Alec Baldwin Says Nice Things About Sarah Palin to Letterman

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Obama-supporting actor Alec Baldwin was David Letterman's guest on CBS's "Late Show" Wednesday evening, and actually had nice things to say about Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.

Link here

He's an idiot, regardless of what he's saying.
My guess is he thinks he has a chance at her. I'd love to see Todd Palin kick his ass in Hulk HOgan's new celebrity wrestling show.

He's an idiot, regardless of what he's saying.
My guess is he thinks he has a chance at her. I'd love to see Todd Palin kick his ass in Hulk HOgan's new celebrity wrestling show.

Alec was being very gracious while still being honest. Good for him. His comments about the country pulling together if McCain wins were excellent.

So Alec gets my :clap2:

Alec Baldwin is hot.

$alec baldwin.jpg

Think I'll start a hot male dem thread.

uh, that is an OLD picture of Alec....have you seen him lately? No Wonder Kim Bassinger kicked him out lol

And since when is he a Republican? Alec is the one who said if Bush won the presidency he was leaving the country.

Methinks he's on a new psychotropic med regime.

That's great that he's nice to grown-ups.

"I don't give a damn that you're 12-years-old or 11-years-old, or a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do." The irate Baldwin went on to say, "You've made me feel like s**t" and threatened to "straighten your ass out."

"This crap you pull on me with this goddamn phone situation that you would never dream of doing to your mother," screamed Baldwin, "and you do it to me constantly over and over again."

Alec Baldwin's Threatening Message to Daughter - TMZ.com

Forum List

Back