Alex Jones is a liar and a fraud

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Since Joe Rogan announced that he wouldnt allow Alex Jones to come on his podcast anymore, Alex has been spreading lies about him. Alex is telling his audience that Joe Rogans kids are being threatened by the US government in order to keep him off his show. He also told them that Rogan is being paid by Hollywood to keep quiet, he works for the CIA, and a bunch of other weird shit.

Joe Rogan wasnt having it though, so he responded to his bullshit. He really crushes him. This video put the nail in Alex Jones coffin. He wont recover from this.

He starts talking about Alex 2:00 in.

Edit: OOPS! I meant to put this in current events.

Last edited:
I was just watching this clip earlier today. Rogan says that he doesn't think Alex is in a good place mentally, and if you check out the article Mindwars posted earlier it's even more apparent. Now he's accusing Rogan of some sort of Bitcoin scheme. I said in that thread that Alex Jones sounds like a jilted lover when talking about Rogan now.

Even after being "deplatformed" Jones has a loyal fan base, but Rogan is WAY more popular among the mainstream public. Where Jones fucked up is that Rogan is more than happy to give people like him a platform to speak. Instead of having the chance to go on a friendly platform he chose to shit all over Rogan.

Since Joe Rogan announced that he wouldnt allow Alex Jones to come on his podcast anymore, Alex has been spreading lies about him. Alex is telling his audience that Joe Rogans kids are being threatened by the US government in order to keep him off his show. He also told them that Rogan is being paid by Hollywood to keep quiet, he works for the CIA, and a bunch of other weird shit.

Joe Rogan wasnt having it though, so he responded to his bullshit. He really crushes him. This video put the nail in Alex Jones coffin. He wont recover from this.

We told you fools that long ago. You just now figuring out he has a warped brain?

When will Democrats be outed for THEIR lying an fraud? Why waste your time on a pathetic shock jock?

We told you fools that long ago. You just now figuring out he has a warped brain?

You didnt tell me anything. Ive hated him from the start. Republicans will never forgive him for trying to pin 9/11 on Bush.

You didnt tell me anything. Ive hated him from the start. Republicans will never forgive him for trying to pin 9/11 on Bush.

Why are you always sourcing things from Info wars if you hate him? :rolleyes:

Find one example of me posting anything from Infowars in a positive light, and I'll never post again. I'll be out of your hair forever.

Find one example of me posting anything from Infowars in a positive light, and I'll never post again. I'll be out of your hair forever.

I'm not going to search through your postings. What makes you think youre in my hair? Youre the comic relief on this forum. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to search through your postings. What makes you think youre in my hair? Youre the comic relief on this forum. :rolleyes:

As usual, you have no idea what youre talking about. Ive never posted infowars, but you thought i did. :laugh:

As usual, you have no idea what youre talking about. Ive never posted infowars, but you thought i did. :laugh:
Stop lying. Of course you did. :rolleyes:

Stop lying. Of course you did. :rolleyes:
Your IQ must be so god damn low.

"Alex Jones is a liar and a fraud"

In other news, the sky is blue.

Alex Jones is an entertainer that got fed B.S. by disinformation artists over a period of years. Seeking both acceptance by mainstream conservatives and buying into the stuff he knew was absolute B.S., he has permanently discredited himself and will now be relegated to the pages of history.

obama & hillary smell like sulfur thereby they are demons from hell

there are child slave labor camps on mars

sandy hook was a hoax & they were child actors

^^^ those are just a few things he's said over the years ^^^

he's been a cray cray mental freak for a very long time.

This toolbag OP tries to call Alex Jones a fraud when he's actually been informed about historic past events. Much faster than any Fake News has. That is why they envy Alex Jones. He knows the fix is in on state media being controlled.

This toolbag OP tries to call Alex Jones a fraud when he's actually been informed about historic past events. Much faster than any Fake News has. That is why they envy Alex Jones. He knows the fix is in on state media being controlled.

Unfortunately the media IS controlled and they control Alex Jones who makes anyone that would be empathetic to the old guard - patriots, Christian patriots, constitutionalists look like dumb asses.

Forum List

Back