Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Fiery Warning

They call her fiery because she is a Latina.

If she were asian, they would probably call her inscrutable or black, uppity.

Identity politics is all about stereotypes.

Nobody with 2 feet planted firmly on the ground goes for radical policy ideas. As we will see, there will be zero mention of the Green New Depression at the DUM convention in Milwaukee next summer. These people want to win back the presidency....their platform on climate change will be largely muted. Let's not forget.....climate change has never been a question at any presidential debate.....ever.:113:

Well... you were just supposed to tell yourself And are you telling yourself she won't go anywhere?

Once you've had healthcare, you never go back.

Well dont worry s0n....we are well on out way to single payer. Do you know what that means? It means dont get sick....you develop a chronic condition or comorbidities, better hope to pass quickly because you wont be getting life extending procedures approved by the government! It's going to be awesome to get old!!!

Advocates of single payer are dooming millions to real crappy medical care and exposing millions of others to unimaginable pain and sufferring. Take a bow!

I have lived in Scotland and seen doctors in Norway, France and Canada. I had no difficulties whatsoever. Just the FACT that no one in such countries risks going bankrupt paying their medical bills or has to choose between medicine and food tells me yours is advice that NO ONE should heed.

Forum List

Back