Votes: 7 35.0%
  • marijuana has less harmful effects than alcohol

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • alcohol has no harmful effects

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • marijuana has no harmful effects

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As opposed to you drinking a fifth of Southern Comfort everyday? You obviously know nothing about smoking pot, too bad. If you would smoke it, it might relax your anus muscles that have such a mighty grip on the flag pole up your ass.:razz::razz::razz:

Project much, you worthless sack of shit that nobody wants? :eusa_whistle:

Unlike your sorry, pathetic ass, I can get through a day without a crutch. I'm guessing because my life has more meaning than yours, Mr. I Had To Quit Frying My Brain So I Could Keep A Job.

Hey shattered, a word of advice from a low life baggage handler, when you pack your giant black strap on, be sure to take the batteries out. TSA loves to turn those dildos on to give us baggage guys a laugh, the batteries will be dead when you need it to pleasure your girlfriend at the Motel 6 in Branson.:razz:

By the way, your avatar's red hair looks about as real as yours.:lol::lol::lol:

You're like stalker creepy. You should just find another person to obsess over...

Project much, you worthless sack of shit that nobody wants? :eusa_whistle:

Unlike your sorry, pathetic ass, I can get through a day without a crutch. I'm guessing because my life has more meaning than yours, Mr. I Had To Quit Frying My Brain So I Could Keep A Job.

Hey shattered, a word of advice from a low life baggage handler, when you pack your giant black strap on, be sure to take the batteries out. TSA loves to turn those dildos on to give us baggage guys a laugh, the batteries will be dead when you need it to pleasure your girlfriend at the Motel 6 in Branson.:razz:

By the way, your avatar's red hair looks about as real as yours.:lol::lol::lol:

You're like stalker creepy. You should just find another person to obsess over...

Funny, it's you who ends up on each thread that I post on to say something you think is disparagingly about me....... it would appear you are the stalker. Believe me, you wouldn't like me, I'm a man not a smelly assed bull dike.:razz:

Meh, if you want to break the law just buy some really cheap "shake" ... there you go! :razz:

But don't come crying if you land in jail for it. ;)

Why would anyone who smokes pot buy shake, unless it was the ONLY thing available out of their entire contact list and had absolutely nothing to smoke?

And why can't weed be taxed right?

You've never grown it yourself ... have you. :eusa_eh:

I've grown several, actually. It's a hell of a lot of work over a few months time, and quite frankly if I was still a smoker I'd prefer to just go buy it at the store. Much the same reason why cig smokers aren't tilling and plowing their backyards and growing tobacco. The main reason weed smokers grow weed is BECAUSE it's not legal for purchase. It's to get better smoke too, but if it was legally available for purchase then that reason would be nullified by virtue of being able to just go down to the corner store and buy a sack of whatever quality you wanted.

Forum List

Back