Alex Jones Says Elway/Timberlake Commercial Is A PsyOps

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Have you seen this commercial for the Shriners Hospital?
Edit: Correct Commercial Posted This Time. Doh!

[youtube]tdQGa009JV8[/youtube]

I was listening to the Alex Jones show last night and while Alex was interviewing a guest he stated that this commercial was a PsyOp because it showed a young person making fun of an older person.
WTF is a PsyOp?
Psychological operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Psychological Operations are techniques used by any set of groups to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, and behavior. PSYOPS are used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.
Now if you don't know who Alex Jones is he's one of the biggest conspiracy theorists out there. He thinks 9/11 was a staged event and last night he was discussing the killing of 90% of the worlds population through vaccinations and false flag operations. Real looney tunes stuff.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not against him being on the air. Unlike Liberals, I believe in free speech. But that tirade against a commercial trying to raise funds for a childrens' hospital part really stood out in his show.
Any of you Alex Jones fans (Terral, I'm looking in your direction) want to explain this?

Last edited:
I dont listen to everything Alex Jones says because many times he rambles on and sounds like a raving lunatic.He doesnt present himself in a calm and cool manner like david ray griffith so many people tune him out.I hardly would say that Alex jones is a great guy or anything like that,but his news he reports is far more accurate and truthful than the corporate controlled media is most the time.Terral and others here have also taken you to school many times that 9/11 WAS a staged event.your just so much in denial though you ignored the facts and evidence people like terral and myself presented to you being a Bush dupe who only sees what you WANT to see.

Last edited:
I dont listen to everything Alex Jones says because many times he rambles on and sounds like a raving lunatic.He doesnt present himself in a calm and cool manner like david ray griffith so many people tune him out.I hardly would say that Alex jones is a great guy or anything like that,but his news he reports is far more accurate and truthful than the corporate controlled media is most the time.Terral and others here have also taken you to school many times that 9/11 WAS a staged event.your just so much in denial though you ignored the facts and evidence people like terral and myself presented to you being a Bush dupe who only sees what you WANT to see.

Why don't you use any spacing after punctuation?

You got any links to "david ray griffith"? Yeah, judging by your post, I'll bet he's nothing like Alex Jones, right.

Newsflash! Bush is no longer Prez. Cheney is gone as well so who is in denial? That would be you.

I have also shown pics of workers pulling engine parts being pulled out of the field in Shanksville so who schooled who again? And I happen to know people who saw the highjacked airliner crash into the Pentagon as well as first responders. But those were all part of the "staged events" right?

Also, we're still waiting for Swine Flu to mutate in to the "9/11 style event" that the Gubamint will use to enslave us all and steal our very thoughts.

Yeah, unlike all you "9/11 Troofers" i'm quite the dupe! :lol:

Last edited:

It's a code---it just has to be.

Better question you SHOULD be asking is why does Mad Scientist still to this day live in denial about 9/11 despite how Terral,myself,Eots and others took him to school on that.Btw I see what you mean now about Pale Rider.That guy is just a racist hypocrite who hates black people.Proof of that is when he made that thread THE OBAMA DECEPTION that we discussed a little about him on.He thinks Jones is a nutcase cause he made all those videos about 9/11 being an inside job,yet he goes and makes that thread titled THE OBAMA DECEPTION that Jones produced.LOL.

Pale Rider obviously never even watched that video cause in that video,Jones talks about many things that Pale Rider has said many times in the past is B.S.LOL.what a hypocrite that guy is..Jones is wrong about everything on 9/11 he has talked about before,,but according to Pale Rider,he IS right about The Obama Deception.Cant have it both ways.That must have been why Pale never came back on that thread cause he realised how he put his foot in his mouth.LOL. I loved all those good threads he made about Obama just wish someone else had made them other than that racist hypocrite.Now I see why nobody took him serious when he made those.

Last edited:
In my opinion, Alex Jones is a media whore who gets off on manipulating the willingly ignorant. He pimps the tinfoil and he has plenty of buyers.

Where in that ad does Timberlake make fun of Elway?
who knows, its Alex Jones

I watched it twice, just to be sure I wasn't missing something. If he's making fun of Elway, it's pretty damned subtle.
Alex said he was making fun of Elway by calling him an "old man". The behavior is to disregard any reverence for the elderly and make the youth the focus of society.

Alex Jones is what Terral listens to and posts as references for his insane conspiracy theories.

ALL commercials are psych-OPs.

The question isn't are they designed to manipulate hearts and minds but how are they expected to do so, and for what purpose?

Let's hear it for Vance Packard.
I had to look this one up:
Vance Packard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In The Hidden Persuaders, first published in 1957, Packard explores the use of consumer motivational research and other psychological techniques, including depth psychology and subliminal tactics, by advertisers to manipulate expectations and induce desire for products, particularly in the American postwar era. It also explores the manipulative techniques of promoting politicians to the electorate. The book questions the morality of using these techniques.
I really don't believe commercials make you go out and buy something like you're a mindless automaton. But they do plant their product in you head so that when you want a similar product you will think of that commercial.
Example:
"Hmm, I think I'll have a beer."
Thinks of Budweiser commercial then says:
"This Bud looks good."
So while you may have been manipulated in to buying a Budweiser, it was your idea to have a beer in the first place. See what I mean?

Let's hear it for Vance Packard.
I had to look this one up:
Vance Packard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In The Hidden Persuaders, first published in 1957, Packard explores the use of consumer motivational research and other psychological techniques, including depth psychology and subliminal tactics, by advertisers to manipulate expectations and induce desire for products, particularly in the American postwar era. It also explores the manipulative techniques of promoting politicians to the electorate. The book questions the morality of using these techniques.
I really don't believe commercials make you go out and buy something like you're a mindless automaton. But they do plant their product in you head so that when you want a similar product you will think of that commercial.
Example:
"Hmm, I think I'll have a beer."
Thinks of Budweiser commercial then says:
"This Bud looks good."
So while you may have been manipulated in to buying a Budweiser, it was your idea to have a beer in the first place. See what I mean?

I'm a mindless automaton (especially when it comes to beer) :lol:

But seriously - point taken. However advertising has come a long way since Packard's seminal work. I'm pretty sure that any of us these days are induced to desire things we don't really need but which we've been told we should have. For example - houses. Do we really need to buy one? Yes, advertising will try to draw us to a particular builder and then it will try to make us buy a really expensive one we don't need.

Okay, I'm probably going off topic, but we should be more aware of how we're manipulated. I doubt that any of us are really as authentic as we should be.

You have the wrong commercial. This is the one you mean:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdQGa009JV8]YouTube - Justin Timberlake -Anuncio Shriners Hospital (John Elway y Justin Timberlake)[/ame]

Elway pokes fun at Timerlake's youth; Timerlake pokes fun at Elway's age. What's the big deal?

Forum List

Back