Alex Jones should be sued for everything he is worth

going on for 5 years how Sandy Hook never happened, he has caused the families so much
pain.

They should own all he has.

On what grounds?

It's not slander..

He has continually it was a faux hoax even when shown evidence. How do you think the parents of the kids loss feel. Angry. He should lose everything and I hope he does. Its time to slander liars that continue the lies.

Yes, we know that you hate freedom of religion as much as you hate freedoms of speech and the press.

I'd rather have freedom from religion and the press, thanks.

You see, the thing is, my freedom to swing my arm should end at your nose. That's a sensible definition of freedom.

You should be able to believe in whatever bullshit Joseph Smith made up in order to get into the bloomers of little girls. But that should end when you try to impose your religious bullshit on the rest of us with gay marriage bans and restrictions on abortion.

Alex Jones should be able to say what he wants, up until the point his lies harm other people, which is what happened here. He lied, he knew he lied, he caused the Posners harm, and he needs to be held accountable.

Why do you even stay in this country, given that you pretty much hate everything on which our society is based? Surely, you'd be happier in some extreme Communist nation somewhere, and this country would certainly be better off without you.

I should point out that while I've served this country, your fucked up cult actually tried to secede from it in 1857, when they bravely slaughtered a bunch of settlers in the Mountain Meadows Massacre. So I really don't need to hear this crap from you, buddy.

The thing about freedom of speech,and freedom of the press, that so terrified and angers left wrong-wing filth is that people are allowed to say and publish things that such filth disagree with.

LIbErals never think about what would happen if the power that they crave to censor opinions that they find disagreeable fell into the hands of, and was wielded by, those who find the LIbErals' opinions disagreeable.

LIbEralism truly is a mental disease.

Litigation is not censorship.

Your Orange God sued people who made fun of him.

He should be stripped naked and walked to the stand like in the old days and people should throw tomatoes and the parents should be able to torment him for a day. This but naked:

New Topics

Forum List

Back