Alex Jones is a fucking joke

there is as usual no context or links to any of your quotes...dipshit

I've heard Jones spout off looney bullshit like this before. I've had to work with his zealots and listen to "Terror Radio" for hours. I don't know how people can be afraid of the incompetent idiots that make up our government.

These truthtard malcontents are good for a laugh though.

you really are getting desperate in all your attempts to try and discredit Jones here dawgshit with all your multile sock puppets you keep creating and in the process,do such a horrendous job in disguising them in the process.:lol::lol::lmao: your hanlders sure are getting despertae in their attempts to try and discredit jones instructing you to create all these multiple sock puppets of yours.:lol::D
the desperation is yours..none of the socks are socks but you keep wishing that as it adds to your rep as the village idiot.

i cannot think of any developed country that would have the guy broadcasting .
He somehow typifies that middle and southern band of Hilly Billyism that makes America the laughing stock that it has become in Europe .

Alex jones = raving asshat.

Daws101, I mean Dawgshit = SOCKPUPPET

Alex Jones knows what he's talking about, YOU do not. You only pretend to.

thats Dawgshit sockpuppet for ya.

anyways,that one poster who said he is controlled opposition has been taken in by the smear campaine again Jones to get people to stop listening to him.He isnt anything like Noam chomsky or Michael Moore who ARE controlled opposition.people say that without ever supplying any evidence on that,they say things like he doesnt talk about the mossads o the vaticans involvement in 9/11.thats B,.S i have heard him talk about their involvmenent in it at LEAST a couple of times.Oh you noticed how dawgshits sock he uses replied IMMEDIATELY after my last post? as always,he does a lousy job of disguising them.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnFfIKCgs8Y]Alex Jones Was Right, Predicts biometrics, 9/11 and NWO agenda - YouTube[/ame]

Alex Jones has been right about 9/11. Alex Jones has been right about OBL. Alex Jones has been right about biometrics. ALEX JONES HAS BEEN RIGHT PERIOD. That statement in itself may piss off others sockpuppets like Dawgshit and IlarShitforBrains, and their handlers.

You are absoluty right! Sockpuppets like Dawgshit or IlarShitforbrains and others like them are out to discredit Alex Jones for telling the truth. These sockpuppets claim that Alex Jones is crazy, and he doesn't know what he's talking about, he's insane, he's a liar, but it's all bullshit lies. These sockpuppets want people to stop listening to Alex Jones and wants people to just believe that spoon-fed garbage, the manufactured bullshit that the Government has been trying to feed everyone as being the truth. :cuckoo:

Anyone who blindly accepts what the Government claims without question, is an ignorant jackass.

Guys enough with the bickering in here. I've cleaned too many posts to count and I'm not going to do it anymore. Any more off topic bickering and we will just shut down the thread. Thank you....

My second cousin is ex-cia. He was offered a better retirement if he would go online and bash anti-government groups daily.

ALEX JONES HAS BEEN RIGHT PERIOD.jackass.

Your only problem is that millions of others knew exactly the same -- he is just reasonably informed but is prepared to shout publicly . It's his way of making money .
He is no prophet or seer .
He has some positive values but don't over value him , please .

Why would anyone shut down a thread which notes the imbecility of a whack job like Alex Jones?

Because people don't want to wade through pages and pages of members doing but attacking each other. If people want to argue about and attack Alex all day long, go for it, but the posts with NOTHING but personal attacks need to stop.

Why would anyone shut down a thread which notes the imbecility of a whack job like Alex Jones?

Because people don't want to wade through pages and pages of members doing but attacking each other. If people want to argue about and attack Alex all day long, go for it, but the posts with NOTHING but personal attacks need to stop.

That's kind of funny.

The folks who buy the nonsense which Alex Jones peddles have no compunction about denigrating all who find his blather laughable. So why is responding in kind so intolerable?

Alex Jones IS nothing but a fucking joke, which is the premise of this thread.

Noting as much is based on the idiotic things that whack job has said and predicted.

He is as valuable as a news source as tderpm and Fakey combined.

That's kind of funny.

The folks who buy the nonsense which Alex Jones peddles have no compunction about denigrating all who find his blather laughable. So why is responding in kind so intolerable?

Noting as much is based on the idiotic things that whack job has said and predicted.

Yeah but lets face it, you and your buddy dawgshit would gladly Goose Step off a bridge if Big Brother told ya to. So your opinions are pretty suspect to say the least. Your vicious hate for Alex Jones is silly & irrational. Get over it.

Last edited:
My second cousin is ex-cia. He was offered a better retirement if he would go online and bash anti-government groups daily.

I believe it. Ala Anderson Cooper. I'm certain there are many other CIA operative plants working in the MSM.

That's kind of funny.

Ah lets face it, you and your buddy dawgshit would gladly Goose Step off a bridge if Big Brother told ya to. Your vicious hate for Alex Jones is silly & irrational. Get over it.
another false assumption by paulie.
hating your demi god Alex jones would mean that he is more than a fart in the wind.
wait a little while and another asshat will take his place and he or she will be just as meaningless .
just like you .

That's kind of funny.

Ah lets face it, you and your buddy dawgshit would gladly Goose Step off a bridge if Big Brother told ya to. Your vicious hate for Alex Jones is silly & irrational. Get over it.
hating your demi god Alex jones would mean that he is more than a fart in the wind.
wait a little while and another asshat will take his place and he or she will be just as meaningless .
just like you .

So meaningless, yet you hang on his every word. You even took the time to start a thread about him. It's probably because he opens your closed mind just a crack. And that both intrigues and frightens you. But hey, back to your CIA hack Anderson Cooper if that makes ya happy. He's there everyday to comfort you. He'll sing you a lullaby and reassure you that Big Brother loves you and would never ever lie to you. Whatever makes ya feel better i guess.

Last edited:
just like you .

So meaningless, yet you hang on his every word. You even took the time to start a thread about him. It's probably because he opens your closed mind just a crack. And that both intrigues and frightens you. But hey, back to your CIA hack Anderson Cooper if that makes ya happy. Whatever.
another false assumption I've never listened to his radio show ,no need to. his you tube clips are enough to prove to any rational thinking person that he piles it high and deep and is always wrong.
as to ME starting a thread about him please show me the link.

just like you .

So meaningless, yet you hang on his every word. You even took the time to start a thread about him. It's probably because he opens your closed mind just a crack. And that both intrigues and frightens you. But hey, back to your CIA hack Anderson Cooper if that makes ya happy. Whatever.
another false assumption I've never listened to his radio show ,no need to. his you tube clips are enough to prove to any rational thinking person that he piles it high and deep and is always wrong.
as to ME starting a thread about him please show me the link.

"I've never listened." That really does sum you up. Such vile hate, yet you've never given the guy a real chance. Try listening more often. Try it with an open mind. Just a thought anyway. It's your call though.

Forum List

Back