Alec Baldwin gets it

Still waiting on him to move out of the country cause Bush won.

Uh, I thought it was fatso lushbo who PROMISED to leave if President Obama won.

But, I was kinda secretly hoping he wouldn't go because he said he'd go to Belize and, well, Belize is a really nice place to visit and he's already ruined Costa Rica what with being confused with a dino-double in the Jurassic Park movies.

Alec Baldwin should stick to making movies. Stay out of politics and "comedies" on television.

Alec Baldwin should stick to making movies. Stay out of politics and "comedies" on television.

Why?

Doesn't he have a right to publicly state his opinions?

Just as you have the right not to read them ...

Still waiting on him to move out of the country cause Bush won.

Uh, I thought it was fatso lushbo who PROMISED to leave if President Obama won.

But, I was kinda secretly hoping he wouldn't go because he said he'd go to Belize and, well, Belize is a really nice place to visit and he's already ruined Costa Rica what with being confused with a dino-double in the Jurassic Park movies.

nope, I never heard Rush say it, Baldwin denies he said it, but his wife said he did, along with a few others
The Manbottle Library - If Bush get's elected, I'll leave the country...

Next time dont be a liberal and just make crap up, post real facts there luddly
They all love to make fun of the US, but they just cant leave....hypocrits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Alec Baldwin: I Don't Think Romney Is Going To Win - Business Insider

I don't like the man, but at least on this subject he did well (IMO.)

Holy shit...........almost 7,000 posts in 9 months, sweets............wtf??!!!:wtf:

Maybe trying to catch up to Truthmatters..
Is there a reason why anyone would care how Alec Baldwin feels about Mitt.
I could have told everyone beforehand.

And whatever happened to TM someone stopped paying her to post here.

This is why actors should stay out of politics unless they have the guts to place their own names on the ballot.

Did you hear what he said?

" The Government needs to be run more in a business like way, but you can't run the government like a business."

WHAT?

One or the other Alec.... Can't have both......

Forum List

Back