Bull Ring Alex. V Lucy Hamilton

Discussion in 'The Bull Ring' started by Alex., Mar 31, 2016.

1. Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,753

I've never had any psychological problems. Do you know what this is below?

[​IMG]

Waffenbesitzkarte, which is a Weapons Ownership Card, you must have one of these to buy a Category B gun.

To get this also you must pass a psychological exam from a doctor of the local police choosing, of course to make sure people with mental health issues don't get a gun....we have no problem with this, we think it's sensible, if you fail the psychological exam, of course you won't get the permit.

I have a Waffenbesitzkarte, I passed the psychological exam or I wouldn't have been able to get a Waffenpass, this is a weapons permit certificate, with which I was able to purchase my Category B guns ie. they are handguns and semi-automatic guns.

My nation isn't like America, we must pass a psychological background check and fulfill all criteria, and the police chose the doctor not you.

So I don't want to hear anymore of your poor attempt at "psychology" Miss Alexandra.

Now it IS bedtime and I'm not messing about this time.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,753
    I don't drink, Kid C is arriving later this year....oh I forgot :eusa_doh:Bimbo and all the sad feral females think I'm a "man" and the children don't exist.

What sad freaks those bitches are.

You can pull your finger out now Miss Alexandra you oddball you.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,503
    That is very nice and I sure that you are proud, but psychosis can strike at any time and as I read your posts they a clear cry for help.

Now get some rest, let the alcohol seep out of your little pores. In the morning it will be a new day and maybe you can answer the OP in an intelligent manner.

Your friend

Alex.:)

4. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,753
    Tammy thinks this is funny, it's odd-on Tammy wouldn't get anything because she wouldn't pass ANY sort of psychological exam. Who'd want a weird lesbian with a Hitler moustache having access to firearms :eek-52:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,753
    I told you I don't drink, although as Bimbo wishes me to "go someplace and die" I'm sure she'd love me to post in several months that Kid C has died whilst still In Utero hey Alex, come on you KNOW that's what she'd like, she's the nasty clunt not me, if she wants me dead, she'll want the kid dead, it's logical.

Go and tell Bimbo to get into rehab or whatever, she's always coming across like she's drunk, people even post this emoticon frequently at her :booze:

And Lesbian Tammy is so psychotic she'll rate this post funny you watch, yes dead kids with dead Mothers are just THAT FUNNY aren't they Alexandra?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Alex.

Alex. BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,503
    This is not about skye, tommy, carla or anyone else but my desire to discuss the issue(s) outlined in the OP with you.

If you feel you cannot or do not wish to address those those then please just say so and we can end this thread and go our separate ways.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1