Alex Jones believes the US government is turning people into homosexuals

Big_D2

Dec 30, 2012
Either he believes such nonsense or he is running out of material. Jones states the government is tuning people gay from the MSG in the foods and drinks. I know a lot of people who consume products that contain MSG and all they did was get fat. Maybe he's equating being fat with gay. If so, over 60% of Americans are homosexuals! I know someone who recently got engaged and is starting to put on the pounds. Perhaps, I should warn him that before he has a chance to walk down the aisle, he’ll not only need a new belt but would be more interested in his best man than his fiancé.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2w2TRxSLxw]Alex Jones Says Gay People are Created by the Government - YouTube[/ame]

My question is: If he believes that the US is behind the 9/11 attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing, and apparently turns people into homosexuals then why does he continue to live in this country? Why does he pay taxes to the government who he believes is responsible for all these horrible events?

Either he believes such nonsense or he is running out of material. Jones states the government is tuning people gay from the MSG in the foods and drinks. I know a lot of people who consume products that contain MSG and all they did was get fat. Maybe he's equating being fat with gay. If so, over 60% of Americans are homosexuals! I know someone who recently got engaged and is starting to put on the pounds. Perhaps, I should warn him that before he has a chance to walk down the aisle, he’ll not only need a new belt but would be more interested in his best man than his fiancé.

Alex Jones Says Gay People are Created by the Government - YouTube

My question is: If he believes that the US is behind the 9/11 attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing, and apparently turns people into homosexuals then why does he continue to live in this country? Why does he pay taxes to the government who he believes is responsible for all these horrible events?

there is strong evidence of inside involvement in 9/11 an opinion shared by a large percentage of the population who also pay their taxes...
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

Last edited:
Plastic chemicals 'feminise boys'

Male hormones drive boyish playChemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys, making them "more feminine", say US researchers.Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games, they found.The University of Rochester team's latest work adds to concerns about the safety of phthalates, found in vinyl flooring and PVC shower curtains.The findings are reported in the International Journal of AndrologPhthalates have the ability to disrupt hormones, and have been banned in toys in the EU for some years.However, they are still widely used in many different household items, including plastic furniture and packaging.
There are many different types and some mimic the female hormone oestrogen.

BBC NEWS | Health | Plastic chemicals 'feminise boys'

Last edited:
Alex Jones dreams up crazy stuff to get people to tune in to his show. It's how he makes a living, a parasite preying upon the ignorance and baseless fears of others.

His being associated with an idea is virtually always an indication that the topic has been presented in a grossly bowdlerized form, distorted and misrepresenting the situation.

But it's amusing to read the asinine garbage some folks want to believe...... and excoriate others for not sharing in their delusions.

Alex Jones dreams up crazy stuff to get people to tune in to his show. It's how he makes a living, a parasite preying upon the ignorance and baseless fears of others.

His being associated with an idea is virtually always an indication that the topic has been presented in a grossly bowdlerized form, distorted and misrepresenting the situation.

But it's amusing to read the asinine garbage some folks want to believe...... and excoriate others for not sharing in their delusions.

he was completely correct moron...

Endocrine disruptors are chemicals that interfere with endocrine (or hormone system) in animals, including humans. These disruptions can cause cancerous tumors, birth defects, and other developmental disorders. Specifically, they are known to cause learning disabilities, severe attention deficit disorder, cognitive and brain development problems, deformations of the body (including limbs); sexual development problems, feminizing of males or masculine effects on females, etc. Any system in the body controlled by hormones, can be derailed by hormone disruptors. The critical period of development for most organisms is between the transition from a fertilized egg, into a fully formed infant. As the cells begin to grow and differentiate, there are critical balances of hormones and protein changes that must occur

Endocrine disruptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there is strong evidence of inside involvement in 9/11 an opinion shared by a large percentage of the population who also pay their taxes...
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Why would you want to fund these endeavors you believe the government is behind if you don't have to?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Why would you want to fund these endeavors you believe the government is behind if you don't have to?

because its a criminal offence not to pay taxes and the solution to Government corruption is not to try and run and hide

Plastic chemicals 'feminise boys'

Male hormones drive boyish playChemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys, making them "more feminine", say US researchers.Males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games, they found.The University of Rochester team's latest work adds to concerns about the safety of phthalates, found in vinyl flooring and PVC shower curtains.The findings are reported in the International Journal of AndrologPhthalates have the ability to disrupt hormones, and have been banned in toys in the EU for some years.However, they are still widely used in many different household items, including plastic furniture and packaging.

BBC NEWS | Health | Plastic chemicals 'feminise boys'

Even if they are "more feminine," that doesn't mean they will become homosexuals.

How many times have you listened to his show?

plastic chemicals 'feminise boys'

male hormones drive boyish playchemicals in plastics alter the brains of baby boys, making them "more feminine", say us researchers.males exposed to high doses in the womb went on to be less likely to play with boys' toys like cars or to join in rough and tumble games, they found.the university of rochester team's latest work adds to concerns about the safety of phthalates, found in vinyl flooring and pvc shower curtains.the findings are reported in the international journal of andrologphthalates have the ability to disrupt hormones, and have been banned in toys in the eu for some years.however, they are still widely used in many different household items, including plastic furniture and packaging.

bbc news | health | plastic chemicals 'feminise boys'

even if they are "more feminine," that doesn't mean they will become homosexuals.

he said gay...not homosexual...and should you not be more concerned about the safety of your children food supply...than if Alex choose to describe feminized males as gay ??..clearly your opinions in your original post where completely inaccurate..but now thanks to Alexs inflammatory words and my links you are now a more informed person

Last edited:
I've listened to his show a few times..... I remain unimpressed with his accuracy.

Yes, he's a certifiable paranoid loon.

Forum List

Back