Alex Jones is an assdouche.

Thanks God for alternative media like Breitbart, Alex Jones, Drudge, Michael Savage and many more patriots like them!

Bless them!
Where are THEY getting their news, information and facts from?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Insiders who disagree with the MSM scum, and douche bought politicians.

CNN...NBC....etc

This are the real fake news, not the alternative media!

Fake journalist Brian Williams, who was suspended from the NBC Nightly Newsanchor slot for reporting fake news and lost the job altogether — and is now relegated to an MSNBC position — slammed fake news on MSNBC on Thursday.

the King of Fakes ......:laugh:

Fake Newsman Brian Williams Slams Fake News - Breitbart
NBC fires a guy for telling a lie (he still claims he wasn't lying) because it is UNETHICAL and UNACCEPTABLE for the MSM to report fake news. For one thing, they could get their asses sued (and probably did). You completely ignore that the MSM takes steps to prevent fake news, and you champion "alternative media" for spreading fake news without batting an eye. Whoever dreamed up Pizzagate--do you think he/she/they will be fired? Even Fox is admitting that is entirely made up. Yet you champion it?

BTW, I kinda miss when I could come to Media to talk about tv shows and movies. Now it's all politics.

None of that changes the fact that CNN and every other news outlet other than Infowars was wrong about everything.

LOL

Face it, as this is the truth.

I won't deny he sometimes gets shit right, but when your fame is based on 9/11 conspiracies you're still a joke. He destroyed his own credibility coming out the gate. If Algore ever became a "journalist" or whatever the fuck Jones calls himself, would you believe anything Algore ever said? No, because you know he is willing to lie through his teeth and terrify bed wetters to make a buck.

I still don't know how Geraldo Rivera is more than a punch line.

Thanks God for alternative media like Breitbart, Alex Jones, Drudge, Michael Savage and many more patriots like them!

Bless them!

"Disagree?"

Seems more like a grudge/emotionally biased position rather than credible, fact based position.

That works for you?

Bless them!

"Disagree?"

Seems more like a grudge/emotionally biased position rather than credible, fact based position.

That works for you?

You have facts? Since when do liberals have facts?

CNN...NBC....etc

This are the real fake news, not the alternative media!

Fake journalist Brian Williams, who was suspended from the NBC Nightly Newsanchor slot for reporting fake news and lost the job altogether — and is now relegated to an MSNBC position — slammed fake news on MSNBC on Thursday.

the King of Fakes ......[emoji23]

Fake Newsman Brian Williams Slams Fake News - Breitbart
NBC fires a guy for telling a lie (he still claims he wasn't lying) because it is UNETHICAL and UNACCEPTABLE for the MSM to report fake news. For one thing, they could get their asses sued (and probably did). You completely ignore that the MSM takes steps to prevent fake news, and you champion "alternative media" for spreading fake news without batting an eye. Whoever dreamed up Pizzagate--do you think he/she/they will be fired? Even Fox is admitting that is entirely made up. Yet you champion it?
Exactly.

Brian Williams got severely punished for trumping up his involvement in a war situation.

The same anti-fact crowd ignored when Bill O'Reilly did the same exact thing, except he pushed his story even more. They even cheered the fact that nothing happened to him because of it.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Brian Williams got severely punished for trumping up his involvement in a war situation.

They same anti-fact crowd ignored when Bill O'Reilly did the same exact thing, except he pushed his story even more. They even cheered the fact that nothing happened to him because of it.

You want to talk about an anti fact crowd bed wetter? Ok lets talk.

Dan Rather, disgraced libturd "journalist".

NBC editing soundbites to inflame racial hatred

FAKE! NY Times's "Groping Victim" Made Up Trump Story, Borrowed It From...

Libturds promote "rape culture" on campus lies.

Gun control is bullshit.

On top of that YOU believe in bullshit like Global Warming and Black Lies Matter.

There isn't anything you libturds won't lie about to advance the regressive agenda.

I'm having a difficult time with the term "assdouche".

Anyway, Jones is indeed an A-1 loon.

No, he is just a blatant liar. He'll make up tons of shit that happens to him personally in real life.

None of that changes the fact that CNN and every other news outlet other than Infowars was wrong about everything.

LOL

Face it, as this is the truth.

I won't deny he sometimes gets shit right, but when your fame is based on 9/11 conspiracies you're still a joke. He destroyed his own credibility coming out the gate. If Algore ever became a "journalist" or whatever the fuck Jones calls himself, would you believe anything Algore ever said? No, because you know he is willing to lie through his teeth and terrify bed wetters to make a buck.

I still don't know how Geraldo Rivera is more than a punch line.

Jones goes off the tracks sometimes but he still stays true to real investigative journalism. He admits that sometimes he gets it wrong.

Forum List

Back