Alex Jones and Flesh Eating Bacteria

Obamerican

Aug 21, 2010
Well, hell. Alex just said this morning that he personally talked to six people this weekend that all had relatives that died from flesh eating bacteria. LOL Alex is a fucking moron and a out and out LIAR!! Alex and his little minion army seem to think that they are the only true patriots. He even says that at home he is an intellectual. LOL Yeah, right.:eusa_hand:

My husband died of the flesh eating bacteria, (necrotizing fasciatis) it will be two years in December that he's been gone.

Sorry for your loss. My point is that the bacteria is rare and Alex talking to 6 people that all lost relatives to this bacteria is crap. Alex thinks he's right about everything. Do you think he is?

i can't believe your making fun of people with flesh eating disease. what a jagoff.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss. My point is that the bacteria is rare and Alex talking to 6 people that all lost relatives to this bacteria is crap. Alex thinks he's right about everything. Do you think he is?

I never listen to Alex Jones. He's a lunatic. There is some increase in the incidents of flesh eating bacteria. No one knows why since it is not contagious. Recently it was a girl who got it on a zipline, or a woman who got it from her dog. Probably neither stories are true. We have no idea in the world how my husband got it. There was no cut, no break in the skin. It started out as a red mark on his thigh in four hours the redness covered his thigh and started to turn black. Two months later he was gone.

Well, hell. Alex just said this morning that he personally talked to six people this weekend that all had relatives that died from flesh eating bacteria. LOL Alex is a fucking moron and a out and out LIAR!! Alex and his little minion army seem to think that they are the only true patriots. He even says that at home he is an intellectual. LOL Yeah, right.:eusa_hand:

Are you on drugs?

I never listen to Alex Jones. He's a lunatic. There is some increase in the incidents of flesh eating bacteria. No one knows why since it is not contagious. Recently it was a girl who got it on a zipline, or a woman who got it from her dog. Probably neither stories are true. We have no idea in the world how my husband got it. There was no cut, no break in the skin. It started out as a red mark on his thigh in four hours the redness covered his thigh and started to turn black. Two months later he was gone.

There were 2 cases of it here in Michigan just in August. Both women...one made it through, the other didn't. Seems we've been hearing more and more of this lately....scarey!! Sorry about your husband, that's really sad :(

Keep listening, you may actually learn something.

In fact, I have a challenge for you Obamoron. Listen to Alex everyday, if you don't already, and report back here with your opinions and findings. And not just what you're TOLD to post by your handlers.

But you'll have to do better than "He's an idiot!" or "It's all B.S." cause any brain dead Liberal OBama supporter can do that.

Keep listening, you may actually learn something.

In fact, I have a challenge for you Obamoron. Listen to Alex everyday, if you don't already, and report back here with your opinions and findings. And not just what you're TOLD to post by your handlers.

But you'll have to do better than "He's an idiot!" or "It's all B.S." cause any brain dead Liberal OBama supporter can do that.
Listen up, asswipe. I'm not an Obama supporter. If you don't know why my name is what it is than that makes you the fucking moron. Second, you fucking Alex Jones cock suckers fall on every word the idiot says. I do listen to him on a regular basis and when I post things that he ACTUALLY says I get neg reps from shit stains like you and Eots. Go fuck yourself, asshole. Alex Jones should be locked up for being a threat to normal people.

Obamerican you bastard. I came in here all hopeful Alex got eaten alive and nothing.

Forum List

Back