Alex Jones: I had a form of psychosis about Sandy Hook

It's pretty sad when a teenager has more insight and wisdom than someone who is probably twice her age. A "grown" man who has no argument, just personal attacks.

Pumpkin Row - your maturity, patience and restraint in dealing with someone like that is admirable!

The problem is, these guys don't have proof... they go on about how there are these big old conspiracies to do...um... stuff.

But I'm kind of done with this thread...

You should, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie...because your ass has been thoroughly kicked. You should have bailed a long time ago. You have some masochistic tendencies.....

Hmmm? Seems that they enlarged that hole after the fact??? How did the magazine rack not get knocked down or the chairs and bench moved???

Everyone else isn't a clumsy oaf who knocks over furniture when they walk?

As far as the porta-pottie picture, the time stamp is 12-14-2012 at 1:30 PM...the DAY of this alleged event. I can understand your confusion being that the alleged Adam Lanza's date of death was on December 13th, the day BEFORE the alleged event.

Right... No confusion at all, you said that the PP's were moved before the event happened.

Gene Rosen is a crisis actor and contracts with FEMA...if he has been confronted, he deserves it for his lies and shitty acting. You believe him? HOLY shit but are you fucking stupid and gullible. Here is a song for you to get all "weepy-eyed" over....break out the Kleenix!

I'm kind of curious about these "Crisis Actors"? Do they get paid for like, 7 years? I mean, it's not like they can get other gigs as actors.

So you would think that if they were actors, we'd have seen them in something else, particularly a guy like Mr. Rosen, who appears to be well into his sixties... i mean, he'd have an IMDB page or a off broadway review, right?

My rights are not "privileges", dipshit, they are "inalienable" as in I can only give those up by consensual and a cohesion contract agreeing to do so. Millions of us will not and it has NOTHING to do with compensating but rather the lessons of history and those that refuse to learn from it.

Okay, first of all, there are no "rights". There are only privileges society has agreed you have. Any fool who thinks he has "Rights" needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942". The government rounded those folks up, and the people cheered! Fortunately, not a one of them was dumb enough to try to shoot his way out of that situation.

Do you believe the Jewish men were well-endowed and simply gave up their weapons to the Nazis brownshirts because their massive "manhood" would protect them and their families?

No. here's what happened. Average Germans had lots of guns... and not a one of them rushed out the door and said, "You can't take Goldstien, he's my friend!" In fact, the German people didn't use those guns at all to resist the Nazis, they used to them to fight to the very last old man and little boy against the Allies. In fact, the disarmament of the German population wasn't done by the Nazis, it was done by the allies after the war.

The Chinese people that were totally unarmed and ran over by tanks in Tiananmen Square in 1989? You think maybe THEY wish they could have had a way to defend themselves regardless of the odds? The communist agenda are the "enemies within" and you are a useful idiot.

Most Chinese kind of resented the Tianenman Square protesters... they were not representing a popular movement at the time. If they had taken pot shots at the soldiers, that wouldn't have helped their cause.

Here's the problem with the whole, "I needs my guns to fights the gummit" attitude. The government has bigger guns, and they are much, much better trained in their use.

th

WTF ?

Not going to spend much more time with you... but...

Watergate was investigated, documented and dealt with. People went to prison, were forced to resign, and laws were changed to keep it from happening again.
So, you believe Watergate happened because the Government admitted it did, meaning your fully dependent on the Government to admit when it does something wrong, despite that fact that's basically waiting for the Fox to admit it killed the hens.

Flawless logic. Why don't we just wait for all robbers, murderers, and kidnappers to admit when they do wrong? Trials apparently aren't needed, according to Joe.

Oh and by the way, the Government doesn't follow its own laws, so not only does a change in laws not matter, since that's a restriction on the people, not on the Government, but it means they're making sure violence is initiated against us if we do the same thing they did.

The Government can run a compulsory Ponzi Scheme and claim it's "Social Security", steal our money and say it's "taxes", murder, rob, and kidnap us and claim it's justice, you just instantly believe them. "We changes some laws" they say, meanwhile they're already not subject to their scribbles regarding the aforementioned unethical acts, so how the flying frick do laws made in response to Watergate accomplish a damn thing? Hilarious, you literally do just instantly believe everything the Government tells you, without a single bit of common sense, then you accuse people who question this of being frickin' crazy.

