Alaska Sen Ted Stevens indicted...

Who pray tell is "you guys?" Anyone telling you you make good points is as loopy as you. You are partisan rhetoric bot.

You claim you make good points them you make a completely STUPID statement like your last paragraph. All that says is you and your posts are worthless. It's nothing but a baseless, partisan attack that serves no purpose but to show you for the extremist, closed-minded leftwingnut you are.

You would serve yourself far better by addressing the specific posts with some actual fact, logic and common sense, but you don't. You can't even flame me without throwing in a blurb about what you think Republicans are.

You ARE aware I am not a Republican?

And I'd sure like to know who my "gang" is? I don't need one. If I wanted to just screw with you, I'm more than capable. You can't even stay on topic.

You just aren't worth the effort.

I just assume avoid the moderator thank you. You certainly aren't fair or balanced. And I don't care if you admit being a republican. What are you then? Libertarian? That's just a Republican in hybernation.

Selling secrets to China is one other reason I didn't support Hillary. NAFTA, Deregulating the media and welfare reform, plus lying about being under fire.

I like you because you don't come off as a bullshitter. You say what you mean and mean what you say. I don't like it when people deny deny deny and then defend what was done when they can no longer deny. You don't do that. You are a straight shooter. LOL.

Thanx, but to be honest, I think Obama will raise the bar of abuse of power and corruption to levels undreamed of. He gives me a feeling. I trust my feelings.

What will be will be. I guess.

Thanx, but to be honest, I think Obama will raise the bar of abuse of power and corruption to levels undreamed of. He gives me a feeling. I trust my feelings.

Abuse and corruption?

Obama has run the cleanest campaign is history.

Obama has 1.5 million campaign contributors. It's the biggest grassroot campaign in the history of the United States.

Tell that to someone that doesn't know that Obama raises huge amounts of money from corrupt campaign fundraisers....:eusa_whistle:

Abuse and corruption?

Obama has run the cleanest campaign is history.

This McCain supporter called Randi Rhodes to say he's going with him because he supports the troops. Randi told him he doesn't and he said, "that's just spin". She named the bills and has them posted on her website. He didn't care. She made him sound so dumb and made him say what he didn't like about Obama. He said, "obama is an angry black man and he's going to pay america back when he's in office.

omg! So facts about mccain are spin and spin about obama are facts. nice.

Just wait for the debates. Obama is going to make sense and grampa is going to snap. I can't wait.

I hate the mccain said something at a press conference and then obama has to respond. can't wait for the face to face.

This McCain supporter called Randi Rhodes to say he's going with him because he supports the troops. Randi told him he doesn't and he said, "that's just spin". She named the bills and has them posted on her website. He didn't care. She made him sound so dumb and made him say what he didn't like about Obama. He said, "obama is an angry black man and he's going to pay america back when he's in office.

omg! So facts about mccain are spin and spin about obama are facts. nice.

Just wait for the debates. Obama is going to make sense and grampa is going to snap. I can't wait.

I hate the mccain said something at a press conference and then obama has to respond. can't wait for the face to face.

Yes Obama did so well with debates in the primaries, that he wouldn't debate Clinton after he was ahead right?

Yes Obama did so well with debates in the primaries, that he wouldn't debate Clinton after he was ahead right?

Also, that's the reason when Mccain asked Obama to join him in Townhall debates weekly he still hasn't accepted the invitation....

Last edited:

I really find it interesting that you say obama will do what bush actually did.

You do realize that bush raised the bar of abuse of power and corruption, don't you?

Now what makes you think Obama will?

But Bush did make it possible for the next president to do it if they want. I just haven't heard anything that makes me think he would do it.

I just assume avoid the moderator thank you. You certainly aren't fair or balanced. And I don't care if you admit being a republican. What are you then? Libertarian? That's just a Republican in hybernation.

I'm completely fair. I like liberals and conservatives and "others" who post intelligently and genrally adhere to the rules of debate. A few foul words or insults don't bother me much either. After all, this IS politics.

What I don't like are idiots who do nothing but post stupid shit upon stupid shit, never respond to a post with anything relevant to that post, and can't back up their arguments with anything but "all my friends say ..." That would be YOU.

And for your info, the last idiot on this board that acted like you is GONE and he was a conservative; which, just blows yet another unsubstantiated sealybobo post out of the sky.

To further destroy your accusation, I don't even have to respond to this post. I can go straight to the Admin panel and ban your ass for posting in a public forum on this board an accusation of unfairness.

And I haven't. In other words, shut up while you can.

I'm not an anything. I have some beliefs that are labelled conservative, some that are labelled liberal, some that are labelled libertarian, Constitutionalist, centrist. I'm whatever stance it is I take on an argument.

That would mean you would have to actually address the position I take on topic instead of posting some irrelevant, off the wall shit.

Obama has 1.5 million campaign contributors. It's the biggest grassroot campaign in the history of the United States.

Apparently it doesn't matter that obama gets his money from us. He is still going to answer to corporate lobbyists, even though he is a lefty liberal. And Mccain is going to work for the middle class, even though none of us are contributing to his campaign. And mccain only works with all corporate lobbyists because not working with special interests is political suicide. So they don't just donate to mccain, they actually run his campaign.

Apparently it doesn't matter that obama gets his money from us. He is still going to answer to corporate lobbyists, even though he is a lefty liberal. And Mccain is going to work for the middle class, even though none of us are contributing to his campaign. And mccain only works with all corporate lobbyists because not working with special interests is political suicide. So they don't just donate to mccain, they actually run his campaign.

Do you realize how this statement makes you look even more stupid?

1. how many debates had they already had at that point?

2. Why give her that when he knew he was going to win? It coul have only hurt him. He out slicked the slickest name in politics! And she was playing dirty. lying, crying, complaining they always asked her the first question, bringing up race.

3. I've seen McCain debate and sir, he is no Hillary.

4. Same reason he didn't accept McCains invitation for town hall meetings. Obama has thousands of supporters showing up. McCain has dozens.

Say, how much have you donated to McCain?

You're the kid that owned the jungle jim. Even though he was a dick we still had to get along with him. lol

Really? There are plenty of people on this board who dislike me or make no effort to get along with me. That's their choice. It's your choice whether or not you do.

You're still here because you don't violate the rules of the board. If I banned people for being political goobers, you'd have been gone after the first 10 times I tried to get you to at least be coherent in your posts.

You got nothing to complain about.

1. how many debates had they already had at that point?

2. Why give her that when he knew he was going to win? It coul have only hurt him. He out slicked the slickest name in politics! And she was playing dirty. lying, crying, complaining they always asked her the first question, bringing up race.

3. I've seen McCain debate and sir, he is no Hillary.

4. Same reason he didn't accept McCains invitation for town hall meetings. Obama has thousands of supporters showing up. McCain has dozens.

Say, how much have you donated to McCain?

Obama ran like a scared baby from debating Clinton. He knew she had momentum on her side and he didn't want to create a snowball. He would have actually had to answer questions about his policies. What does supporters have to do with debates? Try to address the post instead of getting distracted into baseless rants.

Forum List

Back