Alex Rodriguez

And we decided to pitch to him with a base open in the 9th and Lee showing he was wearing down.

That goes to show how we felt about A-roid.

And we decided to pitch to him with a base open in the 9th and Lee showing he was wearing down.

That goes to show how we felt about A-roid.

Will the real A-Rod please stand up? Though I have been saying for awhile that this was going to happen. When the Yankees need him most, A-Rod is nowhere to be seen.

A rod is a sell out and they always pay in the end.
But on that I have his autograph and the more he does, the more it is worth. :)

you should have also titled this thread Pay Rod because the moment he left seattle that is what he became.

how fucking stupid are you...the whole team did nothing last night with the exception of Jeter...

And Paulie...come on man..you're smarter then that.

You pitched to A-rod not because you guys don't fear him...YOU WERE UP 6-0 OR 6-1. If it's 2-1...Unfortunately no one can hit a 6 run homerun .I bet you aren't pitching to him.

Gee, HOW did the Yankees even GET to World Series...oh that's right, it was on the bats of Swisher, Matsui and Teixeira...

Gee, HOW did the Yankees even GET to World Series...oh that's right, it was on the bats of Swisher, Matsui and Teixeira...

I really can't tell if that is a sarcastic remark or not...but if it isn't...what are you babbling about.

The Yankees also got to the world series because of A-rod

he had a great year.

He missed the first 35 games of the season and put up similar numbers that Texiera put up and he had an MVP type season.

Also Texiera started hitting when A-rod came back to the lineup.

And their pitching and bullpen is what made them excell in the 2nd half and get a nice lead over the sox to clinch the division and playoff birth

I really can't tell if that is a sarcastic remark or not...but if it isn't...what are you babbling about.

he had a great year.

He missed the first 35 games of the season and put up similar numbers that Texiera put up and he had an MVP type season.

And their pitching and bullpen is what made them excell in the 2nd half and get a nice lead over the sox to clinch the division and playoff birth
He's a Yankee fan, his only redeeming quality.

You could see what was wrong with Arod right away, butterflies and guessing instead of just relaxing.

Lee threw him at least one fat pitch in every at bat and he didn't even swing at it.

he had a great year.

He's a Yankee fan, his only redeeming quality.

You could see what was wrong with Arod right away, butterflies and guessing instead of just relaxing.

Lee threw him at least one fat pitch in every at bat and he didn't even swing at it.

I was not real confident about the Yankee's chances going in against the Phillies...you can't count on Jeter and A-Rod to hit beyond what any human being that ever lived has done for more than a game or two...and if Jeter or A-Rod don't hit it out of the park, they die on base...

THEN, there's the pen...

The Phillies look like world champions...you can see it in their eyes and body language.

Phillies need to win 4, they have the edge right now, but we will see.

Last year Tampa won the first game and everyone wrote off the Phills.

Give the guy a break.
He has been on a tear throughout the post season and has been the best Yankee hitter. Nobody has been hitting Lee.

One game and they are trashing him again

Phillies need to win 4, they have the edge right now, but we will see.

Last year Tampa won the first game and everyone wrote off the Phills.

Last year neither team was defending world champion...

The Yankees need to win game 2, and they need to be patient at the plate and swing at strikes, Pedro can't put strikes by hitters anymore...

My baseball thing is the same, if they are good enough, they will win.

If not, they lose, I won't lament and cry in my beer about it.

He was 0 for 4 with 3 strikeouts.

Discuss. :cool:

He had a fair to good season, has had a terrific post-season (until World Series Game One) and is probably going to get right back on track, probably as early as tonight.

It sucks to lose Game One.

But it is not necessarily destiny.

And his girlfriend is real cute, too.

My baseball thing is the same, if they are good enough, they will win.

If not, they lose, I won't lament and cry in my beer about it.

It's hard to feel sorry for today's athlete...

A-Rod's Money
Based on 2000 stats
Per $$$
Home Run $614,634
Game: $170,270
RBI: $190,909
Hit: $144,000
At-bat $45,487
Pitch seen: $8,867

Forum List

Back