You apparently haven't stopped to consider "HEY, MAYBE IT'S FRICKIN' NUTS TO JUST ACCEPT THE WORD OF COMPLETE STRANGERS WHO CLAIM TO HOLD ABSOLUTE POWER OVER MY LIFE!".

Sandy Hook... you have a lot of stuff from people who listen to other people doctoring photographs and saying awful things about the parents of murdered children... Most of these claims collapse under even MILD scrutiny.

I'm sorry you can't see the difference.
How about proving that these people are doctoring photographs, there, champ. I've already linked plenty of citations for you to ignore, so how about you back-up literally any single solitary thing you have to say?

In fact, you're the one saying that specific people shouldn't be scrutinized, the ones who claim to rule you. This is inherently inconsistent, it's special pleading. My position is that any and every idea should be heavily scrutinized before being accepted, however you find that crazy, yet you haven't provided any counter argument against it being "Das crazy, das crazy", what EXACTLY about those who claim to hold power over your life makes them above criticism and scrutiny, as if they're deities? I thought you were an atheist, Joe, shouldn't you be against attributing Supernatural qualities to anything? Do you get down on your knees and pray three times a day while facing towards Washington DC?

I wasn't aware the written word had an accent... I mean, if you showed grammatical differences between Australian and British English here, you might have a point, like saying "Torch" instead of Flashlight".
Right, so we're just going to completely ignore the absence of any British terms in the Manifesto, and the usage of the words "Bloke", and "Cobbers". Also the fact that Gun Control followed immediately, as you admitted freely.
No. What happened in NZ is exactly what should have happened in this country, a long time ago. Like 30 mass shootings ago.

Let's keep in mind, the reason why the guy didn't kill a bunch of people in Australia is because they already have tight gun laws... so he went to a place with a lot less Muslims and a lot more gun availability.
I realize you're super gung-hoe about the Government stealing people's property and deciding how they should use the fruits of their labor, despite being fully aware how unethical it is, however, once again, the Road Pirates have an average response time of 15 minutes and typically only do the paperwork. If everyone were armed, a single mass shooter would accomplish precisely nothing, because even if only two people were armed, a single mass shooter would be shot long before he could kill 1+ people.

Also, as previously mentioned, which you totally ignored because it defeats your entire argument, prohibition did not work on drugs, or alcohol, and guns are easier to make than either of those, especially since 3D Printing is an available method, and is fully untraceable.

You may pray while facing Washington DC three times a day, however the Government is not omnipotent, get the Hell over it.

LOL Joe she is totally kicking the shit out of you. LOL

Lol....by repeating over and over, "You're a nutjob"?

Only progressives think that kind of rhetoric wins the debate.:113::113:

Joe is unable to answer NONE of the questions put forth in this thread. Responding with photos of Wilson = ghey.

Also....a quick gander at Joe's post count total is sobering indeed. Kinda makes anybody with half a brain wonder what he is actually up to on this message board!:backpedal::backpedal:

I mean....c'mon now s0ns. Doy

Hmmm? Seems that they enlarged that hole after the fact??? How did the magazine rack not get knocked down or the chairs and bench moved???

As far as the porta-pottie picture, the time stamp is 12-14-2012 at 1:30 PM...the DAY of this alleged event. I can understand your confusion being that the alleged Adam Lanza's date of death was on December 13th, the day BEFORE the alleged event.

Right... No confusion at all, you said that the PP's were moved before the event happened.

Gene Rosen is a crisis actor and contracts with FEMA...if he has been confronted, he deserves it for his lies and shitty acting. You believe him? HOLY shit but are you fucking stupid and gullible. Here is a song for you to get all "weepy-eyed" over....break out the Kleenix!

I'm kind of curious about these "Crisis Actors"? Do they get paid for like, 7 years? I mean, it's not like they can get other gigs as actors.

