Alert: Netanyahu working to block Obama bid for U.N. secretary General

Such a fkn conspiracy the Washington TIMES has it
View attachment 106156

So, here's how it goes.

Someone makes a rumor. Netanyahu who has a million problems of his own, what with trying to hide his corruption with more corruption gets told by someone that this rumor exists. Then a Kuwaiti newspaper picks up on some story that Netanyahu has heard this rumor. Then the Washington Times reports on the Kuwaiti newspaper having heard about Netanyahu having supposedly heard some rumor.

Slow news day or what?

Oh, then it turns out this report is from a year ago and no one gave a damn until today, when the post has already been filled. Right...

You leftis fks are gawd damn thick man honest to gawd.

Let Barry have the friggin' job. Be fun to watch him try to make up the difference after we decide henceforth we're only paying our "fair share" of UN operating costs. He'll be able to put his tough "I'll have more flexibility after the election" negotiating skills to work on the international stage for all to see what a tinhorn lightweight he really is.

The bad part is the UN has more control over the US than most ppl realize.

So, how much control does it have over the US then?

View attachment 106157

Here's a tiny part to your question.

So tiny I don't see it.

You will when your ass doesn't have freedom any more LOL Click on the damn thing as if u didn't know that. lol

Let Barry have the friggin' job. Be fun to watch him try to make up the difference after we decide henceforth we're only paying our "fair share" of UN operating costs. He'll be able to put his tough "I'll have more flexibility after the election" negotiating skills to work on the international stage for all to see what a tinhorn lightweight he really is.

this is from 2014 Imagine the nice control they have at this point.. I hope Trump UNDOES all of OBAMA's BS

View attachment 106159

The U.S. Constitution and UN Laws Are Contridicting

I still don't see much of an argument here. I see you posting things. That's not an argument. That's someone else's argument. Are you telling me to go talk with them?

upload_2017-1-10_22-53-17.png

SEE THIS --->
SOROS PROMOTES UN CONTROL OVER GUN OWNERSHIP
Soros Promotes UN Control Over Gun Ownership

It leads to this -------> and since you want to know where the UN has our Country
upload_2017-1-10_22-56-45.png

The Arms Trade Treaty – UNODA

Might want to keep up with the times............ lmao

Such a fkn conspiracy the Washington TIMES has it
View attachment 106156

So, here's how it goes.

Someone makes a rumor. Netanyahu who has a million problems of his own, what with trying to hide his corruption with more corruption gets told by someone that this rumor exists. Then a Kuwaiti newspaper picks up on some story that Netanyahu has heard this rumor. Then the Washington Times reports on the Kuwaiti newspaper having heard about Netanyahu having supposedly heard some rumor.

Slow news day or what?

Oh, then it turns out this report is from a year ago and no one gave a damn until today, when the post has already been filled. Right...

You leftis fks are gawd damn thick man honest to gawd.

Ah, I see you're without an argument, so you have to resort to insults.

View attachment 106157

Here's a tiny part to your question.

So tiny I don't see it.

You will when your ass doesn't have freedom any more LOL Click on the damn thing as if u didn't know that. lol

If I wanted to come on here and get the opinion of people who aren't on here, then I'd be in the wrong place, right? If I want YOUR OPINION and YOUR ARGUMENT, I come on here. It's kind of a simple concept, don't you think?

Here is a link to the US Constitution.....article 1, section 9, clause 8

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 9 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

and if you look down the page you will find this.....
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

In Violation of the Constitution: Obama Takes On Chairmanship of UN Security Council

I know Infowars isn't the greatest source, but it does say that normally the US Ambassador to the UN (Susan Rice) would chair the meetings, but Obama did instead.
Now, here is an article from the WhiteHouse.....
President Obama Chairs the U.N. Security Council Meeting on Foreign Terrorist Fighters

And here are several videos....

Here is one from PBS Newshour.

another from the AP

and another from the White House even

and I could go on, but you get the idea........ya don't have to be a dweeb about it ya know. I didn't know about this stuff either until this thread.

I guess when and if he gets some UN job in general we will see it on the front page of MSN without a doubt.
We'll have to keep an eye out for it in the up coming months I suppose. I mean we've seen how he does want a job with in that little control group. lol

Their big enough, I'm sure there are openings, should he apply.

