resumes in Boston and Chicago. Half of them had white names like Tyler and Ashley. And half of them had black names like Jamal and Moesha. same education. Same experience.

Guess which resumes got more call backs?
Of course they will hire white people instead of black people. They want someone who shows up, doesn't steal, won't beat up the customers and then demand a raise in salary.

Black people shit up their own nest and now complain about the smell.

That was a selective quote whites such as yourself have latched onto in your attempt to make Black people white. No we dont want to be white. We want to be Black. MLK said it best.

"I want to get the language so right that everyone here will cry out: ‘Yes, I’m Black, I’m proud of it. I’m Black and I’m beautiful!”
-Martin Luther King
If black is so beautiful how come mlk crapped on his black wife to lavish money (taken from his black congregation) on his white whores? The drunk paid extra for blondes. Fuck his family.

-Martin Luther King
If black is so beautiful how come mlk crapped on his black wife to lavish money (taken from his black congregation) on his white whores? The drunk paid extra for blondes. Fuck his family.
If that is true then you know that white whores charge just like other whores. I know they are cheaper but they do still charge. I banged lots of white chicks and I still thought Black was better looking so whats your point?

Forum List

Back