So you would think that if they were actors, we'd have seen them in something else, particularly a guy like Mr. Rosen, who appears to be well into his sixties... i mean, he'd have an IMDB page or a off broadway review, right?

My rights are not "privileges", dipshit, they are "inalienable" as in I can only give those up by consensual and a cohesion contract agreeing to do so. Millions of us will not and it has NOTHING to do with compensating but rather the lessons of history and those that refuse to learn from it.

Okay, first of all, there are no "rights". There are only privileges society has agreed you have. Any fool who thinks he has "Rights" needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942". The government rounded those folks up, and the people cheered! Fortunately, not a one of them was dumb enough to try to shoot his way out of that situation.

Do you believe the Jewish men were well-endowed and simply gave up their weapons to the Nazis brownshirts because their massive "manhood" would protect them and their families?

No. here's what happened. Average Germans had lots of guns... and not a one of them rushed out the door and said, "You can't take Goldstien, he's my friend!" In fact, the German people didn't use those guns at all to resist the Nazis, they used to them to fight to the very last old man and little boy against the Allies. In fact, the disarmament of the German population wasn't done by the Nazis, it was done by the allies after the war.

The Chinese people that were totally unarmed and ran over by tanks in Tiananmen Square in 1989? You think maybe THEY wish they could have had a way to defend themselves regardless of the odds? The communist agenda are the "enemies within" and you are a useful idiot.

Most Chinese kind of resented the Tianenman Square protesters... they were not representing a popular movement at the time. If they had taken pot shots at the soldiers, that wouldn't have helped their cause.

Here's the problem with the whole, "I needs my guns to fights the gummit" attitude. The government has bigger guns, and they are much, much better trained in their use.

"Everyone else isn't a clumsy oaf who knocks over furniture when they walk?"

But this picture greatly differs from the one you posted AND since 6'1 120 pound Adam Lanza is loaded down (allegedly) with guns and a semi automatic rifle and least 150 plus rounds of ammo that he would have to squeeze himself into the hole allegedly created WHILE not knocking over the magazine rack and not disturbing the furniture. What it looks like to me is that they smacked the center of the window with a sledgehammer and left it to the imagination of the sheeple.

Top-Ten-Fig-31.jpg

"Right... No confusion at all, you said that the PP's were moved before the event happened"

No, I questioned as to why they were even brought there to begin with and so quickly after this event and why can't they produce a P.O as it is a expenditure paid for by the state. Fire station right next door, only one small section of the school (two classrooms) was part of the crime scene AND they had it all figured out in an hour even! All 20 children and 6 adults AND the perp declared "dead" within 15 minutes of the police entering the building and who the hell signed off on a warrant to enter the alleged home of Nancy Lanza so quickly??? Why were the cops parked in the drive way of the next door neighbor that just so happened to be the one that started setting up donation sites for the parents of these alleged dead children and I am not talking about the ones that have a cache date of two to three days before this event occurred? Hmmmmm?

"I'm kind of curious about these "Crisis Actors"? Do they get paid for like, 7 years? I mean, it's not like they can get other gigs as actors".

They recycle them for other manufactured news events. One of the Sandy Hook "players" was used by CNN in the Boston Marathon false flag event AND the Aurora movie theater shooting. Gene Rosen has a gig with FEMA. BTW, did you like the song about him that I provided for ya? You see, his heart is too big for his heart.....I would say that his Pinocchio nose wouldn't fit inside the Taj Mahal.....

LMAO!!!!! Gene has issues about gender identification!!

"Okay, first of all, there are no "rights". There are only privileges society has agreed you have. Any fool who thinks he has "Rights" needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942". The government rounded those folks up, and the people cheered! Fortunately, not a one of them was dumb enough to try to shoot his way out of that situation"

Isn't it you, myself and others that make up society? You are correct,but not for the reasons you believe them to be. Fear rules and using false flag events that is the Hegelian Dialectic that proposes solutions to the very problems your "rulers" caused that are draconian in nature and put more power in their hands.

