Alex Jones: musicians & actors have to "reject Jesus Christ" & "pledge" to Lucifer upon signing record deals...REM's Mike Mills jokingly "confirms" it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
when i was a kid in lebanon, despite my country being the most liberal country in the arab world, bands as milktoast as Sum 41 were feared of being Satanic, and many young local metal musicians were stopped by lebanese security and questioned despite their pleas of having nothing to do with 'Satan'

that craze is long gone now, and many famous metal/rock bands have performed in Lebanon since including Nightwish, Deep Purple, Scorpions, Toto, Imagine Dragons, Bryan Adams, Elton John and many others i can't remember.

though the band Sepultura of Brazil, their concert was cancelled despite their claims of having nothing to do with "Satan" as well!

The Rockers also have to master backwards speak so they can send those messages from the devil to the innocent unsuspecting souls .......

Two things can be true at once:
A. Alex Jones says some crazy sh*t
B. It’s shocking how some of the crazy sh*t turns out to be true.

I’m not saying this is true.. but you can’t completely discredit him given his record. He’s not always wrong, which is crazy to think

Alex will never learn.....or maybe the truth is his listeners will never learn......

• Banned
If i was a record company executive, i would ask the singer to sing like he is gay and wants to fuck the rest of the band!

• Banned
a rock or metal show makes me grin from ear to ear

an Alex Jones podcast show makes me want to vomit

what Motley Crue called The Decade Of Decadence ended with 1991's release of Nirvana's Nevermind. Hair metal bands that sold out arenas and sold millions of records came crashing into a wall of fan indifference!

Van Halen's electrifying live performances, striking blond-maned front man, and resident guitar wunderkind were such an undeniable force when they started out that they transceded the record industry's genre bias and landed a deal with Warner Bros.

if Alex Jones is to be believed, Van Halen are the original rock satanists.

Forum List

Back