Alex Jones warns of a "plan to kill" Trump that will spark a "massive civil war in this country"

So we have your guarantee that there isn't a nut job Leftist out there planning to assassinate Donald Trump? Really? With the visceral hatred for Donald Trump on display everywhere including TV, it is definitely a possibility. And no I have NEVER listened to Alex Jones.
There was hate for Obama from repub KKKers and racists too and he made it for 8 years
There is no such thing as a Republican KKK - it was / is an invention of the Democratic Party and in recent years has been relegated to political insignificance, except as a talking point by the very same assholes who support the machine that created it.

Actually, the KKK endorsed the Republican candidate in the last Presidential election.

So we have your guarantee that there isn't a nut job Leftist out there planning to assassinate Donald Trump? Really? With the visceral hatred for Donald Trump on display everywhere including TV, it is definitely a possibility. And no I have NEVER listened to Alex Jones.
There was hate for Obama from repub KKKers and racists too and he made it for 8 years
There is no such thing as a Republican KKK - it was / is an invention of the Democratic Party and in recent years has been relegated to political insignificance, except as a talking point by the very same assholes who support the machine that created it.

Actually, the KKK endorsed the Republican candidate in the last Presidential election.
The so called KKK of today is a lunatic fringe group - the true kkk was an institution of the Democratic Party. The KKK of today is politically irrelevant.

The so called KKK of today is a lunatic fringe group - the true kkk was an institution of the Democratic Party. The KKK of today is politically irrelevant.
Yeah, they're pretty irrlevant. they are trying hard, though, to benefit from the momentum of racism and white nationalism that is Trumpism.

If you had a point, you blew it when you tried to make your case by using Snopes as a fact checker. :lol:

So YOU say...I find it amusing that you address not a thing I posted..just a toss off remark about Snopes. I have no 'case' to make..history is clear..to those who actually study it with an open mind..and no false narrative to promote.

Where's YOUR proof?

That's what I thought.
You're a liberal. You're one of a million other hacks who simply spew out talking points you hear in the msm. If you think I'm gonna spend more than a minute or two rebutting you, think again. You're not worth it. Citing Snopes as a credible source destroys your credibility and renders you insignificant. And when you say things like "Some feel", it means you don't have any facts, just something you dreamed up. I don't need to prove you wrong because you provided nothing of value in the first place. Snopes, and your opinion. Neither are worthy of debate.

:lol:

Don't be a dumbass. If you had anything to "rebut" what snopes said, you would have done so.

Instead you bloviated and blustered, because you've got nothing. You hate snopes not because they're wrong - you hate them because they're right.
Snopes has been rebutted more times than you've used your position to bully posters.

Snopes has been "rebutted" less times than most news sources have.

But that's not the point. You're refusing to address the content, and only attacking the messenger.

If you want to "rebut" what snopes said in this particular, then you have to prove them wrong. You can't just say "snopes", and then bluster and puff like you've "won" something.
Snopes Lies

Do You Trust Snopes? You Won't After Reading This.

PolitiFact And Snopes Caught Lying About Democrats Seated During Navy SEAL Tribute

SNOPES.COM full of Fraud, lies & Prostitution! These two are corrupt govt. shills who fooled millions of people......except me. — Steemit

Snopes Faces an Ugly Legal Battle

Yeah, they're pretty irrlevant. they are trying hard, though, to benefit from the momentum of racism and white nationalism that is Trumpism.
TrumpJesse.jpg

13238893_10208317908318222_6398942136814873933_n.jpg

TrumpJesse.jpg

13238893_10208317908318222_6398942136814873933_n.jpg

Uh.... hey McFly.... that is completely false. Who's the bigger idiot? The guy who makes a meme that is wildly incorrect, or the guy who regurgitates it?

So YOU say...I find it amusing that you address not a thing I posted..just a toss off remark about Snopes. I have no 'case' to make..history is clear..to those who actually study it with an open mind..and no false narrative to promote.