"No. here's what happened. Average Germans had lots of guns... and not a one of them rushed out the door and said, "You can't take Goldstien, he's my friend!" In fact, the German people didn't use those guns at all to resist the Nazis, they used to them to fight to the very last old man and little boy against the Allies. In fact, the disarmament of the German population wasn't done by the Nazis, it was done by the allies after the war."

Wrong yet again, Joseph....
Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and 'Enemies of the State', by Stephen P. Halbrook

hitler.jpg

"Most Chinese kind of resented the Tianenman Square protesters... they were not representing a popular movement at the time. If they had taken pot shots at the soldiers, that wouldn't have helped their cause"

LMAO! Seriously?????????
1989 Tiananmen Square protests - Wikipedia

"Here's the problem with the whole, "I needs my guns to fights the gummit" attitude. The government has bigger guns, and they are much, much better trained in their use"

Great job, Joe Blowhard, you just admitted that "da gubermint" and it's military isn't a part of the well armed militia put forth by the 2nd amendment and performs at the behest of "da gubermint" and can be used on American soil to squash any uprising of the serfs. You do it to yourself, dumb ass.

Perhaps you are right and that the average American would be squashed under the jackbooted thugs that would fire on their own countrymen because "they were just following orders"...but at least they die fighting instead of being forced to
acquiesce. I have no doubt in my mind that you would drop to your knees and beg for mercy. You strike me as being just that spineless.

You should, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie...because your ass has been thoroughly kicked. You should have bailed a long time ago. You have some masochistic tendencies.....

No, buddy, there's just so much energy you can waste on people who say insane stuff, and then whine to the mods when you call them on it.

I have never reported you, Joe Blowhard...you lack the intellect or knowledge to cause me any emotion other than sad laughter. Have you ever seen the movie "Cool Hand Luke" and the Paul Newman/ George Kennedy fight scene in the prison yard? You are "Luke".....

Watergate was investigated, documented and dealt with. People went to prison, were forced to resign, and laws were changed to keep it from happening again.
So, you believe Watergate happened because the Government admitted it did, meaning your fully dependent on the Government to admit when it does something wrong, despite that fact that's basically waiting for the Fox to admit it killed the hens.

Flawless logic. Why don't we just wait for all robbers, murderers, and kidnappers to admit when they do wrong? Trials apparently aren't needed, according to Joe.

Very good point, about the absurdity in thinking the government is going to investigate and expose itself. Btw, it seems to me that people who attack and mock the idea of false flags are usually people who just don't realize the extent of corruption in government or the subversion that has been going on. There's still a good amount of trust there, so I guess it's understandable why they just can't wrap their minds around it. I've been researching corruption since the 90's, and at first it blew my mind, just how bad things actually are... but eventually you get to the point where nothing surprises you anymore.

Sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction.

Very good point, about the absurdity in thinking the government is going to investigate and expose itself. Btw, it seems to me that people who attack and mock the idea of false flags are usually people who just don't realize the extent of corruption in government or the subversion that has been going on. There's still a good amount of trust there, so I guess it's understandable why they just can't wrap their minds around it. I've been researching corruption since the 90's, and at first it blew my mind, just how bad things actually are... but eventually you get to the point where nothing surprises you anymore.

Sometimes truth really is stranger than fiction.

Indeed

It is an exceedingly difficult exercise to try to confront the thought that much of what you have known your whole life is fiction. While my eyes are wide open now, I still struggle with the matrix. But the amount of fuckedupedness at Sandy Hook...…..these people didn't even try very hard and still pulled it off.

Many don't like to go near stuff they cant explain. It is far more convenient to compartmentalize the unexplainable into that convenient memory hole where one can continue to navigate in hunky dorey. The thought by people that government entities are beyond being responsible for such and incident displays exactly how hard wired the people have been conditioned to be. 99% of people are going to stand at the base of Mt Everest and look up and say, "Fuck this!"......just the human condition.

Notice...….at least two dozen ?'s have been put forth in this thread that go totally unanswered by the zombies...……...instead the response is invariably a photo of Tom Hanks or some other dismissive comment. I get it...…..

Jones hasn't had some seminal moment you fucking dummies...….he got the message loud and clear in the middle of the night. You'd stand down too!:2up::bye1::bye1:

Forum List

Back