Alex Jones: Conspiracy Pusher or Performance Artist?

when he started he was genuine. But after he got rich he now says whatever bullshit he can come up with to trick his legion of rubes into buying his crap

when he started he was genuine. But after he got rich he now says whatever bullshit he can come up with to trick his legion of rubes into buying his crap

Yeah he is not the bullshit artist some here are saying he is.However he is not a legitimate truth seeker.as you said,he started out that way but became corrupt sometime along the way down the road.

For years i thought he was a genuine patriot because he was telling the truth about government corruption the mainstream media was not telling.However that is all part of the design,he is part of the controlled opposition.

He appears to very much be on the side of the american people but is really working for the government. If he was a genuine patriot trying to clean up government corruption,he would have been killed off years ago same as they did with bill cooper or he would have had to do what jim corbett did,who has fled to japen because of death threats given to him and his family after he was spilling the beans on government corruption.

Unlike Jones,he IS genuine and a true patriot same as cooper was. I worry they may kill corbett off as well eventually same as they did cooper.I guess they havent been able to locate corbett yet is why they havent or he is under the protection of the japense government maybe.I bet it is the latter is why he is still alive.

The phrase, “conspiracy theory” was popularized by the CIA in an attempt to discredit those criticizing the Warren Report. (see CIA Document 1035-960). The agency directed it’s members “to employ propaganda assets to [negate] and refute the attacks of the critics.”

The phrase, “conspiracy theory” was popularized by the CIA in an attempt to discredit those criticizing the Warren Report. (see CIA Document 1035-960). The agency directed it’s members “to employ propaganda assets to [negate] and refute the attacks of the critics.”

these fucking ass mods if you make a thread that in the politics section that talks about the conspiracy THEORY of the governments how assad had chemical weapons,those assholes of course WONT move that thread here to the conspiracy section even though its all an unproven theory.:rolleyes:

damn,just when i thought one of USMB's resident trolls^ was not trolling here in the conspiracy section anymore.nothing lasts forever.

Forum List

Back