Alexandria Occasio-Cortez's Green New Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Does anyone else find her paper vague and impractical? Here are a couple of things I highlighted that I find impractical.

"It’s unclear if we will be able to
decommission every nuclear plant within 10 years, but the plan is to transition off of
nuclear and all fossil fuels as soon as possible.
"

"We set a goal to get to net-zero, rather than zero emissions, in 10 years
because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and
airplanes that fast, but we think we can ramp up renewable manufacturing and
power production, retrofit every building in America,
build the smart grid, overhaul
transportation and agriculture, plant lots of trees and restore our ecosystem to get
to net-zero."

" High-quality education, including higher education and
trade schools
 Clean air and water and access to nature
 Healthy food
 High-quality health care
 Safe, affordable, adequate housing
 Economic environment free of monopolies
Economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to
wor
k"

She will be lucky to serve her full term. Queen Nancy will end up sending her to the basement doing laundry.

She will be lucky to serve her full term. Queen Nancy will end up sending her to the basement doing laundry.
What an be accused as being a racist ??? LOL.... Queen Nancy might be fixing to find out just how bad it is to be a white woman in the new deal.

I noticed during the last state of the union. She kept sucking her teeth. Apparently she needs to change her brand of denture adhesive.

I noticed during the last state of the union. She kept sucking her teeth. Apparently she needs to change her brand of denture adhesive.

LMAO!

She's the scariest bitch alive... If I still had kids here I'd ditch the bogeyman and show the clips of Pelosi to scare em into behaving.

Last edited:
D197B898-C49E-4DDE-9158-BCBA6689F449.gif

Look at those Jowls. I bet she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Only if she we're younger Just maybe and I were drunk.

We've had multiple threads on this topic since this insanity was released. Post in one of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back