Where's YOUR proof?

That's what I thought.
You're a liberal. You're one of a million other hacks who simply spew out talking points you hear in the msm. If you think I'm gonna spend more than a minute or two rebutting you, think again. You're not worth it. Citing Snopes as a credible source destroys your credibility and renders you insignificant. And when you say things like "Some feel", it means you don't have any facts, just something you dreamed up. I don't need to prove you wrong because you provided nothing of value in the first place. Snopes, and your opinion. Neither are worthy of debate.

Don't be a dumbass. If you had anything to "rebut" what snopes said, you would have done so.

Instead you bloviated and blustered, because you've got nothing. You hate snopes not because they're wrong - you hate them because they're right.
Snopes has been rebutted more times than you've used your position to bully posters.

But that's not the point. You're refusing to address the content, and only attacking the messenger.

If you want to "rebut" what snopes said in this particular, then you have to prove them wrong. You can't just say "snopes", and then bluster and puff like you've "won" something.
Snopes Lies

PolitiFact And Snopes Caught Lying About Democrats Seated During Navy SEAL Tribute

SNOPES.COM full of Fraud, lies & Prostitution! These two are corrupt govt. shills who fooled millions of people......except me. — Steemit

Did you hear that whooshing sound?

That was my point, flying way over your head.

Where's YOUR proof?

That's what I thought.

Snopes Lies

ROTFLMAO!

Dang....what do we have here. Links 1 through 5

Link #1 A message/blog? I followed the links ..nothing but one self serving right wingnut site quoting another...plenty of provable lies and misrepresentation.

Link #2 Seriously?? Food Babe?? 'Nough said.

Link #3 Ahhh..the good old Daily Wire... Something about seating at a tribute to a Navy Seal? Forgive me..but who cares? I tried to follow the convoluted reasoning..but got lost in the weeds. This matters because..??

Link #4 Purports to 'out' the sordid lives of the founders..even if true..***yawn*** has nothing to do with accuracy of site---just dishing some dirt..true or not.

Link #5 Same thing..details about the legal troubles of the site owners...a good article that fairly puts out the story..without the latest detail that the company that Snopes is in dispute with was ordered to continue paying ad revenue to the site owners until the case is adjudicated? Why this link is included escapes me....it has nothing to do with accuracy. My guess is that you did not read it..but just did a search for Snope's dirt..and pasted the url's.
In short:
iu

Alex Jones warns of a "plan to kill" Trump that will spark a "massive civil war in this country"

"If we allow the evil people that hijack this country, the globalists, to remove Trump with all this fraud, and if we buy into the hype, and if we're not strong and if we don't speak out, if these crazy globalists that don't know when to give up actually are able to remove Trump -- I'm going to walk through the scenarios for that coming up because they mean business. They said he'd be gone by the end of December. Remember our intel from high-level congressional sources just a few months ago? This is it. And, if they're able to do that, it will cause a massive civil war in this country. Economic, physical, there'll be all sorts of permutations of it, and it will absolutely have this country descend into a nightmare.

Because I don't think they're going to be able to remove Trump with all of this made up Russia stuff, but they're clearly going to go to their next plan to kill him, and they've been warming that up. And I don't even like the different scenarios that are there of what we're going to have to do to counter-strike against this."

Always good for a laugh..until you realize that there are thousands of ignorant, inbred fools..who believe this guy!

iu

Alex jones should be put into a mental institution

Interesting..in that there are no allegations of factual inaccuracies included in the accusations..just a bunch accusations and counter-accusations...not much proved.

The site's accuracy...and it's purported left-wing bias..is not addressed--at all.

Update to the article..after the Go-fund-me site raised over a million dollars..the judge in the case ordered Proper Media...which owns 50% of the site..to continue paying all ad revenues owed to the owners..until the dispute is resolved. Despite the fervent hopes of some..the site is in no danger of closing...and its reputation for accuracy is unsullied.

The owners are not perfect humans. Oh well.

Forum List

Back