Alaska legislature seeks subpoenas in Palin case

well, looks like this scandal is getting some teeth....

why agree to testify, but now refuse to do such, unless a supoena is issued...

plus they want the case moved out of the legislature and to a group of people in a committee that Palin hired and appointed.......i hate this crap, no matter the side of the aisle....this clamming up and moving it to a group of people that were appointed their jobs by the governor makes one appear guilty and appear as though there is something to hide.... :( even if there isn't.

well, looks like this scandal is getting some teeth....

why agree to testify, but now refuse to do such, unless a supoena is issued...

plus they want the case moved out of the legislature and to a group of people in a committee that Palin hired and appointed.......i hate this crap, no matter the side of the aisle....this clamming up and moving it to a group of people that were appointed their jobs by the governor makes one appear guilty and appear as though there is something to hide.... :( even if there isn't.

Maybe she's busier with more important things ?

Hmm...will you admit to be a troll when she is cleared of all wrongdoings or will you just continue to post spam about pissed off corrupt politicians looking for retribution. Oh never mind, I now remember your million posts about the Keating 5 even though a bipartisian panel cleared MCcain of all wrongdoings you still post spam concerning it.

how is he being a troll by reporting the news as it is happening? I've only been here a short time but this continued use of the word troll when someone posts something you don't like it ridiculous and childish.

and the NY times is hardly spam.....

Hmm...will you admit to be a troll when she is cleared of all wrongdoings or will you just continue to post spam about pissed off corrupt politicians looking for retribution. Oh never mind, I now remember your million posts about the Keating 5 even though a bipartisian panel cleared MCcain of all wrongdoings you still post spam concerning it.

A NY Times article is trolling????

Well, I guess to someone who thinks WorldNetDaily is a source. lol... :cuckoo:

how is he being a troll by reporting the news as it is happening? I've only been here a short time but this continued use of the word troll when someone posts something you don't like it ridiculous and childish.

and the NY times is hardly spam.....

It's not some much this post, it's his millions of other posts. My only point being that he will continue to post this story when she is cleared.

Forum List

Back