Albert Haynesworth

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
It makes me absolutely livid that this animal wasn't thrown out of the league for the crap he pulled Sunday. I'm amazed nobody's talking about it here.

It makes me absolutely livid that this animal wasn't thrown out of the league for the crap he pulled Sunday. I'm amazed nobody's talking about it here.
I wanna know what he was possibly bitching about to the refs afterwards.

Money and entertainment have become more important that morality.

A 5-game suspension - which will cost him $190,000 in salary - was the punishment the NFL handed down. Jeff Fisher was satisfied. He may lose his starting job, and sure as hell no other team is gonna take this guy now.

A 5-game suspension - which will cost him $190,000 in salary - was the punishment the NFL handed down. Jeff Fisher was satisfied. He may lose his starting job, and sure as hell no other team is gonna take this guy now.

I heard it's closer to $500,000. They figured his salary at around $95K a game. When you say half-a-million dollar fine, it sounds like a reasonable punishment, however, were I the NFL comissioner, this guy would never don an NFL uniform again.

I agree, Missleman, that is barely a slap on the wrist. Then again, someone like that, boot him out of the NFL, and he'll probably be doing B&E's within a month.

As a Cowboy fan its kinda amazing to see all the media hype and villifying of T.O. and then this shit happens. You'd think it would put things into perspective, but oh I forgot...next week is "T.O. vs McNabb".

I've been trying to get back into NFL, I really have, but the fact that they can't go 2 minutes without mentioning T.O.'s name is really turning me off big-time.

anyone remember when conrad dobler bit a guys finger off?

lyle alzado hit a dude with his own helmet?

darell stingles hit by the assasin?

bo jackson running down bosworth like a little girl?

Suspension should have been for the year so the guy could understand what he did. He'd lose his salary and not be able to play till next season. That would show the player that you absolutely dont do that. At the same time it still gives him a chance to learn from his mistake. 5 games is too light, IMO. I doubt he'll learn his lesson in 5 weeks.

Forum List

Back