Alex Rodriguez

lmao when Yankees need arod most?

You are so fucking stupid...they needed him the most during the ALDS and ALCS...they aren't in the world series if it wasn't for Alex..He carried them here offensively..he is allowed to have 2 bad games..1 against lee who was domiannt.

Howard also went 0-4 today

lmao when Yankees need arod most?

You are so fucking stupid...they needed him the most during the ALDS and ALCS...they aren't in the world series if it wasn't for Alex..He carried them here offensively..he is allowed to have 2 bad games..1 against lee who was domiannt.

Howard also went 0-4 today

GOOD fucking post! Right on the money!

How do you know Jeter's 2 strike bunt was his own decision, Andrew?

I'm inclined to agree, because even if you're the stupidest coach in the WORLD you still wouldn't keep a bunt on with Jeter up and 2 strikes. He's been the only guy really hitting us consistently.

No way Girardi kept that on. It surprised the shit out of me.

Girardi said he didn't have the bunt on but if Jeter makes the decision to go for it he has the up most confidence in him.

Listen if Jeter got the bunt down and moved the runners over we are all saying what a great player he is and taking the risk with 2 strikes and getting it done

He didn't and we are saying he shoulda swung

It is easy to play the result.

Like Girardi I have the up most confidence in jeter...99% of the time he gets that bunt down

You're a genius if it works, and an idiot if it doesn't.

There's no in-between with those situations.

Managers deal with it all time time with their game decisions. Especially the NL managers when they make a pitching change that happens to seem early because the pitcher's spot is due up when you bat next and you need a bat to produce a run.

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

Doesn't mean we can't monday morning quarterback it though :lol:

Forum List

Back