Alex Jones, creator of 'Deport Piers Morgan' petition, blows up on CNN

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AtyKofFih8Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKofFih8Y[/ame]

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell if Alex Jones is really hyper-manic or if he's simply very artful at portraying the fanatical character who accounts for his popularity with the bomb-shelter set. Either way he is entertaining and Piers Morgan's poker face tolerance in this encounter between the passive British diplomat and the raving American revolutionary is funny.

Thanks for posting it.

This is already in a thread here.

It's a tough call, since it's both politics and media. I would have leaned to the present category since it's more wacko entertainment than anything else. However I did not know Alex Jones was behind the petition to deport Piers Morgan. That makes him even stupider than I thought.

I can't tell if Alex Jones is really hyper-manic or if he's simply very artful at portraying the fanatical character who accounts for his popularity with the bomb-shelter set. Either way he is entertaining and Piers Morgan's poker face tolerance in this encounter between the passive British diplomat and the raving American revolutionary is funny.

Thanks for posting it.

However brash and comical Jones portrays himself, he won that bout hands down. But the fatal blow was delivered when Jones commented on Morgan's involvement with the phone hacking scandal in the UK, and the very real possibility of Morgan facing serious charges. In short, he reminded the viewers that Morgan is a sewer journalist, as opposed to the "principled campaigner".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AtyKofFih8Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKofFih8Y[/ame]

Interesting part one. Doesn't Morgan know that it was a man with a gun that stopped the killer from killing any more people? Or did Morgan conveniently leave that out, as did much of the uber liberal news publications?

The mall is a "gun free zone" and the mental who went there, knew that. Fortunately, there was one brave soul that paid no attention to the ridiculous ban.

SNIP:

After securing his friend and her baby, Meli, a former security guard at the mall, drew his gun and went to confront the man.

When shooter Jacob Roberts stopped his assault to deal with a jammed gun, Meli came out and drew down on him. The two made eye contact.
Shooter Jacob Roberts

Shooter Jacob Roberts

Meli, who has a Concealed Carry permit for his weapon, did not fire on Roberts after seeing someone behind the target. If he missed hitting Roberts, he could have hit the civilian in the background. Meli stands by that decision.

“I’m not beating myself up cause I didn’t shoot him,” he explained. “I know after he saw me, I think the last shot he fired was the one he used on himself.”

Roberts turned the gun on himself after seeing Meli, the only shot fired after being confronted. While two people were killed in the rampage, it could have been more had Meli not been there with his own weapon.

The incident, although reported by local Oregon media, was not included in the narrative reported by national media outlets that covered the tragic incident.

Gun Owner Confronted Oregon Mall
Shooter

Oregon_Mall_Shooting_Hero_nick-meli_zps491fa805-1_zps8972dc0e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
birther alex. truther alex. aliens alex. he's a kook who believes every wild eyed theory imaginable.

lol "whyd they blow up building 7 down the street"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Why can I not get past Aqua new avi?

That's as far as I've gotten in every thread she's posted in

Why can I not get past Aqua new avi?

That's as far as I've gotten in every thread she's posted in
It's one of her least impressive ones. Too large and flabby. Not up to her usual standards. Maybe she should take lessons from Misty or Syrenn?

Always wondered who championed and popularised the term when it started appearing on these boards. Now I know it was Alex Jones, I think those that use it on this board are more nuttier than I thought. And that's saying something..

That "interview" was a fine example of not having anyone to root for. lol

But I will say this: it was the first time CNN didn't put me to sleep in years.

Forum List

Back