Alexa...What are my neighbors saying?

No I'm neither, and Alexa is not listening to you or anyone. You have to wake her up.

See Alize that any device with the word “Smart” at the beginning of it is kikely capable of reporting information to or being controlled by outside sources other than yourself.

Thst is the exact reason why you’re seeing so many “Smart” appliances, electronics and home services devices. So they can eventually be tied into the SmartGrid system .
Which is just one reason I have no interest in "smart" appliances.

No I'm neither, and Alexa is not listening to you or anyone. You have to wake her up.
People are actually eavesdropping on neighbors through Alexa. You can't even acknowledge the possibility that this device, and others like it, could be used for domestic surveillance?

We actually have an assault case here in MA where the State is trying to get Amazon to turn over the info from one of these things because they believe the entire fight was recorded in the device.

People are actually eavesdropping on neighbors through Alexa. You can't even acknowledge the possibility that this device, and others like it, could be used for domestic surveillance?

Want some more surprises LOL

upload_2018-12-21_9-59-37.png

By holding the sensor against the outside of your home, cops can transmit radar pulses through the wall, allowing them to reflect off any object they may come into contact with. As the scanner analyzes these returned signals, it then detects whether any were bouncing off a moving object in particular, classifying it as either a "mover" (more active) or a "breather" (less active).

https://gizmodo.com/cops-have-used-a-secret-radar-that-sees-through-walls-1680620179
------------------------------------

NOTICE THE YEAR IT'S NOTHING NEW........... but they sell it to the public because it's smart , it's for the lazy who want a robot to do things who doesn't it's nice to have but the deep state bastards take it all and use it against us. ALEXA included!!

upload_2018-12-21_10-3-4.png

Federally-Funded Street Lights Capable of “Recording Conversations”

^^ this is why dumb women should never be in charge of anything.

She doesn't listen, and that is a lie she does. They had one on Fox and Friends, everything they had on the toys the showed list was sold at Amazon. Big plug for amazon and Alexia.

Want some more surprises LOL

View attachment 235983

By holding the sensor against the outside of your home, cops can transmit radar pulses through the wall, allowing them to reflect off any object they may come into contact with. As the scanner analyzes these returned signals, it then detects whether any were bouncing off a moving object in particular, classifying it as either a "mover" (more active) or a "breather" (less active).

https://gizmodo.com/cops-have-used-a-secret-radar-that-sees-through-walls-1680620179
------------------------------------

NOTICE THE YEAR IT'S NOTHING NEW........... but they sell it to the public because it's smart , it's for the lazy who want a robot to do things who doesn't it's nice to have but the deep state bastards take it all and use it against us. ALEXA included!!

View attachment 235984

Federally-Funded Street Lights Capable of “Recording Conversations”

Duh.

To be honest, we don't know that for sure.
We don't know what for sure? What are you claiming because we have ample evidence of people listening to their neighbors via Alexa or their neighbors listening to them.
The next step would be for the police or FBI using Alexa to listen in to conversations of persons of interest or even politicians and policy makers.

I'm not alleging we are there yet. Only that it's possible for all this to happen if your home is filled with high tech gizmos that facilitate spying on you.
Dude they already listen to you the " COPS" . it's called STINGRAY, they already hear you standing by the nearest street lights since there are microphones placed with in many street lights already.

LOL you think we need to install microphones to listen to you?

Oh, I've already said too much.............

Take it from an old retired Network Engineer. If someone were to sneak in a virus into your network, either off those systems could be used to listen in from an undisclosed location. The problem with virus protection is, it's always playing defense. It's always one step behind. The Virus makers have to make the first move then the virus protectors can prevent it only after it's been introduced. It might take the Protectors an hour, a day or even a month. But during that time period, your Alexa can be used as a monitoring device. Or can become "The Voice of God".

Take it from an old retired Network Engineer. If someone were to sneak in a virus into your network, either off those systems could be used to listen in from an undisclosed location. The problem with virus protection is, it's always playing defense. It's always one step behind. The Virus makers have to make the first move then the virus protectors can prevent it only after it's been introduced. It might take the Protectors an hour, a day or even a month. But during that time period, your Alexa can be used as a monitoring device. Or can become "The Voice of God".

Who says you even need a virus, if the capability is built in?

I will worry about that if and when it happens, in the meantime I enjoy my Alexa, I like listening to music on her. I really don't think anyone would want to give me a virus, maybe on the computer. We should never assume our privacy is secret on a computer.

I will worry about that if and when it happens, in the meantime I enjoy my Alexa, I like listening to music on her. I really don't think anyone would want to give me a virus, maybe on the computer. We should never assume our privacy is secret on a computer.

If we worried that everything that "May" happen would happen we wouldn't get out of bed in the morning. Oh, wait, beds have been known to collapse or burst into flames. So much for that idea. Sometimes we just have to get up and take our chances.

I wouldn't have an Alexa or similar device anywhere near me. If I went to someone's home, I'd ask them to temporarily disconnect it. It is invasive, and intrusive. Our smart phones are able to do similar things.

I wouldn't have an Alexa or similar device anywhere near me. If I went to someone's home, I'd ask them to temporarily disconnect it. It is invasive, and intrusive. Our smart phones are able to do similar things.

Yet you carry a smart phone, right which is actually more evasive than Alexa. You also have a laptop which can be used to watch you with very little effort. On the laptop, I do suggest you place a piece of tape over your camera in any event. But you are still in jepordy of them listening in over the microphone. Imagine, in the middle of the night, and your forgot to shut your Laptop down, you hear the "Voice of God" telling you to "Kill, Kill, Kill". In your half sleep mode, you take it as a sign. The next morning, you take an axe, carefully sneak in and axe the computer into very small pieces. There, The Will Of God is satisfied.

Or you can go on with your life and enjoy the better things. I have better things to do than break into your computer and tell you to fireaxe your computer. Although, someone else might have the time. So, as Elmer Fudd once said, "Be Werry, Werry Careful".

Who should wake you up? There is absolute proof that Alexa is capable of listening to you.
But you don't believe it or seem to care. This thread was designed to at least make you aware of the possibilities
of devices that could be used to monitor what you do but you can't even be bothered enough to care.

Even dumb animals pay attention when there is reason to believe they might be in danger somehow.

Forum List

Back