Alec Baldwin Vs. Sean Hannity

Mr. P said:
Just read the first post, didn’t listen to the audio…BUT
I don’t know about anyone else, I expect more professionalism from
HANNITY and LEVIN than this.

*Not that they were wrong.*

I can agree with you to a degree Mr. P. But how else do you talk with someone that rolls in the gutter himself? Staying above the mud slinging is someting "I" couldn't do. Hell, I'd want to knock his fucking teeth out.

Pale Rider said:
I can agree with you to a degree Mr. P. But how else do you talk with someone that rolls in the gutter himself? Staying above the mud slinging is someting "I" couldn't do. Hell, I'd want to knock his fucking teeth out.

For me, it wasn't the insults, and I have no doubt that Baldiwn deserved what he got. It was more Hannity was complaining that Baldwin was supposed to come on his show, that was unseemly.

Looked pretty petty to me. I mean Alec couldn't even answer a simply question. Heck he wouldnt even talk to Hannity because he "used to be a construction worker" What kind of attitude is that? I respect construction workers a heck of alot more than i do actor. One of my friends is a contracter and has been working some construction on some houses. One of the best guy I know. And if Alec is going to degrade construction workers, he is degrading my friends and he doesn't deserve to be given the time of day.

It amazes me that the Hollywood people can't seem to figure out why people dont like them. I mean could it possibly be because you are elitist scumbags?

The ClayTaurus said:
Quite true. About the only movies I can handle with Alec in them are where he's the bad guy.

Hey Clay,

Did you notice that this was your 4444th post. Four 4s, got to be either really good luck or bad luck or no meaning at all......who really knows? :cool:

Mr. P said:
Just read the first post, didn’t listen to the audio…BUT
I don’t know about anyone else, I expect more professionalism from
HANNITY and LEVIN than this.

*Not that they were wrong.*

I can see that point, and I don't really disagree, but at the same time I put myself in Hannity's shoes. People like Alec Baldwin and George Clooney don't have a problem running their mouth to people who won't challenge them, not only spewing their conspriracy theories but also cutting down people like Hannity or Bill O'Reilly. Hannity and O'Reilly say, "Ok, come on the show and we'll discuss it", which they won't do.

I would think that after awhile I would get tired of hearing it and I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing.

most celebrities are nothing but overgrown kids. And with kids, it is advised, and works pretty well (with Nathan anyway), that when you talk to them, come down to their level and look them in the eye, letting them know you mean business.

Hannity had to come down to Brokeback Alec's level to point out the truths and Alec couldn't handle it.

Forum List

Back