Alcohol vs. Weed

naw.. smoking at work is a stupid, youthful choice which is an albatross to the legalization of weed. People don't drive "better" either. I've fired motherfuckers for showing up to work high; for smoking in company vehicles. An important distinction must be made regarding acceptable use even if it were legal. I'd fire a motherfucker for showing up high at work even if it were legal. And then i'd go home after work and smoke a giant, crater-like bowl.

ps.. no.. coke is not good for work. No one wants a cracked out, nail-biting, talking fiend at work.

You are 100% right. I'd love a boss like you ;).

When I smoked regularly, I'd smoke like it was cigarettes. Every occasion called for a joint, blunt, whatever really.

Most cig smokers associate driving and lighting up, it was the same for me with weed. If we hopped in the car to go somewhere, someone better have had something rolled or packed being lit and passed around.

lol, now if I take the occasional puff here or there, I'm too paranoid to do it anywhere other than in the safety of my own home. My last puff was back in June anyway.

weed can be deadly.

A personal anecdote involving an accident that may or may not be attribute to a person's weed-high does not seem to suggest that marijuana is any more deadly than, say, caffeine.

weed can be deadly.

A personal anecdote involving an accident that may or may not be attribute to a person's weed-high does not seem to suggest that marijuana is any more deadly than, say, caffeine.

or cough syrup.... but hey, some stupid **** decided weed was DEADLY so who needs linked evidence?

weed can be deadly.

And a link to the story would to easily reveal personal information about me. That is not going to happen. It doesn't matter to me if stoners believe me or not; I'm simply giving a reason for my views.

I have to go with booze on this one, I can not drive on weed.

I once drove in Arkansas while on magic shrooms.

Next thing I knew I had ended up in Australia.

weed can be deadly.

And a link to the story would to easily reveal personal information about me. That is not going to happen. It doesn't matter to me if stoners believe me or not; I'm simply giving a reason for my views.

I'm no more a stoner than a person who drinks a couple of times a week is an alcoholic. You missed the point of my post, though. I had already assumed that you were telling the truth, so whether you choose to link to the story or not doesn't really matter to me.

I'm no more a stoner than a person who drinks a couple of times a week is an alcoholic. You missed the point of my post, though. I had already assumed that you were telling the truth, so whether you choose to link to the story or not doesn't really matter to me.
Alcohol and Marijuana are both detrimental to health and mental capacity. Both reduce the ability to drive or perform other complex tasks.
Caffeine can cause heart problems at higher doses or in someone with heart problems. Alcohol causes a variety of health problems; heart, liver, long term use causes cognitive decline, the list is lengthy.
Marijuana also causes health problems, but because people want to believe it is safe, any source listed can be discounted as "made by the MAN" - the simple truth is that smoking weed has a combination of the risks associated with alcohol and tobacco. It is not all of one plus all of the other, rather it is some of each. One well know aspect of marijuana is that it impairs driving. It also impairs thinking.

On the "stoner" issue - Shogun smoking pot does not surprise me; his mental damage shows. You Kalam do not demonstrate such a level of impairment. Still my advise for you would be to stop using pot, alcohol, or any other similar substance. Ultimately the choice is yours, but consider Shogun a cautionary tale.

hehehehe.. thanks for the plug, dr fucktard. If you knew how many people around you smoked pot you would never leave the house. Yet, here you are assuming that smoking pot causes brain damage just because I enjoy thrashing you like a little pussy.

Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain
Analysis of Studies Finds Little Effect From Long-Term Use

By Sid Kirchheimer
WebMD Health News

July 1, 2003 -- Long-term and even daily marijuana use doesn't appear to cause permanent brain damage, adding to evidence that it can be a safe and effective treatment for a wide range of diseases, say researchers.

The researchers found only a "very small" impairment in memory and learning among long-term marijuana users. Otherwise, scores on thinking tests were similar to those who don't smoke marijuana, according to a new analysis of 15 previous studies.

In those studies, some 700 regular marijuana users were compared with 484 non-users on various aspects of brain function -- including reaction time, language and motor skills, reasoning ability, memory, and the ability to learn new information.

Surprising Finding

"We were somewhat surprised by our finding, especially since there's been a controversy for some years on whether long-term cannabis use causes brain damage," says lead researcher and psychiatrist Igor Grant, MD.

Heavy Marijuana Use Doesn't Damage Brain

WHooopsy!

:rofl:

this is why you are a fucktard without a license to practice medicine, dr fucktard!

:thup:

Forum List

Back