Alert: Killer Super Pill - looks like Xanax

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
They say it looks like Xanax, one pill can kill and has. Keep an eye on your kids and alert them to this. The sheriff said people sell drugs to make money, he thinks it's to kill-murder.

1023-2015-Xanax.jpg

Sheriff: ā€˜Super pillā€™ is deadly and cheap, becoming big problem
600x338_melanie_michael.png
By Melanie Michael Published: March 21, 2016,

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) ā€“ Itā€™s a ā€œsuper pillā€ and itā€™s invading the streets of Pinellas County. So far, itā€™s killed nine people in a matter of weeks.

The lethal contents of this small, white pill are cleverly packaged. The pill looks just like a Xanax. But, looks can be deceiving. And, as it turns out, deadly. The fake Xanax is mixed with a powerful pain medication called Fentanyl, which is a highly addictive, strong pain medication commonly prescribed to cancer patients. The combination of Xanax and Fentanyl is so potent that itā€™s killing people within minutes.

spice1.jpg

This first-of-its-kind tablet is a mystery for Pinellas County detectives and the Pinellas County medical examiner.

Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri calls this a public health emergency. He has a message for the people in his county.

ā€œYou donā€™t have to take a handful of them. All you gotta do is take one, and youā€™re dead,ā€ Gualtieri said.

This dangerous new pill claimed the life of a 25-year-old woman in Dunedin over the weekend. The sheriff is working with other law enforcement agencies, including the St. Petersburg Police Department and the Clearwater Police Department, to warn people.

Whoa. How are people getting these? I assume not from a doctor written prescription, with a pharmacist filling the prescription?

They say it looks like Xanax, one pill can kill and has. Keep an eye on your kids and alert them to this. The sheriff said people sell drugs to make money, he thinks it's to kill-murder.

1023-2015-Xanax.jpg

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) ā€“ Itā€™s a ā€œsuper pillā€ and itā€™s invading the streets of Pinellas County. So far, itā€™s killed nine people in a matter of weeks.

The lethal contents of this small, white pill are cleverly packaged. The pill looks just like a Xanax. But, looks can be deceiving. And, as it turns out, deadly. The fake Xanax is mixed with a powerful pain medication called Fentanyl, which is a highly addictive, strong pain medication commonly prescribed to cancer patients. The combination of Xanax and Fentanyl is so potent that itā€™s killing people within minutes.

spice1.jpg

This first-of-its-kind tablet is a mystery for Pinellas County detectives and the Pinellas County medical examiner.

Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri calls this a public health emergency. He has a message for the people in his county.

ā€œYou donā€™t have to take a handful of them. All you gotta do is take one, and youā€™re dead,ā€ Gualtieri said.

This dangerous new pill claimed the life of a 25-year-old woman in Dunedin over the weekend. The sheriff is working with other law enforcement agencies, including the St. Petersburg Police Department and the Clearwater Police Department, to warn people.

Well....since it is so deadly, why don't they get a shitload of them for those on death row instead of inserting a needle to off them?
How about those with diseases that have to suffer before a doc finally says ok and gives them the deadly mixture to off themselves?
Hell, spike Kim JongFungFucks drink with 3 of them. Problem solved.

1023-2015-Xanax.jpg

spice1.jpg

Pinellas County?

Scientology?

Where the fuck have I ever heard of that before? It's becoming very clear to me now...

640px-Church_of_Scientology_building_in_Los_Angeles_Fountain_Avenue.jpg

What is your Thetan Level?

1023-2015-Xanax.jpg

spice1.jpg

Pinellas County?

Scientology?

Where the fuck have I ever heard of that before? It's becoming very clear to me now...

Sorry I'M anti scientology, how about you whats your level...

1023-2015-Xanax.jpg

spice1.jpg

Pinellas County?

Scientology?

I wouldn't know. Just wondering why you are pushing scientology here.

1023-2015-Xanax.jpg

spice1.jpg

Pinellas County?

Scientology?

I'M not, It's a warning about the pills, but I guess you can spin it any way you want, what ever floats yo boat...

1023-2015-Xanax.jpg

spice1.jpg

Pinellas County?

Scientology?

I'M not, It's a warning about the pills, but I guess you can spin it any way you want, what ever floats yo boat...

BS

Xanax is in a not of places.

You are pushing Scientology shity and you have been called out now.

Everyone knows it, even your e-meter.

1023-2015-Xanax.jpg

spice1.jpg

Pinellas County?

Scientology?

BS

Your a fucking moron, now I called you out C/S...

Pinellas County?

Scientology?

BS

Your a fucking moron, now I called you out C/S...
BUbbard, Bubbard, Hubbard>

I bet you will not admit that Hubbard didn't like tight young sea org colans wrappped om his penis.

Why the fuck else did he take those bouys out of the US jurisdiction and international waters? What did he do to those young boys? When the laws did not apply.

Scientology Sea Org makes the dems pizzagate rape and torture seem like seem gooD clean fun. Only to them fun an good times involves canabalaism torture rape inat shit like that .

They do it in the name of satan because they are too fucking stupid to know that the is no satan.

Forum List

Back