Alaska's permafrost is thawing

And SSDD? I've told you a dozen times I'm a guy, Stop hitting on me, you raging queer.

As should be apparent by now...I am one of those people who go with what I can see. Your posts reflect a personality that is simply to effeminate to be male...even if you were a raging drag queen I doubt that you could pull of such authentic femininity.

What a misogynist idiot. Does your mother know you think she's a fucking idiot? Your wife? Your daughter's

Proxy-based reconstructions of hemispheric and global surface temperature variations over the past two millennia

Proxy-based reconstructions of hemispheric and global surface temperature variations over the past two millennia

Author Affiliations

• Communicated by Lonnie G. Thompson, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, June 26, 2008 (received for review November 20, 2007)

Abstract

Following the suggestions of a recent National Research Council report [NRC (National Research Council) (2006) Surface Temperature Reconstructions for the Last 2,000 Years (Natl Acad Press, Washington, DC).], we reconstruct surface temperature at hemispheric and global scale for much of the last 2,000 years using a greatly expanded set of proxy data for decadal-to-centennial climate changes, recently updated instrumental data, and complementary methods that have been thoroughly tested and validated with model simulation experiments. Our results extend previous conclusions that recent Northern Hemisphere surface temperature increases are likely anomalous in a long-term context. Recent warmth appears anomalous for at least the past 1,300 years whether or not tree-ring data are used. If tree-ring data are used, the conclusion can be extended to at least the past 1,700 years, but with additional strong caveats. The reconstructed amplitude of change over past centuries is greater than hitherto reported, with somewhat greater Medieval warmth in the Northern Hemisphere, albeit still not reaching recent levels.

Well, that is one that says the MWP was not as warm as present.

And that is all for me tonight. Did 12 hours today, and my hands are cramping up, 12 hours again tomorrow. After a couple of hours of homework in the morning.
Mike Mann, Ray Bradly, Malcolm Hughes. The infamous MBH? The infamous authors of the non peer-reviewed but often cited papers MBH 98 and MBH 99? Seriously?

Fool, their bullshit was debunked over fucking a decade ago. They were exposed as frauds. Can you comprehend that fact?

What a misogynist idiot. Does your mother know you think she's a fucking idiot? Your wife? Your daughter's

You can't read words and know what they mean any more than you can read a graph and glean its meaning. My mom and wife would be insulted if I didn't acknowledge that women are different than men...and would snicker a bit if I let a woman fool me into thinking she was a man...or let a man fool me into thinking he was a woman. I bet you are the goober who picks up the crossdressers in bars much to the delight of his buddies. We are different whether you care to acknowledge the difference or not...and recognizing and respecting those differences is why I am happily married, one time, for going on 45 years now...You don't respect or recognize women for who and what they are expect a life filled with conflict.

Speaking as an Alaskan farmer, I'd love to tell you that gorbal warming would improve the agricultural climate here. What many fail to recognize is the fact that the amount of sunlight available daily is a major factor in the growth cycles of most plants. Regardless of increased temperatures, we would not be able to grow corn without major effort, for instance.

Forum List

Back