Alexander Vindman is a US Amry Infantry Officer; SALUTE!

LC Vindman came up the hard way going infantry.

I dont care what he says about Trump, he is a real man and worthy of our respect.

Alexander Vindman - Wikipedia

After graduating from State University of New York at Binghamton in 1998, Vindman joined the United States Army and became a career Army officer.[3] He completed the Infantry Officer Basic Course (IOBC) at Fort Benning in 1999 and deployed the next year to South Korea, where he commanded infantry and an anti-armor platoon.[3] In addition to overseas deployments to South Korea and Germany, Vindman is a combat veteran.[3] He was deployed to Iraq to take part in the Iraq War from September 2004 to September 2005.[2] In October 2004,[2] he sustained an injury from a roadside bomb in Iraq, for which he received a Purple Heart.[3] He was promoted to the rank of major in 2008,[6] and to lieutenant colonel in September 2015.[7]

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

Beginning in 2008, Vindman became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in Eurasia. In this capacity he served in the U.S. embassies in Kiev, Ukraine, and Moscow, Russia. Returning to Washington, D.C. he was then a politico-military affairs officer focused on Russia for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
121px-Ranger_Tab.svg.png
234px-Combat_Infantry_Badge.svg.png
121px-US_Army_Airborne_basic_parachutist_badge.gif

Those above qualifications are not easy to come by, even for kiss ass officers.

iu
He doesnt seem to respect his chain of command.
How so?
Lets start here...

In fact, Morrison viewed Vindman as so untrustworthy that he opted to exclude him from his conversations with William Taylor, the senior US diplomat in Ukraine.

Vindman had an “unfortunate habit,” Morrison thought, of defying the sprawling executive branch’s carefully delineated chain of command. Vindman’s testimony vindicates Morrison’s dripping disdain for his former subordinate

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ned-himself-in-his-impeachment-testimony/amp/
Who is Morrison? And did he make his statements under oath as did LtCol Vindman?

Other than slander and libel, probably won't pay for his testimony.
I think he respects the civilian command fine, at least when they're not being corrupt.
I guess it's not being corrupt when Joe Biden and his kid use Ukraine as their own personal ATM but when Trump
wants to know where our seven billion dollars went, Burisma, then he's the corrupt one! :113:

Vindman doesn't respect Trump's authority and they used to fire war heroes like Douglas McArthur for things like that.

He doesn't make policy. It's not his job. He says quite clearly his allegiance to the Interagency.
He's a deep state viper who should have his head removed like we do with all dangerous snakes.

To me he seems as if he is the type of person who was put in an office, because if he was in the field, he would be one that ends up being killed in action by friendly fire.
What makes you suggest that LtCol Vindman would end up being killed by friendly fire? Are you making suggestions?

He strikes me as the type.

Forum List

Back