Alarmists can never make up their minds!

DENIERS THINK THEY CAN READ OUR MINDS

LOL!!! You're telling us what we think?!?! Tell us what you think. You'll look less foolish. Are you claiming a "consensus" on this point amongst AGW believers? Isn't that the very thing you rail against, when faced with reports about the percentage of scientists that agree with the theory?

What the hell is clueless about the observations of the methane and carbon dioxide emmission in the Arctic? Are you claiming that they are not happening? Just what is it that you are claiming here, Walleyes?

As for the geo-engineering, there has been a good deal of research on that in the past decade or so. Problem is unexpected consequences that always seem to follow such projects.
Methane releases from Arctic shelf may be much larger and faster than anticipated

ScienceDaily (Mar. 5, 2010) — A section of the Arctic Ocean seafloor that holds vast stores of frozen methane is showing signs of instability and widespread venting of the powerful greenhouse gas, according to the findings of an international research team led by University of Alaska Fairbanks scientists Natalia Shakhova and Igor Semiletov.

The research results, published in the March 5 edition of the journal Science, show that the permafrost under the East Siberian Arctic Shelf, long thought to be an impermeable barrier sealing in methane, is perforated and is leaking large amounts of methane into the atmosphere. Release of even a fraction of the methane stored in the shelf could trigger abrupt climate warming.

"The amount of methane currently coming out of the East Siberian Arctic Shelf is comparable to the amount coming out of the entire world's oceans," said Shakhova, a researcher at UAF's International Arctic Research Center. "Subsea permafrost is losing its ability to be an impermeable cap."

LOL!!! You're telling us what we think?!?! Tell us what you think. You'll look less foolish. Are you claiming a "consensus" on this point amongst AGW believers? Isn't that the very thing you rail against, when faced with reports about the percentage of scientists that agree with the theory?

:lol::lol::lol: No, you doofus! I am mocking how EVERYTHING IS THE FAULT OF GLOBAL WARMING. And here was the perfect example:razz:

:lol::lol::lol: No, you doofus! I am mocking how EVERYTHING IS THE FAULT OF GLOBAL WARMING. And here was the perfect example:razz:

Can you blame them. It is far less alarming to say. This is happening because of many factors. Only one of which is Human Green House gas emissions. Takes all the fun out of it.i

Can you blame them. It is far less alarming to say. This is happening because of many factors. Only one of which is Human Green House gas emissions. Takes all the fun out of it.i

Thanks for admitting that Human GHG emissions do have a warming effect. No one says there aren't other factors. That's just denier BS.

Thanks for admitting that Human GHG emissions do have a warming effect. No one says there aren't other factors. That's just denier BS.

Yeah right! You doods are so full of horse doo doo I am surprised you can even see. THE ENTIRE BASELINE OF THE ALARMISTS "ARGUMENT" IS THAT IT IS ALL MANS FAULT AND ONLY THROUGH MASSIVE REGULATION AND A COMPLETE REDUCTION IN LIFESTYLE CAN WE "CONTROL" THE IMPENDING DOOM.

Show me where that is NOT the message being bleated by the various sheeple who worship at the altar of "climate change".

Forum List

Back