Alex Jones and Flesh Eating Bacteria

You hate him so much that you listen to him on a regular basis. I barely even have time to listen to someone I LIKE.

You may very well need to get yourself a life, sir :thup:
I'm enjoying my retirement, thank you very much and besides, I don't have to listen very long to hear something stupid come out of his mouth.:lol::lol: It's nice to see that Jones is on to him but Eots thinks he's some kind of "prophet".:badgrin:

hey asshole... town dump all closed up today ??
why? need some new furniture?

Stop getting my hopes up by bumping this thread. I keep having dreams about Jones' face melting.

I'm enjoying my retirement, thank you very much and besides, I don't have to listen very long to hear something stupid come out of his mouth.:lol::lol: It's nice to see that Jones is on to him but Eots thinks he's some kind of "prophet".:badgrin:

hey asshole... town dump all closed up today ??
why? need some new furniture?

who's irish and stays out all night ?? patti o'furniture. if olbermanica isn't checking portalets, he's usually at the dump looking for miracles, and the meaning of life. nothing too deep though.

Last edited:
Well, hell. Alex just said this morning that he personally talked to six people this weekend that all had relatives that died from flesh eating bacteria.

Why would you think that's a lie? Alex Jones has a live audience of around 300k. With the web pages, rebroadcasts and podcasts, he's got a total audience of a couple million. Call it 1% of the US population.

The CDC reports 500-1500 deaths from necrotizing fasciitis per year. If we sum the deaths over 10 years and give everyone 10 relatives, then there will be around 500-1500 people in the Alex Jones audience with a relative who died from necrotizing fasciitis. It's not unbelievable that 6 of them called in when Alex Jones asked people to call in about the topic.

its in the bible.. basically the same theory as Zecharia Sitchin and that is not anymore relevant to his opinion on Israel than Romney belief in magic underwear or bush talking to god

Home Page <-Debunking Sitchin

I read a book where some ignorant idiot claimed that the Pyramid of Khufu was a 'sermon in stone' prophesying about Jesus. Doesn't make it 'true' any more than some whackadoodle's misinterpretation of ancient texts written in languages s/he never learned is any kind of 'true' either.

And if you want to believe in Sitchin, then you've got to explain the world-wide conspiracy to hide Niburu from all the astronomers all over the planet - not to mention hiding the gravitational influence of such a body.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back