But next time.......do a bit of research BEFORE you post.....it looks better if the facts are in the OP :thup:

Tech. I need no research because I already knew he was Un Chair now he wants to be the Secretary. Nothing to research , There are reasons he wants to have this position. There are reason the left still deny it's term known as New World Order..............

But the good thing is.....he didn't get the position of Secretary General & is unemployed

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 9 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

In Violation of the Constitution: Obama Takes On Chairmanship of UN Security Council

I know Infowars isn't the greatest source, but it does say that normally the US Ambassador to the UN (Susan Rice) would chair the meetings, but Obama did instead.
President Obama Chairs the U.N. Security Council Meeting on Foreign Terrorist Fighters

another from the AP

and I could go on, but you get the idea........ya don't have to be a dweeb about it ya know. I didn't know about this stuff either until this thread.

I guess when and if he gets some UN job in general we will see it on the front page of MSN without a doubt.
We'll have to keep an eye out for it in the up coming months I suppose. I mean we've seen how he does want a job with in that little control group. lol

But next time.......do a bit of research BEFORE you post.....it looks better if the facts are in the OP :thup:

Tech. I need no research because I already knew he was Un Chair now he wants to be the Secretary. Nothing to research , There are reasons he wants to have this position. There are reason the left still deny it's term known as New World Order..............

But the good thing is.....he didn't get the position of Secretary General & is unemployed

Because hey, that's the only important thing here. The country can go to hell, but you feel good only if you think he's having a hard time.....

ALERT: Netanyahu Working to Block Obama Bid for U.N. Secretary-General
Israel National News describes a Kuwaiti newspaper’s report about President Barack Obama’s post-presidential plans as “somewhat far-fetched,” but apparently plausible enough to bounce through publications around the world. According to the Al Jarida report, President Obama wants to be appointed Secretary-General of the United Nations after he leaves the
--------------------------------------------------------------

how this bastard got away with even being on a UN Chair committee is just how stupid people are to what goes on right in front of them. Want to hide something put it right in front of someone's face. and that they have and yet the sheep have no clue wtf is going on .
Typical fake news. No member of the 5 permanent Security Council nations can be UN Secretary General.

another from the AP

Because hey, that's the only important thing here. The country can go to hell, but you feel good only if you think he's having a hard time.....

No, that's not true.......I just don't think Obama needs to be running the world when he didn't do such a great job of running this country IMO. As for his unemployment.......he should have made provisions for or lined something up for after leaving office, dontcha think? If you know your time is limited, you prepare for it.......right?.

So the fkn ass holes that have this moved to Conspiracy , show how fkn stupid ppl really are, IT'S SUCH A FKN CONSPIRACY IT'S IN THR MILITARY NEWS...

WTF is Americanmilitarynews.com? Is this one of those "I read it on the Internet so it must be true" threads?

No, that's not true.......I just don't think Obama needs to be running the world when he didn't do such a great job of running this country IMO. As for his unemployment.......he should have made provisions for or lined something up for after leaving office, dontcha think? If you know your time is limited, you prepare for it.......right?.

Not true? Oh, it's true for many people who hate Obama. You don't think he did such a great job of running the country? Well, would anyone else have done better? I mean, he did start off in the second worst recession the country has ever seen.....

If he had lined something up, people on the right would have been criticizing him for doing non-presidential things while in office, wouldn't you? Surely he can choose to do whatever he likes. He'll be a free man soon, and doesn't need your advice on how to run his life.

ALERT: Netanyahu Working to Block Obama Bid for U.N. Secretary-General
Israel National News describes a Kuwaiti newspaper’s report about President Barack Obama’s post-presidential plans as “somewhat far-fetched,” but apparently plausible enough to bounce through publications around the world. According to the Al Jarida report, President Obama wants to be appointed Secretary-General of the United Nations after he leaves the
--------------------------------------------------------------

how this bastard got away with even being on a UN Chair committee is just how stupid people are to what goes on right in front of them. Want to hide something put it right in front of someone's face. and that they have and yet the sheep have no clue wtf is going on .
Typical fake news. No member of the 5 permanent Security Council nations can be UN Secretary General.

And each of the permanent members gets a veto, like Russia or China would allow an American.

Forum List

Back