Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack Piece

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYE5hcS_x5M]YouTube - Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack Piece 1/2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EeLv7E2thc&feature=related]YouTube - Alex Jones Inside CNN Attack Piece PT 2 2.flv[/ame]

So the nutcase doesn't like being treated like a nutcase?

He wants to blame the rest of the media for inciting hate but doesn't take any responsibility for inciting violence or treason himself?

based on the fact that most of his audience are the unbalanced and dissatisfied, he knows full well his rhetoric incites violence.

I call bullshit on Alex Jones, he is nothing more than a disingenuous fraud making a profit from the weak-minded fan-base he has gathered over the years. He is only in it for the money and is no different than any other propagandist.

So the nutcase doesn't like being treated like a nutcase?

He wants to blame the rest of the media for inciting hate but doesn't take any responsibility for inciting violence or treason himself?

based on the fact that most of his audience are the unbalanced and dissatisfied, he knows full well his rhetoric incites violence.

I call bullshit on Alex Jones, he is nothing more than a disingenuous fraud making a profit from the weak-minded fan-base he has gathered over the years. He is only in it for the money and is no different than any other propagandist.

what violence ?..what treason. ?...

Are you kidding? Did you watch your videos?
He blames the media for inciting violence, but accepts none of the same critisism himself.
he accuses the government of "readying" the death camps, as well as accuses CNN and FOX of "covering for the tyranical government".

Just those statements from these two videos demonstrates he himself is fanning the flames of violence, as well as encouraging those so inclined among to to resist the "tyrannical government".

What isn't treason about it?
What isn't inflammatory about it?

he is guilty of what he is accusing others of doing.

I call bullshit on the nutcase Alex Jones.

Nothing more than another opportunist taking advantage of the stupid among us.

It can be comrade eots. Depends on how it is done. What this nutcase is doing could one day be used against him if one of his unbalance followers decides to take some kind of action against the government he has convinced them is 'tyrannical'.

The fraud in it all is that he accuses other media outlets of doing exactly what he himself has been doing for several years.

BTW- there is still ice on big lake over 3 feet thick. We are having a heat wave so to speak, so it should break up by the end of april.
The first part of may is the best fishing of the season.........more trophy fish are caught in May than the rest of the year combined.
let me know, I'll make time and room for you.

slackjawed;2149678]It can be comrade eots. Depends on how it is done. What this nutcase is doing could one day be used against him if one of his unbalance followers decides to take some kind of action against the government he has convinced them is 'tyrannical'.

Yes the threat of the lone nutcase ..best eliminate free speech and dissent
out of fear of an individuals reaction to it and while we are at it lets start banning books and music ...ideas are dangerous

slackjawed;2149678]It can be comrade eots. Depends on how it is done. What this nutcase is doing could one day be used against him if one of his unbalance followers decides to take some kind of action against the government he has convinced them is 'tyrannical'.

out of fear of an individuals reaction to it and while we are at it lets start banning books and music ...ideas are dangerous

I don't advocate any of that eots.
I also don't advocate allowing the nutcase alex jones (not caps to diminish him) to accuse others of inciting violence in the public without challenging him on the fact that he has done the same thing, longer than most of the other media even.
I advocate free speech for alex jones and everyone else for that matter.
The only point I have brought up in regards to your videos is the fact that alex jones has himself engaged in the very activity that he is accusing CNN and FOX news of engaging in.
Never said shut him up, never even said he was right or wrong.
Just that he is only doing it for profit. If he truly thought that CNN was as evil as he says, he wouldn't have done the interview. he did the interview because he wants the attention and exposure. The attention and exposure translates into dollars for alex jones.
There is nothing that can ever be done about the true "lone nutcase". They are lone nutcases because they don't share their plans with anyone.

Your not a "lone nutcase" are you eots? I will state for the record that I am not a "lone nutcase".

.......and I should point out that I did take the time to watch the videos you presented.

That isn't something I usually do for the twoofers, but for the truthers, those that have demonstrated coherent and credible debate, I do.

As much as i think your a mule-headed treasonous delusional fucktard, I still watched your videos.
I still respect your right to free speech, and still have respect for your opinions.

Why else would I have bothered to spend 16 minutes watching alex jones videos?

I also don't advocate allowing the nutcase alex jones (not caps to diminish him) to accuse others of inciting violence in the public without challenging him on the fact that he has done the same thing, longer than most of the other media even.

It ws CNN that initiated the interview to accuse Alex of inciting violence

I know, I watched it. Then he turned it on them and included FOX news as well.

The sad thing is that CNN, alex jones, FOXnews, MSNBC, and all the rest are all guilty as charged. They are all engaging in the same "fan-the-flames-of-us vs them" rhetoric.

I know, I watched it. Then he turned it on them and included FOX news as well.

The sad thing is that CNN, alex jones, FOXnews, MSNBC, and all the rest are all guilty as charged. They are all engaging in the same "fan-the-flames-of-us vs them" rhetoric.

I've watched Alex Jones for years, and I have yet to be inspired to violence. I get more angry watching mainstream news, to be honest, it's not even news, it's regurgitated sensationalism that actually makes people dumber than they were before they turned the damned T.V. on to begin with.

Forum List

Back